Status
Not open for further replies.
F-16s did not take part in this mission .
Our jets had to cross LOC into India and the user agreement with USA for F-16 prohibits us from Using F-16 outside Pakistan.
If not F16... then it could be JF 17

You have no Idea how much Pakistanis love a war with India.

We love the send-offs the best:

Remember march single file, heads down, where and when we instruct you....and no, you may not respond to the jeering mobs of the folks you oppressed. Take it on the chin like the champs you are.

Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
BTW @safriz shaheen mijjile, what are you even doing here loitering? PDF still banned you for your shia/ahmadi/whoever hate?

The ports are open and no shortage of fuel.
Also we dont need fuel to attack you.... You are only next doors, if need arises we can come running to Pummel you.
I know.. the little kids always love to wear the big shoes.. until they trip and start crying..

btw.. did you just realize what just happened? from now on.. everytime there is a bomb blast or attack in India, Pak needs to do some CAPs and get into an alert... cos - you never know..

Reactions: noksss
I know.. the little kids always love to wear the big shoes.. until they trip and start crying..

btw.. did you just realize what just happened? from now on.. everytime there is a bomb blast or attack in India, Pak needs to do some CAPs and get into an alert... cos - you never know..
I dont know how old are you, but in the 90s this was common... We grew up watching Pakistani jets flying to the borders every other day.
So we have done it in the past and can do it again.

The ports are open and no shortage of fuel.
Also we dont need fuel to attack you.... You are only next doors, if need arises we can come running to Pummel you.
you should save that speech for PDF, We know exactly how much appetite you have for war, evident from largest unilateral surrender since WWII with close to 50,000 combatants shamelessly folding within a fortnight.

F-16s did not take part in this mission .
Our jets had to cross LOC into India and the user agreement with USA for F-16 prohibits us from Using F-16 outside Pakistan.

India today hAs interviews people in rajouri who have seen a pak jet hit and ejection. Your air force will not confirm.

I dont know how old are you, but in the 90s this was common... We grew up watching Pakistani jets flying to the borders every other day.

That's pretty much what they did day before and yesterday too. But not beyond it.No wonder our man had to chase your FA inside PoK

Last edited:
you should save that speech for PDF, We know exactly how much appetite you have for war, evident from largest unilateral surrender since WWII with close to 50,000 combatants shamelessly folding within a fortnight.

They even folded to the taliban...

It's actually true. Everytime there's a blast, their FA's will be flying day & night. To think their economy is tanking. I think their opex budget will be thrice what it is at present.

That's good news @safriz .You ought to consider moving back to Hazara to relive your childhood memories. Who knows you'd be inspired to rejoin the PA and get the privilege of re enacting the surrender of 1971.

It's actually true. Everytime there's a blast, their FA's will be flying day & night. To think their economy is tanking. I think their opex budget will be thrice what it is at present.

That's good news @safriz .You ought to consider moving back to Hazara to relive your childhood memories. Who knows you'd be inspired to rejoin the PA and get the privilege of re enacting the surrender of 1971.

what he was with PA before he decided open grocery store in UK? For sure he was a pro?

We are loosing the propaganda war. Nothing in the form of evidence presented so far. If this skirmish de-escalates without any Indian response, we'll have massive egg on our faces, and the objective of initial strikes would have failed.

Full scale bludgeoning of Pakistan is the best option now.

We are loosing the propaganda war. Nothing in the form of evidence presented so far. If this skirmish de-escalates without any Indian response, we'll have massive egg on our faces, and the objective of initial strikes would have failed.

Full scale bludgeoning of Pakistan is the best option now.

we are losing because the governement has not released the videos of the original terrosist camp attack. At this point the visual evidence needed to prove that our strategic objectives were met in that raid is lacking. They should just put it out.

strange.. thats exactly the time when Pakistan economy was grinding down.. and India's was taking off.. any sane minds able to make that connection in your country yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.