Status
Not open for further replies.
Its good news some are thinking of closing this thread... well overdue.
I wholeheartedly welcome the decision by some mods that India & Pakistan has genuinely turned a new leaf, there will be no conflict between the ex jihadi country called Pakistan.. I can already see flowers and hugs been exchanged in Border and LOC..
2 Indian soldiers dead are proof this thread needs to be closed, we even exchanged long range sweets in 7 locations in POK in last 24hrs. Love is so infections. Pakistan giving 55sq km of land to Chinese just off the famous Harami Nala after Second informal summit is proof, hostilities are of the past. PM modi saying once he makes a decision, he always follows through in full in same sentence as diverting water to Haryana via canals and stopping any flow in Pakistan and Pakistan saying if that happens it will consider it a act of aggression. Such bonhomie, this thread deserves to be closed.
All I can foresee is a new thread getting opened in 3months time of even more content called India-Pakistan-standoff-2020 as a continuation of 2019 thread. As this is just a beginning, the more Pakistan will lose economically, and to keep Kashmir pot boiling, deflect attention of domestic audience of failed economics, bleed India, Hind benaga Pakistan campaign run on Pakistan TV etc, translates to more sweets(7 location) like today been exchanged...
Just my too bits.. over and out

Its good news some are thinking of closing this thread... well overdue.
I wholeheartedly welcome the decision by some mods that India & Pakistan has genuinely turned a new leaf, there will be no conflict between the ex jihadi country called Pakistan.. I can already see flowers and hugs been exchanged in Border and LOC..
2 Indian soldiers dead are proof this thread needs to be closed, we even exchanged long range sweets in 7 locations in POK in last 24hrs. Love is so infections. Pakistan giving 55sq km of land to Chinese just off the famous Harami Nala after Second informal summit is proof, hostilities are of the past. PM modi saying once he makes a decision, he always follows through in full in same sentence as diverting water to Haryana via canals and stopping any flow in Pakistan and Pakistan saying if that happens it will consider it a act of aggression. Such bonhomie, this thread deserves to be closed.
All I can foresee is a new thread getting opened in 3months time of even more content called India-Pakistan-standoff-2020 as a continuation of 2019 thread. As this is just a beginning, the more Pakistan will lose economically, and to keep Kashmir pot boiling, deflect attention of domestic audience of failed economics, bleed India, Hind benaga Pakistan campaign run on Pakistan TV etc, translates to more sweets(7 location) like today been exchanged...
Just my too bits.. over and out

Dont Go Anywhere , The Next Chapter is getting Started

Dont Go Anywhere , The Next Chapter is getting Started
On No, not going anywhere, current year was the trailer of India-Pak conflict, the movie is yet to begin, trailer points to only 2 possible movie ending.. Pak genuinely closing terror infrastructure or breaking up in 4 parts, either be interesting how it unfolds.. its both a thriller and a horror movie in one, but Either movie ending has to happen in foreseeable future as economy is not sustainable in long term for sure. Drowning man slashes the hardest..

Gafoora caught pants down..... This guy is such a serial liar.....
No sir he is sticking to Pakistanis enlightened position, 1 Pakistani = 10 Hindu Baniyas.

In this tweet too he actually wanted to say same just so many numbers got mixed up and he gave the impression of 1 Pakistani = 9 Hindu Baniya but that's not the case it's still 10.

BTW Baba is increasing the death toll by minute, he crossed 100 an hour ago.

Reactions: BlackOpsIndia

100+ plus casualties with a few Pak army brigadiers and officers killed in action.....😱😱😱

Now that's huge.....
That's a big number, don't know how IndiaTv got this. They can't hide hundred, already Pakistani twitter is lit and they are abusing their incompetent, impotent army. Economic situation is so worst that they will be lucky if there is no civil war or riots in Pakistan in coming days.

SCENES FROM AN ECONOMIC DOWNTURN - Newspaper - DAWN.COM

People are sleeping hungry, kids are sleeping hungry, don't know how long can they take this before asking right questions to their rulers. Bajwa is losing control very fast.

Will we see an Escalation

Nope. Information still sketchy. Strikes were in pipeline. Details am not yet in picture. 100s is a bit too high a figure being bandied about in the Social Media. But the area is a bowl shaped valley that has Pakistanis dominating the heights. But adjacent to it, in Uri, they will pay the price heavily I can safely assume.

Nope. Information still sketchy. Strikes were in pipeline. Details am not yet in picture. 100s is a bit too high a figure being bandied about in the Social Media. But the area is a bowl shaped valley that has Pakistanis dominating the heights. But adjacent to it, in Uri, they will pay the price heavily I can safely assume.

Can they Hit Brigade HQ in Poonch
Which is close to LoC

Lal Topi saying it is WAR :ROFLMAO:

This is the Best time for Escalation.

Pakistan has run out of all noisy propaganda
International community is bored and tired of Kashmir

Nobody is looking , Kick them hard

If we take the initiative
They will Not be able to Curb all Jihadis till
February ,ie FATF deadline

Pakistan vacated many posts and gave a kind of an invitation to IA to occupy them. If IA had occupied them at this stage, we would have had an aweful winter staying there and holding to those posts. But if we occupy them in winters, we can hold out easily as it will be very difficult for PA to mount anykind of offensive action or engage in even war of attrition without getting much more in return. If they are going to pound our formations along LOC tonight, by tomorrow morning, PA would have lost a few hundred soldiers and officers on LOC and also may be loose some tactically important positions which will allow us to engage targets beyond Muzzafarabad.

Status
Not open for further replies.