Status
Not open for further replies.
They have budget which MoD did not spend and now they have to before coming fiscal year if they don't then budget will reduce. Of course as you correctly said no skirmish as of now or even by 2020 but yes, since India is increasingly procuring ammo Pakistan will not stay silent. Things will be clear after Feb 20. plus Rs 900 crore already given to BRO to build road infra in ladakh. So in all means they have started spending suddenly , even Rafale is coming. So when you see from above it points to some sort of preparations and Pakistan cannot match it, other wise I totally agree with you.

Budget is yearly allocation and this is spread over years, staggered buying.

I had posted this in the IAF thread also but did not get any answers - does anyone know what happened to the additional MiG-29s Russia had offered to us.
28 Mig29SMT and 6 Mig29 Trainers built originally for Algeria but stored in Russia. Russia offered all 34.

IAF inspected and found them fit. IAF after talking with MoD agreed upon to buy 21 of those 34 and raise a new squadron.

Final approvals from MoD awaited. MoD most likely waiting for Finance approvals.

28 Mig29SMT and 6 Mig29 Trainers built originally for Algeria but stored in Russia. Russia offered all 34.

IAF inspected and found them fit. IAF after talking with MoD agreed upon to buy 21 of those 34 and raise a new squadron.

Final approvals from MoD awaited. MoD most likely waiting for Finance approvals.
Are these those MiG 29's destined for Algeria? I've read old news reporting that Algeria rejected those MiGs due to quality issues. I don't think these are the same MiGs.

Foreign diplomats are already in know of the policy of Pakistan which is all about creating and sending more terrorists into India. It's just eyewash being done to fool Pakistan awam and Urdu media and unfortunately majority of the both are illiterate in Pakistan!!!!
India has advantage till Trump is the president. The day congress changes in US situation will be 180 degrees. And for that to stop, India needs to build trade ties within one year so that even when the new government forms in US the relations remain mutually beneficial.

India has advantage till Trump is the president. The day congress changes in US situation will be 180 degrees. And for that to stop, India needs to build trade ties within one year so that even when the new government forms in US the relations remain mutually beneficial.

But for sure Trump will get a second term.

India is only taking out terror camps whenever it gets intel.
The real thing to watch out for is Fazlu's Azadi march on the 27th. If it does not fizzle out - Immy could be sent packing before mid November.

If anyone had any doubt this desperation from Kapoora is telling the extent of damage.

Remember exact same theatrics were played when India conducted surgical strikes. It's really good for us, we can keep killing them and they won't be able to beg for mercy at UN as nothing happened :)

Entrapped in own rhetoric if they try to attack they will provide us all the more reason to respond to aggression. Gazab chutiya hai ye log.

Status
Not open for further replies.