Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark this post. Yes kisi k sagey nahi hotey for them only national interest matters. And their nation is away for interest due to Imran Khan's interference.
Hmm, then you clearly do not understand how the Pakistani establishment defines *national interest*. The deep state is least bothered about the populace or their well being, or for that matter the development of the state as a whole; economically, socially or otherwise. Niazi is going around shooting his mouth off, which is causing undue pressure on the PA to act, which they are in no position to. If they do, they know the consequences = total obliteration of the *image* of the number one army in the world, 1 PA = 10 Endian jawan...so on So forth. Not to mention the impact it will have on the cornflakes, corner plots, cement, sugar, meat processing, and all other businesses the fauji foundation controls. The maulana seems to be a tacit tool to exacerbate the process and make it appear imperative that change is necessary. Its besides the point that the next guy (probably Qureshi) will be just as much a puppet (albeit not a dimwit like niazi).

The deep state is least bothered about the populace or their well being, or for that matter the development of the state as a whole; economically, socially or otherwise.

What I meant by National interest is the situation in their backyard, Afghanistan and the situation in Kashmir. The changing of ISI chief exactly after Pulwama has hurt them more than India's diplomatic adventures, otherwise this man was to stay for another 2 years from now. The guy he replaced was from MI expert in foreign policy and Kashmir with a guy who is expert in political affairs of Pakistan. You try to replace some one from army from its position, turmoil in Pakistan will happen. DG ISI, COAS are most important seats. Most probably the sleuths in pakistan were very confident that they will handle it.

When US is not favouring them due to India's adventure and incompetence of ISI now, which is against ISI's national interest. They are not able to bargain weapons and deals from Americans.

Yeah Sikhs are new Kashmiris, to be handled with extreme care, to give everything they want, otherwise you know, they may feel agitated or Akali and BJP may not get votes, DejaVu of Nehru again, ironically from person who hate him most.

People from UP should contact some foreign goverment too now this is official policy of Indian state. Pick up arms, threaten secession and in few years you'll get everything you want.

Cowering down to petty thieves in North East, Cowering down to drug addicts Islamists and now going extra mile to pamper Khalistanis, talk about writ of state and strong ruler ruling us.

Canadian PM Justin Trudeau a known khalistani supporter was royally snubbed when a Agriculture minister was sent to welcome him for his arrival in India , Modi went out his way to the airport to personally welcome Bangladeshi PM because of her support to India in counter-terrorism. Where do you see modi not being serious about Khalistanis here ?

Major supply line connecting Neelum to rest of Pakistan called as Neelum-Muzzafarabad highway has been cut for now. Can be devastating for Pak Army. - Frontalfire

Bad reporting.

Neelum valley runs from North of Indian Kashmir till north of Athmuqam. With many access points behind Shikar gali touching the main highway running towards Isb and Skardu.

@screambowl listen to yourself...PA national interest, ISI national interest?? Clearly, you need more education on how the Pak state functions....Their ONLY interest is not national (other than the fact that they need to keep the nation under delusion) 😂 More enlightened and hardened members like @vstol and @Falcon and @nair may be able to help you see more clearly

@screambowl listen to yourself...PA national interest, ISI national interest?? Clearly, you need more education on how the Pak state functions....Their ONLY interest is not national (other than the fact that they need to keep the nation under delusion) 😂 More enlightened and hardened members like @vstol and @Falcon and @nair may be able to help you see more clearly

Bro,
ISI has an ideology of making a group of few countries like Iran, Saudi, Turkey, Malaysia, China and US to work on Afghanistan. These guys are missing their golden days of soviet Af war. Because of that Pakistan army has earned a lot both monetarily and militarily. They have brought Turkey and Malaysia together, and want Iran, Saudi and US together on table to work on Afghanistan. They earn from such situations that's the point.
Soon these guys are going to Moscow to talk on Afghanistan, in four party meeting ( US Russia China and Pak)

Bad reporting.

Neelum valley runs from North of Indian Kashmir till north of Athmuqam. With many access points behind Shikar gali touching the main highway running towards Isb and Skardu.

To me there seems to me only one road coming out from Neelum which can lead to muzzafarabad.

neelummuzzaf.PNG

Bro,
ISI has an ideology of making a group of few countries like Iran, Saudi, Turkey, Malaysia, China and US to work on Afghanistan. These guys are missing their golden days of soviet Af war. Because of that Pakistan army has earned a lot both monetarily and militarily. They have brought Turkey and Malaysia together, and want Iran, Saudi and US together on table to work on Afghanistan. They earn from such situations that's the point.
Soon these guys are going to Moscow to talk on Afghanistan, in four party meeting ( US Russia China and Pak)
Bro 😂, first of all, the ISI (Which is nothing else but a dark extension of the PA) has no leverage anymore; not over the Taliban (classic case of gali ka kutta Pagla, train kiya, ab kutta bloodhound ban gaya).. Why do you think the establishment appointed the current Internal affairs guy?
All I see is the report function, uncle. Which in case of your posts is apt.
Well stated
Bro,
My humble recommendation, have 2 tablets dulkoflex after dinner and go to sleep. By tomorrow morning, all the pent up stuff will get flushed out smoothly!!

Baba tweet hinting that chopper crash in Poonch may not be a technical snag. If so, we may see even more escalations on LoC.
Could be Nawaz Sharif he is hinting at... There were tweets before this one.. referring to Nawaz.. .Also, strangely he has not made a single tweet on Ranbir Singh..

Bro 😂, first of all, the ISI (Which is nothing else but a dark extension of the PA) has no leverage anymore; not over the Taliban (classic case of gali ka kutta Pagla, train kiya, ab kutta bloodhound ban gaya).. Why do you think the establishment appointed the current Internal affairs guy?

Well stated

My humble recommendation, have 2 tablets dulkoflex after dinner and go to sleep. By tomorrow morning, all the pent up stuff will get flushed out smoothly!!
Dulkoflex is totally unnecessary in case of IBS. That he litters the forum here and we've to face the stench is no longer incidental nor will I stand for it.

@nair ; @Ashwin

Pray, can you guys tell me what great gyan are the rest of the forum members here getting from perusing screambowls posts?

Or should I post my fantasies & wishes too mixing it with a pinch of reality and dollops of musings.

To me there seems to me only one road coming out from Neelum which can lead to muzzafarabad.

View attachment 10993

You can enter Neelum from NWFP and GB aswell. To Take Neelum both of these routs should be under watch of IA. And you can't really take Skardu if North of Neelum is with Pakistan. Those snow caped mountain is shikar gali , where Napakis should have their OP watching both the highways either side, east and west of the feature.

Soon you will see Napakis on tweeter going bonkers over this news, trending God is punishing Indian army for Kashmir.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.