Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean punish for doing right thing. That's why our country is so f*ked up. We do like to watch movies like Ek Din Ka CM/Nayak and wish we have someone like Anil Kapoor who takes down all the wrong doings in our society and when that dream comes true and if we are affected we want to return to good old corrupt ways and be merry......😞😞😞😝😝

You give pink slips to those who do not work and I favour that. There a hundreds like them in MEA, Railways, Agri and Commerce. But those who have worked with full honesty and with complete integrity why to punish them?

For your information it's the babus who used to support BJP. If BJP is in government is because of those babus in Home Ministry who supported them. People like Mani who were tortured.

You can be on defence forum and talk a lot, but most of you have no knowledge how it works and what happens inside. I sometimes laugh on you guys for knowing sh*t about government.

Jo ghpley waley hai unko pakdo innocent ko latkaney mein koi mardangi nahi.

Why ? If they had night fighting ability it would be dumb not to exploit it.
Operations are done to meet objectives not for bravado.

Some times it's done for awe shock

Won't add my tweet on this here ;)

So, this is precisely the situation of 2015, which I have often indicated as the year when PM Modi wanted to undertake a decisive action to find peace with Pakistan. Now we are seeing the third strike corps of Indian Army move in from depth to undertake its exercises after a gap of 04 years (21 Corps in Ex SINDHUSUDARSHAN). At the same time, Indian Navy is moving out to carry out a massive exercise in Northern Arabian Sea.

As I read the situation, there are enough forces now poised to take any and all actions that shall be ordered by Government of India as we continue our fight in War on Terror and their supporters. Pretty interesting time ahead.

Meanwhile, update from the J&K front verbatim - 'ongoing operations against those who acted in support of terror groups yesterday - not limited to terrorists/sympathizers but also to all Pakistani posts and forward locations which opened fire on own locations. costs are being imposed.'

Nothing else was added.

But these are long team acquisitions. I suspect a skirmish in the coming months if not weeks.

They have budget which MoD did not spend and now they have to before coming fiscal year if they don't then budget will reduce. Of course as you correctly said no skirmish as of now or even by 2020 but yes, since India is increasingly procuring ammo Pakistan will not stay silent. Things will be clear after Feb 20. plus Rs 900 crore already given to BRO to build road infra in ladakh. So in all means they have started spending suddenly , even Rafale is coming. So when you see from above it points to some sort of preparations and Pakistan cannot match it, other wise I totally agree with you.

Reactions: Paro
That's true, they know they will be blacklisted as it's not possible to implement action plan in so short amount of time.
Nope, they will not be blacklisted. Like NSG, FATF for all its rules & process is just another political arm of western world. Blacklisting pakistan means they will be pushing it to completely into chinese orbit. Pakistan knows this very well thats they dont care. As usual china will prevail and gain some brownie points from pakistan. If you look at it from financial perspective it's a gain for china without spending a dime so why lose free points?

Status
Not open for further replies.