Status
Not open for further replies.
Routine

This time they are getting reported due to tensions. Air force needs more training. Nahi to Rule of Engagements khelte khelty thukwa lenge apni.

exercising with 40 k personals in pokhran is routine? seems the fit india progarm of modi has gone to a new height with some

Hey guys is this true or what. Do we already have a made a base 30 km inside POK? and did Brahmos strike pakistan?

Not sure which state this guy in the video is resident of, but in 75% of US, weed is legal - https://disa.com/map-of-marijuana-legality-by-state

1571885201829.png

Btw: IN is busy in an exercise (Not aimed at any country of course 😊) in western sector...... Some of the Naval docks are empty.......

Interesting read on Quora on what happened on 20th Oct in Pok

Sahamed Khan, Professor at Milan, Italy (2010-present) Answered Oct 22, 2019
Originally Answered: What happened between India and Pakistan in the Tangdhar sector on Sunday, 20th October 2019?

My colleague's family members were among the injured in Pakistan side. What I heard from him, it was not fault of either side from neutral point of view. This is how it happened:

1. Pakistan is gaining favour from Taliban as they are supporting them to take over Afghanistan once again. Recently they provided them 250 seasoned warriors(called as terrorist outside Pakistan) to help in their battle for Kashmir. These warriors were best of best and brutal, they are cold blooded killers.
  2. Pakistan wanted to send them in Kashmir to attack Indian army and train local youths in way of terrorism. In doing so they could hit India from in side, not only in Kashmir, but also in other areas.
  3. Pakistani army assembled them in a few points near border in smaller groups and attempted to provide them covering fire to enter India. In that firing a civilian and two army personnel died.
  4. Luck was not in favour of Pakistan, the died civilian was relative of a person who was supposed to give those Taliban fighters shelter in Kashmir. The family went furious on Pakistan for killing their family member and provided exact positions of a few areas where those warriors assembled.
  5. Indian army was furious by death of their comrades and utilised this opportunity.
  6. They started precision firing at those known points. Pakistani army was not expecting this attack as they started the offensive and was expecting their enemy to go on defence.
  7. Within Few hours 8 Pakistani soldiers died on spot and 34 got injured. 6 later died in hospital.
  8. But the real damage was not their death, it was death of those high quality Taliban warriors. As per my colleague 27 of them died while they were sleeping and 53 were injured. Taliban is now furious upon Pakistani army for this.
I believe Pakistani army was not responsible, nor Indian army. It just what they do for ever. Those Taliban guys attempted to interfere in affairs they should not have and got punished.
*** I am neither Indian, nor Pakistani. I have written how it was described by my colleague from Pakistan. You may or may not like the facts, but I am unable to change it. I will request you to refrain from commenting against any religion as it is a war between two nations and religion has nothing to do here.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If true would mean another 170 battle hardened Talib, still waiting to cross over
It would also explain, why post foreign diplomats guided tour, India again bombed the area again with heavy guns, with hopes of picking up few more...

On a side note, As a Jat Sikh, I am extremely disappointed with Govt on signing up on Kartarpur Corridor, isnt it obvious what's that corridor is for, I will rather visit when India acquires the surrounding area in future or post breakup in 4, when they wont dare use it for ulterior motives any more.. Right now, it only leads to more bloodshed and mayhem, and as a means of recruitment...

Status
Not open for further replies.