Status
Not open for further replies.

The damage was quite significant I guess.... But this is going to be a regular event.... Every now and then PA sponsored tour for foreign journalists....

Kids: Find truth about warzone in bunkers.

Legends : Find truth about warzone in bookshops

1571755612103.png

OFB recently got contracts to convert another 300 M46 to 155/45 standard, OFB had said that by last quarter of this year, first units will be delivered. Any update?

No clue. Not on the horizon yet. Will check and revert if anything.

These People in this Picture are Very Influential people in the International
Diplomatic Community

One HENRY KISSINGER is equal to 1000 Imran + Mahatir + Erdogan

If they are in INDIA' s favour , then ALL Propaganda against India will be USELESS

That guy kissingr is a well known jewish zionist working for formation of one world government. dont expect such people to be with India. Although these people do make mistakes. Kissinger is one of the main reasons of a strong China today.

Reactions: Paro

These People in this Picture are Very Influential people in the International
Diplomatic Community

One HENRY KISSINGER is equal to 1000 Imran + Mahatir + Erdogan

If they are in INDIA' s favour , then ALL Propaganda against India will be USELESS

Kissinger smiled at a lot of places - not always ended up being friendly to them.

We see Blair, Condy, Gates, Howard too. None of them in any official position and yet Modi is meeting them - together.

I ll put forward a conspiracy theory of my own - There is an invite only group of select individuals who are no longer holding any office but yet have the experience and influence to mold events. Modi seeing these guys together is pretty important even when it seems trivial.

For a month of delay in visits to balakote, Amount of clean up should have been massive.
The delay can also be atributed to the fact that Balakote was a first-of-its-kind operation. Hence the confusion as to what to do. By now I imagine the clean up might have become a SOP thing.

Who knows they might even float a new company for cleaning services, the way things are going the PA will acquire a lot of expertise in that.

Reactions: Sathya
Deliberations about Human rights in Kashmir is going on in US state dept. Watched for 5 min

> There are 8,00,000 troops in Kashmir
> There is curfew in Kashmir
> No medical facility in Kashmir
> No phones in Kashmir

This is level of debate in US state dept. No wonder Pakistanis took them for ride for 10 years.

BTW, where are US satellites? Shouldn't hundreds of US spy sats pick up genocide in Kashmir? Why they want to come to Kashmir physically? What good is their USD 800 billion defense budget then?

India has advantage till Trump is the president. The day congress changes in US situation will be 180 degrees. And for that to stop, India needs to build trade ties within one year so that even when the new government forms in US the relations remain mutually beneficial.
Once the commie and muzzie loving Democrats are in power... its gonna be difficult..

• Agree
Reactions: screambowl
Kissinger smiled at a lot of places - not always ended up being friendly to them.

We see Blair, Condy, Gates, Howard too. None of them in any official position and yet Modi is meeting them - together.

I ll put forward a conspiracy theory of my own - There is an invite only group of select individuals who are no longer holding any office but yet have the experience and influence to mold events. Modi seeing these guys together is pretty important even when it seems trivial.
That all is good but find me one actor/model/politician/leader that can get perfect pose like Modiji every single time :) here giving impression of some very important secret being shared with old friends.

IMG_20191022_214424.jpg

Deliberations about Human rights in Kashmir is going on in US state dept. Watched for 5 min

> There are 8,00,000 troops in Kashmir
> There is curfew in Kashmir
> No medical facility in Kashmir
> No phones in Kashmir

This is level of debate in US state dept. No wonder Pakistanis took them for ride for 10 years.

BTW, where are US satellites? Shouldn't hundreds of US spy sats pick up genocide in Kashmir? Why they want to come to Kashmir physically? What good is their USD 800 billion defense budget then?

They can do whatever they want. India has already begun opening Kashmir. Post Paid phones are active. In another few months internet will be back. There will be no reason for this action to exist then.

Civilian leader
Kamlesh Tiwari x uda diya
BJP leader in Jammu x uda diya

today JCO at LOC x

45 soldiers x in pulwama
18 soldiers x nargota

capt Aurngzeb x
capt Madhak
major Vibhuti Dhaundiyal x
major amit sagar x
Lt. Umer Fayyaz x
subedar Raj Kumar x
subedar shashi Kumar x
capt ayush Yadav x
major satish dhaiya x
Subedar B S Gurjar x
Major Rambo Singh x

and other ranks 76

BC .. karo aur FATF and diplomatic isolation and solutions.. oh yeahhh startegic plan omg.. like this covert ops omg. We will dot his we will do that. :mad:

Prabhu Google Maps shows the shortest path to the LoC. You can uproot a handpump in Sunny Deol style on the way.

Aaakramann !!!!!

That all is good but find me one actor/model/politician/leader that can get perfect pose like Modiji every single time :) here giving impression of some very important secret being shared with old friends.
That secret - how to lose a game of noughts and crosses by Henry Kissinger
Can't believe how fat Kissinger is. He reminds me of my school principal.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I'm sure trousers are supposed to stop below your nipples too.

If these guys are with India.. then all the handwringing and name calling by US media and congressmen will not lead to anything concrete against India w.r.t Kashmir.... let's wait and watch.. But these people are very influential ... no doubt

Status
Not open for further replies.