Status
Not open for further replies.
F16 at the hands of a BISON is a solid result and would greatly reduce the necessity for India to retaliate.

But the problem is there has been nothing approaching a believable source on it. MEA statement in fact only says that they only ground troops saw some jet going down. Still skeptical about all of it.

F16 at the hands of a BISON is a solid result and would greatly reduce the necessity for India to retaliate.

But the problem is there has been nothing approaching a believable source on it. MEA statement in fact only says that they only ground troops saw some jet going down. Still skeptical about all of it.

which Bison shot it down and @vstol Jockey isn't there some kind of video equipment these jets carry?

Ajay Shukla in his tweet , comments 2 pilots captured . Real ?
------------------
Mi helicopter went down be accident ?

This should tell the government to hurry all procurement of weapons. We should not be using Mig21s that too in a forward bases. But killing a F16 with Mig21 is just awesome.

Ajay Shukla in his tweet , comments 2 pilots captured . Real ?
------------------
Mi helicopter went down be accident ?

He gives the explanation that they baited the bisons. Sons of *****. I must agree even I would have been tempted at the possibility of taking one of them F 16s down as trophy.

Last edited:
Right now if we don't answer with mass attacks on their airbases and naval ships(avoiding karachi city itself) and army doesnt advance in LOC even a bit wiping out pak forward posts and taking prisoners we look stupid.Now we will see if modi has the guts for all out escalation or if he will chicken out.If it ends now pakistan won,and won big.We ahve no evidence or videos of either balakot or f-16 shot dwon,just statement.They have proof and have humiliated us.Now is the time to let loose the sukhois ,the army and navy.We will take losses too but their losses will be crippling.Even if we have a massive all out shootout pakistan after it will know the massive costs of another terror attack.Right now we are a laughing stock unless evidence of f-16 shootdown given or even balakot strike.We need prisoners of our own that means attack and take pak loc positions,then trade.There will be losses,if we back down we will live in shame.No way i can ever say i'm proud to be indian and proud of my army if we don't avenge this.Unleash the whole military -all three wings on them.Let them now now pain.Want all 250 sukhois into pakistan with 200 mig-29s,mirages,jaguars backing them up.Pound sargodha and pak main airbases with mass saturation strikes.

D0ai3tVUwAAVAv6.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Ashwin
Status
Not open for further replies.