Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like Dhruv crash landed by pilots doing autorotation maneuver. If that's the case then it means tail rotor drives rotation from main rotor in event of engine failure. This is great fail-safe mechanism for an Indian produced helicopter.

• Informative
Reactions: Sathya
[

look like he did get some bruises on his eye area
He was in brutal helicopter crash dude, it's nothing short of a miracle he is alive, you get bruised even on cycle, he is walking after such incident!

Fortunately he is not Pakistani otherwise those jahils will declare him some peer based on this incident and gafoora will be tweeting how rouhani powers saved him from evil Modi ;)

As I said before 85% of skirmish has been fought only over social media and news channels and only 15% of what has been peddled by both sides is the actual conflict or skirmish. Aisa kabhi hota hai ki goliya chal rahi hai 155 mm canon is firing, MBRL is firing and you dont see any fire or panic or smoke, no visuals. And next day every one forgets everything. What kind of skirmish or war is this?

In fact even a small proxy group in somalia when fights with army there is a panic there are visuals which you can't hide. There is no possibility. Except for statements, tweets and war mongering and very rare and occasional arty fire I personally don't think India or even pakistan has actually got involved into such brutal skirmish.

I shall pass on your astute observations to those who are actually doing the same - engage in operations and inflict/receive the pain of being shelled.

They will realize that they have not been doing what they are doing in reality:rolleyes:

Katie Hopkins (@KTHopkins) Tweeted:
A Pakistani Muslim mob in London allowed to protest on the religious festival of #Diwali2019

I went along to show my support for the peaceful Indian diaspora & #Modi

This was the treatment I faced

WATCH

Amy Mek on Twitter ( )
Sooner or later these idiots are going to piss of the locals and bring more trouble. All we need to is sit tight and encourage them to go more rogue, it will be a sweet revenge against the british.

Reactions: Deathstar
Yeah that was the only method behind this madness. Make Niazi pay for everything and still make him do things that Modi ka yaar will do ;)
IK is playing to the gallery with these sort of cheap tricks. They have even stopped ordinary postal mail exchange as well.
There is a kannada saying "The incompetent guy who could not do any thing, scratched himself all over the body" , thats precisely what they are doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.