Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to close this thread as 2019 draws to a close in two months @nair .
I doubt PA has time for wars, They are well settled in Fauji Foundation factories & selling corner plots in real estate.
Pakistan... what a pity. They feed this huge army with their blood and when the time comes they find out PA doesn't have pair.

On the LOC and in POK , they have Simply moved Back and Mined their area to stop Indian Army from Crossing over

We have to wait and watch

Crossing over will cause Casualties

Artillery Exchanges will continue

PAKISTANI WET DREAMS About the Next Conflict
Copied from Another Forum
---------------------------------------------------------------

AHQ determined in 2016 (or earlier) that a heavier and longer ranged platform was needed to support Pakistan's maritime and deterrence interests.

We're steadily moving from "minimum deterrence" to a 'shock and awe' type of doctrine.

So, the shift is now to smash them conventionally in the first 24/48 hrs of a conflict.

The benefits of nukes clearly don't translate to deterring India from shooting up trees and chicken shacks.

Sadly, we revealed a very early stage example of this on Feb 28...but the actual plan is to send 16+ dual engine jets to an area as part of offensive counter air (OCA) missions with EW, AEW&C and -- when available -- drones and just lay waste to their military assets. Then those assets return (if it all), and our hundreds of JF-17s and F-16s wall off any incursion from India (while our Navy and Army follow up with relentless LACM strikes).

Take the above and multiply it by a factor of 5-6 and at every critical area in NW India.

The second part of the doctrine is to develop our rapid mobilization forces to interdict actual Indian entries (e.g. SOF ops and the like). So: guided long range arty, light commando battalions, enlarging SSG, helicopters, attack helicopters, etc.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Any Comments on these Pakistani Wet Dreams

@nair @Ashwin @Ashutosh @BlackOpsIndia

@Falcon @randomradio
@vstol Jockey @Milspec

Last edited:
Are these guided on American GPS or Indian navigation signals?

Bhai , I have lost even my 5 th Twitter account

So I cannot ask any question to Any Expert

Whatever I find , I will only paste it here
I am not making any new account for a long time now 😂😂

Twitter is an addiction

Time to close this thread as 2019 draws to a close in two months @nair .
I doubt PA has time for wars, They are well settled in Fauji Foundation factories & selling corner plots in real estate.
Pakistan... what a pity. They feed this huge army with their blood and when the time comes they find out PA doesn't have pair.
Yeah I had this in my mind and will discuss elsewhere........

• Informative
Reactions: Sathya
Handling external threats is easy than internal ones. We need to tread carefully. Theres a reason , supposed superpowers were free from internal disturbances or worked more on internal front

@nair I would be glad if you could apprise us about Pakistan's options. I don't think any of it would be sensitive. Are you referring to Kamlesh Tiwari murder? I frankly don't think Pak did it. A good population of peacefuls are lunatics any way.
The other place they can hit is Sikh insurgency but to be frank Khalistani movement is very unsustainable because of the fissures within Sikh society itself and for other sociological reasons. HVT(Modi) assassination can be another path through local Muslims and instigate riots. I personally believe India can and will impose adequate costs for any of these options.

I would be glad if you could apprise us about Pakistan's options. I don't think any of it would be sensitive. Are you referring to Kamlesh Tiwari murder? I frankly don't think Pak did it. A good population of peacefuls are lunatics any way.
The other place they can hit is Sikh insurgency but to be frank Khalistani movement is very unsustainable because of the fissures within Sikh society itself and for other sociological reasons. HVT(Modi) assassination can be another path through local Muslims and instigate riots. I personally believe India can and will impose adequate costs for any of these options.

They will try to use every opportunity to some how infiltrate into BJP and RSS, if I was the analyst I would think this way. It serves many purposes. To cultivate someone in RSS who would reach influential position later on and use RSS against Muslims for unstability and bring anarchy at rural level. So they have to be very vigil.

Guys...Pakistan to remain in FATF's 'Grey List' till February 2020: Reports - Times of India

This report about Pakistan avoiding blacklist ... and continuing in grey list until Feb 2020 review.. first appeared in Pakistani website DAWN.. Then it has been reproduced as is ... in Indian portals...
When Pakistan was grey listed they had similarly jumped the gun a couple of days before the meeting ended .. and published that Pakistan had avoided grey listing...
India Seeks Integration of Anti-money Laundering, Counter-terror Financing with IMF Lending Policies
In an apparent reference to Pakistan, Union Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman on Saturday said the integration of the IMF's lending policies with key provisions like anti-money laundering and anti-terror financing can significantly enhance its member nation's compliance on these issues that pose threat to the global economy.

Sitharaman's remarks in her address to the annual meeting of the International Monetary Fund assumes significance in the backdrop of the international terror financing watchdog FATF putting Pakistan on notice on Friday, warning that it will be blacklisted if it does not control terror funding by February next.

"The macro-prudential policies' interface with anti-money laundering (AML) and countering financing of terrorism (CFT) could be useful in strengthening the integrated policy framework. The IMF's remit may not be as direct as of the Financial Action Task Force (FATF) in this respect," Sitharaman said.

"However, integrating AML-CFT with IMF lending policies can significantly enhance member's compliance on these issues that pose threat to the global economy," she said without naming Pakistan.

The IMF work can also cover elements such as secrecy jurisdictions, cyber-risks and tax havens, the minister added.

Sitharaman said the growing global financial integration is bringing in huge opportunities but is also introducing uncertainties and risks. Capital flows benefit countries in terms of higher investment and risk sharing, but at the same time, it can have adverse effect on countries with weak policies and institutions.

Noting that the IMF plays a significant role in assisting the member countries to assess their macro-economic stability and mitigate financial vulnerability, she said the IMF's proposal to come up with an Integrated Policy Framework is a step in the right direction.

"An effective surveillance mechanism helps countries to identify risks, both global and domestic, and suggest ways to prevent such risks and mitigate their adverse effects," she said.

India looks forward to how the IMF proposes to factor in the interactions between monetary, exchange rate, macro-prudential, and capital flow management policies in its policy advice, she noted.

In this context, it is very important to build in sufficient policy flexibility for the EMEs (emerging market economies), not just because they are heterogeneous group, but also because they need a wide array of tools which can be contextually used as per needs," Sitharaman said.

This has been the case especially when there has been fundamental misalignment of exchange rate, caused by surges in capital flows. Often sudden stops and reversals of capital flows follow these surges that erode macro-financial stability very quickly, the finance minister said.

"We believe that the policy option of EMEs to preemptively use macro-prudential measures (MPMs) and capital flow measures (CFMs) need to be fully recognised in any integrated policy framework," she said.
India Seeks Integration of Anti-money Laundering, Counter-terror Financing with IMF Lending Policies

• Informative
Reactions: Gautam
Nothing in Pakistani media yet? ISPR must be desperate, will be interesting to see the spin.

Still remember Pakistanis claimed only 2 dead in cease fire violation when Indian forces went in on 29th September 2016 and created havoc. What will they say this time? :)

Sameer Joshi (@joe_sameer) Tweeted:
I heard of Sangram's ultrasensitive black under cover Op as an LeT cadre across the fence, in the valley. Wiped out a section of their leadership and walked across right back. Was constantly in action (CI/Kargil). A hero down to the last fight at R&R, whch tragically he lost! LestWeForgetIndia on Twitter ( )

Status
Not open for further replies.