Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if this is it then this is it. Pakistan certainly has a upper-hand in PR war right now..

India, I don't know. Things are looking doubtful. Either we should have not gone the "announced action" path.... Or we should have backed it up with action and results and evidence.
Actually they have upper hand... especially after the crash across

• Agree
Reactions: R!cK
Silence from Our establishement is mind boggling

It's Democracy and since 48 hours it's complete media black out

that actually calms me down just a tiny little bit.. because if it was business as usual.. there would be so much media coverage..

Yep. Modi isn’t gonna back down. I feel hard for our brother who is with them but I don’t think the no.1 focus right now should be to bring him back. We’re restraining our government from focusing on the bigger issues.

Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
looks like our retaliation will be postponed. Sushma is going to OIC.
PKS claims if Sushma Aunty is going to OIC, it means postponement of the follow up action by IAF till she returns. Apparently, Pakistan threatened to boycott the meet if the invite were still extended to India in the light of what happened recently. Makes sense. Let's wait & watch.

Reactions: Paro
PKS claims if Sushma Aunty is going to OIC, it means postponement of the follow up action by IAF till she returns. Apparently, Pakistan threatened to boycott the meet if the invite were still extended to India in the light of what happened recently. Makes sense. Let's wait & watch.
doesnt look like doval strategy to me.. their strategy has been built on being "not like before"

hey @safriz how does it feel to know a real air force? one that doesnt back down from chasing aircraft that enter their coutry's territory? and was it the f-16 pilot you beat up badly thinking its an Indian?
Nope it was our own beaten by locals... F16 one is missing.... CMH....
Dono he/they have beaten.... btw there was 2 parachutes......

yeah..looks like east coast is still awake.. keeping up with the news and radars.. you think something will happen tonight or will we go silent tonight? @Paro @Nilgiri @Milspec

Maybe keep things active on land for time being. Their economy is being softened up right now. Hope they are hoarding their fuel into nice bigger targets for us.

We definitely shouldnt make air strikes an every evening thing. Pick and choose and randomize as much you can etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.