Status
Not open for further replies.
Mod Note- NEVER POST DIRECT LINKS TO FILE FROM PAKISTANI SITES.
First get it scanned on virus total and then download yourself, get the content and paste that. Never the direct link.

This Discussion shows that While Pakistan Has managed to Absorb the Human and Material losses and also the Affront to Its Honour and Dignity by Indian aggression
BUT the Cost of a Prolonged Tense Situation with Red Alerts and CAPS
And constant state of Operational Readiness will HURT them a lot

What about the Same link as posted by Somebody on Twitter

Mod Note- NEVER POST DIRECT LINKS TO FILE FROM PAKISTANI SITES.
First get it scanned on virus total and then download yourself, get the content and paste that. Never the direct link.

This Discussion shows that While Pakistan Has managed to Absorb the Human and Material losses and also the Affront to Its Honour and Dignity by Indian aggression
BUT the Cost of a Prolonged Tense Situation with Red Alerts and CAPS
And constant state of Operational Readiness will HURT them a lot
@nair @Ashwin sir can we have some filter that automatically bans direct links to file or some virus scanner api to scan it before posting or keep the post unapproved unless manually checked by admin if the link is safe.

The link he shared of twitter was half visible and extension was not seen, as soon as I clicked it got automatically downloaded to phone, any infected file and all users will be regretting it and facing loss. This is very unsecure.

I remember reading each shell coats 50k rupee during Kargil, how much would it cost now?

Artillery causes destruction , That means All their Preparation to launch attacks are wasted , along with loss of life and material Resources

What this means is that Artillery ammunition might be costly but they inflict Huge Costs on the enemy

@nair @Ashwin sir can we have some filter that automatically bans direct links to file or some virus scanner api to scan it before posting or keep the post unapproved unless manually checked by admin if the link is safe.

The link he shared of twitter was half visible and extension was not seen, as soon as I clicked it got automatically downloaded to phone, any infected file and all users will be regretting it and facing loss. This is very unsecure.

Fortunately there was No Virus in this file

By the way is it safe to " Open With Drive " rather than download , because we want only to read it once

What about the Same link as posted by Somebody on Twitter
Yeah you should not have posted that tweet either. Though gmail integrates viruses scan api (don't know about twitter, maybe they do) it's still very unsafe as newly binded code may not be detected at first and Twitter masking the link take out human carefulness too so you don't know if it's a file or webpage.

Reactions: STEPHEN COHEN
It got downloaded as soon as I clicked that twitter link. Better be careful than sorry.

Yeah that is better option after virus total scan.

@nair @STEPHEN COHEN

shame on you people:p
being part of defence forum and such a big carelessness. And then talk about big big issues and strategic affairs :sneaky::LOL:
Unknowing you guys are spreading virus omg. All of you who downloaded that must format their system immediately! It could be keylogger malware. All the places you go for teerath yatra will be exposed to the Eve. :ROFLMAO:

Agencies keep a watch on all the forums for both Intel as well as counterintelligence......Friendly as well as hostile........

To be honest, our agencies function like babus because they are not a part of policy making. The hostile ones are policy makers. Hostile se bach ke raho!

And if some one here is watching from friendly side, message to them. stop concentrating on what other's kids are doing and come out of office politics and concentrate on work. You guys are not babus let me remind you. Bhaiya sudhar jao!

Frankly we want this conflict for eternity. We dont want peace with Pakistan. An external enemy helps us to keep our country united.
Anyways what u want to talk? We wont give Kashmir valley , jammu or Ladakh , u wont give PoK.
But at least talk.i mean behavior of bjp has changed.they should talk to their neighbors.obviously you talk with everyone but not pakistan.
Stop talking like a buffoon ... paXtan deep state engaged with their resident conspirators in India, aka the nehru-gandi family ruling India, in talks from 1947 till 2014 ... all this time and every time to backstab India ... tumhari fitrat hi Afzal Khan jaisi hai, that you engage India with sweet talks with the intention to poke "Khanjar"

Forget talks, Modi even invited your deep state representatives after Pathankot and even provided you with evidence, but you took his gentleman like behavior as his weakness. Your buffoonish attitude after presenting credible proofs was the last nail in paXtan's coffin. And your daring to do a Uri transformed Modi & Doval into Shivaji; since then they are preempting you in your game of deception and betrayal with "bagh nakh" - Shivaji - Wikipedia

The countdown has begun ... do not expect any mercy now till paXtan is finished with same fate as Afzal Khan!!

And remember Afzal Khan was not killed in war, he was killed when he wanted to make peace!! Kuch samajh aaya?

The Indian Tigers have now tasted Terrorists blood (PA & ISI included)
Who is this afzal Khan? Dude whatever you have said above happens only in Bollywood movies.i mean look at the subscribers hahahaha.you destroy pakistan every day and stop abusing nehru and gandhi.they are founding fathers of your country.have some respect.

But at least talk.i mean behavior of bjp has changed.they should talk to their neighbors.obviously you talk with everyone but not pakistan.

Who is this afzal Khan? Dude whatever you have said above happens only in Bollywood movies.i mean look at the subscribers hahahaha.you destroy pakistan every day and stop abusing nehru and gandhi.they are founding fathers of your country.have some respect.
Talks and Terror dont go together

Pakistan has still not forgotten about balakot airstrikes and shot down of its f-16. Recent episode of ISPR showcasing IAF bombing kartarpur sahib in 1971 gives the underlying frustration and contempt for IAF. Your armed forces opened a museum with mannequin of abhinandan. They are livid on audacity of IAF to strike deep inside Pakistan and then 1 pilot in mig21 had courage to cross LoC alone against BARCAP of f-16s.

PAF and DG ISPR actions feels like they want to rub reputation of IAF into ground, since 27 Feb. This is classic human reaction to feel threatened and insulted by lower being when Pakistan has been fed upon songs and praises of PAF since eternity.

So don't preach peace here when your armed forces are clearly showing signs they aren't over Feb events and want one more round. Only a loss of face has pulled you back till now.

We did what we wanted on 27.there is no regret.we wanted to give you message that we can also cross loc despite worlds best air defence systems on your side.it was just a message and obviously there is no proof of f-16 going down.you didn't even share balakot attack casualties.all casualties are imaginary.you missed it or either intentionally missed it just like us.back to equal terms.i give you credit for going deep in Pakistan but we did it in broad daylight.i don't think that we fear indian air defence systems anymore.
Talks and Terror dont go together
Hahaha.problem is talk and terror is all about Kashmir and you don't want to talk.this is reality.you are running away from problems.

It's not how you put it. See basically Pakistan is saying give us something from the part of Kashmir you have, there is nothing in return you can offer. Our stand is we are unwilling to compromise. In response you field jihadis train them and openly encourage training, recruitment, and financing to them. Now, all we are saying is if you send terrorists we will act proactively and we will not limit our actions to just terrorists but people supporting them. Where do you see warmongering in it?
We want final solution and terrorism will automatically stop.nobody is asking you to give any land.we can discuss Kashmir in detail and ask kashmiri people to join discussion.we will accept their decision and not ours.in this way,we can end this useless conflict.

Peace is not weakness agreed, we practiced it for over few decades, but reality it you speak about peace but your actions do not follow that, just look at recent FATF report, you are basically doing nothing against terrorist.
Policy should be adopted according to the circumstances.we never told you not to take action but obviously previous governments in India thought that a solution of Kashmir is possible but unfortunately,your current government only wants war.all your ministers are talking about war.this is not what we want.in any conflict,you have to give respect to your opposite party.

And why shouldn't they?
Just like Indians are fighting for their land so is Pakistanis. Indians see oppurtunity to inflict damage to Pakistan any ways, Pakistanis do the same. It's a thousand years war and it's not going to end with Balakot.
Wise men can solve any problem.we should give each other opportunities.discussion of war is useless.in this modern age,talking about war and destroying each other looks unreal.actually people in subcontinent have no idea about nuclear war.we shouldn't talk about nuclear war or even conventional war.we will solve all your problems including terrorism but you should provide opportunities to discuss this issue.there is no opportunity and I don't think that there will be any because bjp will stay for at least 10 years in India and I have no idea about the relations of both countries after 10 years.stone age in indian subcontinent will come earlier if war happens and this is not what india pakistan wants.a conflict for a land can be solved wisely and without any military action.

We did what we wanted on 27.there is no regret.we wanted to give you message that we can also cross loc despite worlds best air defence systems on your side.it was just a message and obviously there is no proof of f-16 going down.you didn't even share balakot attack casualties.all casualties are imaginary.you missed it or either intentionally missed it just like us.back to equal terms.i give you credit for going deep in Pakistan but we did it in broad daylight.

Hahaha.problem is talk and terror is all about Kashmir and you don't want to talk.this is reality.you are running away from problems.
Thats why airspace was closed for 4 months , yeah right.
Anyways if u think we are running away from problems so be it. Whatever satisfies you. Yes we are running.
Unless each and every Pakistani doesnt stand up for atleast 3 hrs in afternoon sun for solidarity , we wont talk.
Wise men can solve any problem.we should give each other opportunities.discussion of war is useless.in this modern age,talking about war and destroying each other looks unreal.actually people in subcontinent have no idea about nuclear war.we shouldn't talk about nuclear war or even conventional war.we will solve all your problems including terrorism but you should provide opportunities to discuss this issue.there is no opportunity and I don't think that there will be any because bjp will stay for at least 10 years in India and I have no idea about the relations of both countries after 10 years.stone age in indian subcontinent will come earlier if war happens and this is not what india pakistan wants.a conflict for a land can be solved wisely and without any military action.
Quick solution , take valley give Gilgit Baltistan. All this with complete transfer of population 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.