Status
Not open for further replies.
On a side note, As a Jat Sikh, I am extremely disappointed with Govt on signing up on Kartarpur Corridor, isnt it obvious what's that corridor is for, I will rather visit when India acquires the surrounding area in future or post breakup in 4, when they wont dare use it for ulterior motives any more.. Right now, it only leads to more bloodshed and mayhem, and as a means of recruitment...
Same sentiments here bro. As a Sikh even i have same concern and I too am in dilema whether to celebrate or fear for the worst....🤔
Only thing that is soothing is majority of people in Punjab are aware of Pakistan's ulterior motives and only a few bad apples in India and idiots in Canada and UK on Pak payroll with their own ulterior agenda should be on our watch list and should be eliminated......😤😣😣

Same sentiments here bro. As a Sikh even i have same concern and I too am in dilema whether to celebrate or fear for the worst....🤔
Only thing that is soothing is majority of people in Punjab are aware of Pakistan's ulterior motives and only a few bad apples in India and idiots in Canada and UK on Pak payroll with their own ulterior agenda should be on our watch list and should be eliminated......😤😣😣
Dont worry same congress is ruling in Punjab , this means Sikhs of India (20 million + out of 25 million) have moved on and have full faith in Indian republic ,homeland of the Dharmic religions. We have an able leadership of Capt Amrinder in Punjab who can rise above politics and work with the central government to shoot down any Pakistani agenda.
No one in India has any problem regarding Kartarpur corridor as everyone understands its importance for the Sikhs.

Reactions: lcafanboy
If India is behind Mullah Fazlullah then it simply means India and US has already negotiated with Talbn but it's highly unlikely because India supports the democratic Kabul regime. So Imran Khan is blatantly lying. They are only left with idiotic musing for local consumption of Madarssa jahils.
Don't waste time thinking about their mutterings. I posted it for people to laugh.

Reactions: screambowl
Could be Nawaz Sharif he is hinting at... There were tweets before this one.. referring to Nawaz.. .Also, strangely he has not made a single tweet on Ranbir Singh..

I don't think he would recite "jake rakho sayan" for Nawaz Sharif.

Highly unlikely that Pakistan did anything to his chopper. PA uses air travel more extensively. Why give us a reason to make their life tougher

ROEs have changed since 27 Feb. Besides that, constant hammering of Pakistan might led to blowing off steam this way. Already there are reports of Pakistani terrorist may target IA and RAW HQ in New Delhi.

Don't expect logic from Pakistan. They are suicidal lot.

Aditya Raj Kaul (@AdityaRajKaul) Tweeted:
#BREAKING: London Metropolitan Police says it will ensure safety of Indian High Commission, names groups behind protest:

1) Muslim Action Forum
2) World Muslim Federation Pakistan
3) Patriotic Front Overseas Pak Welfare Council
4) Jammu Kashmir National Awami Party
5) PTIAJK Aditya Raj Kaul on Twitter ( )
Jungjoo Gernail ☪ (@GernailSaheb) Tweeted:
A Bakistani goes to England and;

- barley integrates
- barley educates
- marries cousin
- enforces hijab
- obsesses on India & plans protest on Diwali day Jungjoo Gernail ☪ on Twitter ( )

I don't think he would recite "jake rakho sayan" for Nawaz Sharif.

ROEs have changed since 27 Feb. Besides that, constant hammering of Pakistan might led to blowing off steam this way. Already there are reports of Pakistani terrorist may target IA and RAW HQ in New Delhi.

Let's not let our own imagination run wild... If Pakistan had deliberately targeted the Northern Army commander of all people, there would have been noticeable mayhem on the pok side, quite different from day to day shelling. And, no Pakistanis want you to believe they are suicidal, while the ones making the decisions are not...

Reactions: Deathstar
I don't think

Lol no they aren't suicidal , no businessman is suicidal. Who would wish to letgo multi million dollar business and earnings

If modi wanted to pamper Sikhs... he would have boarded a caravan, created conditions on the ground (like not spanking pak army asses at loc) and given a festive atmosphere to it, by trying to normalize india Pakistan relations.
Its already started big time, in another 10 years we will see the result. Seems we never want to learn from history, every govt does some damage to national security for their own gains.

312 Sikh foreign nationals removed from government blacklist

Its already started big time, in another 10 years we will see the result. Seems we never want to learn from history, every govt does some damage to national security for their own gains.

312 Sikh foreign nationals removed from government blacklist
Has it ever occured to you guys that Modi's playing a long term game by giving the Sikh extremists a long rope to hang them and along with them their sponsors? Has it occured to you that there are still remnants of Sikh extremism within India, the SGPC , the various factions of the Akalis, etc who will be up to mischief once this corridor is opened and need to be purged? Sometimes, it helps to take punishment initially and have the electorate demand action such that the denouement appears to be a natural conclusion of all what will follow.

Reactions: Bali78
Update: estimated 04 crows were evaporated due to Indian Army action against a specific administrative (read resupply point) of a particularly troublesome Pakistani unit. Elsewhere, an attempt was made by crows to conduct a BAT action in Poonch region, which was foiled. After the same, area is hot. As is Nowgam-Uri-Keran-Tangdhar region. Couple of light casualties on own side ... nothing serious.

Has it ever occured to you guys that Modi's playing a long term game by giving the Sikh extremists a long rope to hang them and along with them their sponsors? Has it occured to you that there are still remnants of Sikh extremism within India, the SGPC , the various factions of the Akalis, etc who will be up to mischief once this corridor is opened and need to be purged? Sometimes, it helps to take punishment initially and have the electorate demand action such that the denouement appears to be a natural conclusion of all what will follow.
We always think that we can control the outcome, it wont be any different from results of pampering mehboobas and abdullahs in kashmir. On matters of state security I would err on the side of caution.

Yeah Sikhs are new Kashmiris, to be handled with extreme care, to give everything they want, otherwise you know, they may feel agitated or Akali and BJP may not get votes, DejaVu of Nehru again, ironically from person who hate him most.

People from UP should contact some foreign goverment too now this is official policy of Indian state. Pick up arms, threaten secession and in few years you'll get everything you want.

Cowering down to petty thieves in North East, Cowering down to drug addicts Islamists and now going extra mile to pamper Khalistanis, talk about writ of state and strong ruler ruling us.
You should read my post about Uttarakhandis declaring independence movement. Militants can be recruited from Garhwal , kumaon and gorkha rifles, terrain is also mountains. Pretty doable.

• Agree
Reactions: screambowl
Status
Not open for further replies.