Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_2019-11-24-23-35-15-155_com.android.chrome.png

I know cross posting is not allowed but i deemed it necessary.
@vstol Jockey @Gautam @Falcon @randomradio
It says Pakistani drone captured this pics today at adhampur AFS

There might have been a deliberate leak but the accusations sound fishy though. Would a brigadier level officer openly visit the Indian embassy in Berlin???
Exactly... A no brainer...god knows what the real charge is.. Earlier the rumor was passing nuclear secrets to US

View attachment 11526
i think peedeef skids have to try hard these are sat images and after 12x magnification look at shadows, lol even the photoshoped a cross mark and time and date, look at date font they use word arelic font which not implemented on any Chinese UAV ,just a *censored* drama

• Agree
Reactions: Hellfire
We did what we wanted on 27.there is no regret.we wanted to give you message that we can also cross loc despite worlds best air defence systems on your side.it was just a message and obviously there is no proof of f-16 going down.you didn't even share balakot attack casualties.all casualties are imaginary.you missed it or either intentionally missed it just like us.back to equal terms.i give you credit for going deep in Pakistan but we did it in broad daylight.i don't think that we fear indian air defence systems anymore.

Losing a battle or war is irrespective of whether you fear other side or not, given quantitative disparity.

Indian ADS shot down IAF's Mi17 but it very much could have been fate of PAF's fighter jet. You are cocky even when you claim Indian side didn't fire a single missile. So what makes you believe you can dodge ADS or A2A missiles?

Whole band of online Pakistanis are boasting they have longer range PL15 now for next encounter. If you have such ace pilots with impeccable skills then why you don't want to get anywhere near IAF jets? Why shoot from furthest point possible and run back?

India is still assertive and relentless in its actions. So what good 27 Feb or swift retort did to you?

We ,otoh, stopped attacks in our metros and now even Kashmir is off limits.

View attachment 11526

These foul smelling Salwar kamiz lives in their own world of jinns. Soon even their BM and CM won't reach these bases, forget about their cheap Chinese drones.

there is big difference between LOC skirmish and deep side strike when m2k traveld 40km inside pakistan airspace, PAF able to ingress one quarter of it ?what u guys done all known to world from loc 4km inside ( dump sow like ungided bomb and ran off) remember we pitted our mig21 against ur f16 adf , even in ur airspace it will tell u who fears who , mod edit
PAF did not even cross the loc.. they were only in the 10 km buffer on their side of the loc... Pakistan's lack of strategic depth, and advances in Indian AD network, will make PAF useless very soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.