Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats why airspace was closed for 4 months , yeah right.
Anyways if u think we are running away from problems so be it. Whatever satisfies you. Yes we are running.
Unless each and every Pakistani doesnt stand up for atleast 3 hrs in afternoon sun for solidarity , we wont talk.

Quick solution , take valley give Gilgit Baltistan. All this with complete transfer of population 🤣
Valley? Are you saying that you want to hand over Jammu? Are you serious? Gilgit is big,very big.land should be given after careful consultation.i would love to negotiate but unfortunately we are only members here.i would probably invite you on lunch and same biryani diplomacy again.i think you are the right guy and we need people like you on indian side.we can negotiate pal.

Valley? Are you saying that you want to hand over Jammu? Are you serious? Gilgit is big,very big.land should be given after careful consultation.i would love to negotiate but unfortunately we are only members here.i would probably invite you on lunch and same biryani diplomacy again.i think you are the right guy and we need people like you on indian side.we can negotiate pal.
Dude only Kashmir valley and not Jammu. We have problem only in valley. Ladakh is already out of question.

Wise men can solve any problem.we should give each other opportunities.discussion of war is useless.in this modern age,talking about war and destroying each other looks unreal.actually people in subcontinent have no idea about nuclear war.we shouldn't talk about nuclear war or even conventional war.we will solve all your problems including terrorism but you should provide opportunities to discuss this issue.there is no opportunity and I don't think that there will be any because bjp will stay for at least 10 years in India and I have no idea about the relations of both countries after 10 years.stone age in indian subcontinent will come earlier if war happens and this is not what india pakistan wants.a conflict for a land can be solved wisely and without any military action.

I told you long ago that war is not going to happen. When you released Abhinandan. We lost the game that day. The response of that day was given in august when India removed A370. It was kept for this day only in case Pakistan bates us.

That was not sufficient reason for going to war because papers don't matter. Kashmir is with us and POK is with you.

War will only then happen when we occupy your land or you occupy ours. I have Billion times said that in my posts.
There are already back channels talks going on , not in public knowledge but people are visiting Pakistan and Pakistanis are visiting India.

skirmish is over for now.

You won on 27th we won in August.

Result: Status Quo

I told you long ago that war is not going to happen. When you released Abhinandan. We lost the game that day. The response of that day was given in august when India removed A370. It was kept for this day only in case Pakistan bates us.

That was not sufficient reason for going to war because papers don't matter. Kashmir is with us and POK is with you.

War will only then happen when we occupy your land or you occupy ours. I have Billion times said that in my posts.
There are already back channels talks going on , not in public knowledge but people are visiting Pakistan and Pakistanis are visiting India.

skirmish is over for now.

You won on 27th we won in August.

Result: Status Quo

I agree.i think nobody won on 26 and 27.it was for domestic Audience and nothing else.yes I know India takes revenge by abrogation and we were clueless but we take the right decision to stay calm.kashmir is in spotlight after abrogation and doing nothing from Pakistan was expected.we don't want war.look at our afghan border.conditions not good for a war and war is not a joke.i think there will be no war but only small skirmishes.yes this back channel talks story is true.we should visit each others country to build trust.trust is key.i don't want war just for Kashmir.

But at least talk.i mean behavior of bjp has changed.they should talk to their neighbors.obviously you talk with everyone but not pakistan.

Who is this afzal Khan? Dude whatever you have said above happens only in Bollywood movies.i mean look at the subscribers hahahaha.you destroy pakistan every day and stop abusing nehru and gandhi.they are founding fathers of your country.have some respect.

Here is a mistake which I can't resist correcting whenever anyone makes it, whether Indian or Pakistani. Gandhi and Nehru are NOT founding fathers of India. They are the sons of India(and despicable one at that).
India is 5000+ years old continuing civilization. Indians worship the same gods, read the same scriptures and celebrate the same festivals what they used to 5000 years ago. Mahabharata & Ramayana runs in the veins of any Hindu who isn't yet completely deracinated from their culture.
How can their be a father of such a civilization?

Gandhi on the contrary was a feminine baniya who was in the beds with British. Ever thought why the British treated him so well?
Nehru was just a playboy with a penchant for power. He shouldn't have been allowed to hold the highest office, but the vile Gandhi vouced for him and emotionally manipulated the masses. Gandhi is the biggest example of passive-aggressive behavior in the whole history of mankind. He is a role model of how a men shouldn't be.

Who knows? MSM Pakistan is silent on this & so is ISPR. Indian handles are reporting this based on some anonymous Pakistan sources.
There might have been a deliberate leak but the accusations sound fishy though. Would a brigadier level officer openly visit the Indian embassy in Berlin???

• Agree
Reactions: jetray
Status
Not open for further replies.