Status
Not open for further replies.

PA themselves killed 3 million Bengalis. They don't care. Infact I fear they may kill rohingayas next if they find no one else.

On a lighter note, whenever someone speaks of crows and trees, I get reference of particular clip from Danzel Washington's movie Training day "smiles and cries" lol.

I have spent significant time studying/learning about Pakistan, one thing I still have no idea is about common soldier (not officer) of Pakistani army. Since they are the one who bear the brunt of Indian shelling, never get acknowledged, get poorly paid while their officers live lavish lifestyle, corner plots on promotion, dominating social standing, indulge in power games how does these foot soldiers keep their morale high?

Especially when IA is pounding them mercilessly and their option to release some frustration by using terrorists is not exercised. How do they still report to duty and not run away? Financial problems? Fear of repercussions for deserting unit? What makes them going? Patriotism maybe for some but they are grown ups they know the reality.

That's where Pak establishment mastery in using religion as a tool comes handy.

This news is wrong. KKNP 1000mw uint is definitely offline. No idea if it because of a cyber attack or not. It could be regular maintenance which will carry on for 4-5 months.
Second nuclear power plant at TN's Kudankulam stops operation - ET EnergyWorld
credit - @bleed found this link.
Both unit 1 and unit 2 are 1000 mwe... It was unit 2 that was stopped on October 20... and they say it is now at 600 mwe... Maybe they are ramping up unit 2 now that the problem is fixed..

Status
Not open for further replies.