Status
Not open for further replies.
well @safriz we can agree on a few things:

no Nasrs flew when we crossed the border
it either means -
you dont have the nasrs..
or you guys got rid of the balls - no wonder you guys have the fast bowlers..

Few minutes ago I said Pakistan will release our pilot by noon with the amount of heat right now and just now saw Pakistani foreign minister Qureshi offering his release if we reduce tensions.

We should not fall for this trap, we will be in this situation again tomorrow after next attack. A decisive blow is must so as we don't keep losing our soldiers time and again.

Few minutes ago I said Pakistan will release our pilot by noon with the amount of heat right now and just now saw Pakistani foreign minister Qureshi offering his release if we reduce tensions.

We should not fall for this trap, we will be in this situation again tomorrow after next attack. A decisive blow is must so as we don't keep losing our soldiers time and again.

Hahaha. xxxx phat kar darwaaza hua.

@safriz I thought mehmaan nawaazi of Indian PoW's meant chopped up limbs, eyes gouged out, genitals mutilated ( they sure get a complex when they see Indian ones. What else could explain such treatment otherwise?) , shot at point blank range, etc

They're practically treating him like their son in law. Is this naya Pakistan?

They're practically treating him like their son in law. Is this naya Pakistan?

Honestly, if that is happening it means their leaders --who ever they are-- have control of the forces and care about image and want to reduce escalation. Quite intelligent to say the least.

Our folly had been this shitty war readiness. worthless planes and endless public accountability eyewash, CAGs, Auditors, Bureaucrats, courts and botched indigenous weapons platform.

I don't know.. But why the hell we haven't ordered S-400 7 years back? Or rafale took so much time... Well thats a topic for another time.

so we have now enforced a no fly zone over Pakistan in 2 days? and they say they are not scared.. lol.. we got hundreds of civilian flights going on.. heck cricket matches are going on.. why Pakistan? why so afraid?

Honestly, if that is happening it means their leaders --who ever they are-- have control of the forces and care about image and want to reduce escalation. Quite intelligent to say the least.

If you think, IK has the PA do his bidding, you ought to have another think coming. This is the clearest indication that they're ( PA) severely rattled. They may indulge in a lot of false bravado but deep down gauging the way their economy is going, their lack of support ( their biggest supporter - the US is now inimical towards them & China has proven to be not completely reliable) ammo, oil, etc the last thing they'd want to do is provoke India and further alienate an already alienated world opinion.

I don't know how old were you when the Kargil war was waged but you ought to look up the names of Saurav Kalia, Ajay Ahuja, etc to get an inkling of how low the PA can stoop to.

Our folly had been this shitty war readiness. worthless planes and endless public accountability eyewash, CAGs, Auditors, Bureaucrats, courts and botched indigenous weapons platform.

so we have now enforced a no fly zone over Pakistan in 2 days? and they say they are not scared.. lol.. we got hundreds of civilian flights going on.. heck cricket matches are going on.. why Pakistan? why so afraid?
Wars or conflicts are games of goals ... Not entertainment.
I am sorry. I don't want to sound rude and well .... 'high'. But thats the reality.

the reason why I opened this thread

'Bring Abhinandan' must not trend

Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
Wait and watch.... Issue is international pressure.....
I think militarily, Sushma made a massive blunder. She should have not gone to OIC. She should have asked them to cancel the meet-up or sent a bureaucrat in her stead. She lost us the conflict. GCC and OIC will come a billion times to India. Its simple Real Politik.

OR

Our leadership was never serious about the conflict.

• Agree
Reactions: nair and R!cK
For what? He is free to post with in the rules of the forum....

We cannot be ostriches...... Face the reality.... Do not worry.... There are plans.... which will turn the table....

It is natural to have opposite views from ours......

yeah, apart from the fact that he bats of the other side ( a lame and silly side to bat for), he's a pretty decent addition to the site.

Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
Wars or conflicts are games of goals ... Not entertainment.
I am sorry. I don't want to sound rude and well .... 'high'. But thats the reality.
am neither high, nor taking this as entertainment... tendulkar and kohli react differently to the same situation.. not comparing myself to either - just saying that people handle things differently .. some hunker down and work through.. some have fun and work through.. the objective of both is to work through the process.. and emerge victorious..

I think militarily, Sushma made a massive blunder. She should have not gone to OIC. She should have asked them to cancel the meet-up or sent a bureaucrat in her stead. She lost us the conflict. GCC and OIC will come a billion times to India. Its simple Real Politik

You should just calm down. She has one of the best diplomatic corps supporting her. We should just let her do her job.

I think militarily, Sushma made a massive blunder. She should have not gone to OIC. She should have asked them to cancel the meet-up or sent a bureaucrat in her stead. She lost us the conflict. GCC and OIC will come a billion times to India. Its simple Real Politik.

OR

Our leadership was never serious about the conflict.
I'll normally the second one. But for once I want to give them a chance to prove their worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.