Status
Not open for further replies.
This is totally wrong assumption.we don't want everything.i think you all wants war and no peace.this is what I understand.

Your unending whining about peace ... you sound like Ghori who was spanked and captured 17 times only to let go and attack again. Modi is no Prithviraj Chauhan.

He is after you to bring "piece" to you.

Your unending whining about peace ... you sound like Ghori who was spanked and captured 17 times only to let go and attack again. Modi is no Prithviraj Chauhan.

We actually need to fund a few movies on what Pakistanis did to Sikhs during partition and the later wiping off of Sikhs in Pakistan using some patriotic movie directors. Put counter Pakistani propaganda on Kartarpur.

We actually need to fund a few movies on what Pakistanis did to Sikhs during partition and the later wiping off of Sikhs in Pakistan using some patriotic movie directors. Put counter Pakistani propaganda on Kartarpur.
A single akshay kumar war epic will turn Kartarpur put side down. People are giving credit to pakistan more than its due.

Peace is not weakness and will never be.obviously there is a concept in India under bjp that it can defeat pakistan.you want war at all costs and members here basically said the same thing.it is useless now to talk about peace.you only want war.

Peace is not weakness and will never be.obviously there is a concept in India under bjp that it can defeat pakistan.you want war at all costs and members here basically said the same thing.it is useless now to talk about peace.you only want war.

So basically what we kept on saying throughout the 90s and 2000s is beginning to dawn on you. Good job Excellency.

Reactions: Schwifty
So basically what we kept on saying throughout the 90s and 2000s is beginning to dawn on you. Good job Excellency.

I think we don't want to fight with you but this time,you really want to fight.balakot is an example.that particular passenger jet with military code is also an example.looks like you want something like a reason to start war.i am totally against war and I feel that we can solve our problems but majority of indians have changed their minds overnight under bjp.i am not against bjp but they didn't provide us any chance to talk about our problems.i think only chances were modi Lahore visit which was informal meeting and nsa meetings.all in all,India don't even want to communicate and india thinks that this is weakness of pakistan.i know my country very well.we are still very strong but now we want final solution and India isn't ready,may be another time in future.may be some other governments can sort out this problem.death of any soldier or any civilian is not a good thing but unfortunately both pakistan and India have history of bomb blasts and attack on military installations.very sad that India don't want to solve everything once for all.all you are talking about right now is our Kashmir like it's some type of military game where player have endless lives.real world is not a game.

I think we don't want to fight with you but this time,you really want to fight.balakot is an example.that particular passenger jet with military code is also an example.looks like you want something like a reason to start war.i am totally against war and I feel that we can solve our problems but majority of indians have changed their minds overnight under bjp.i am not against bjp but they didn't provide us any chance to talk about our problems.i think only chances were modi Lahore visit which was informal meeting and nsa meetings.all in all,India don't even want to communicate and india thinks that this is weakness of pakistan.i know my country very well.we are still very strong but now we want final solution and India isn't ready,may be another time in future.may be some other governments can sort out this problem.death of any soldier or any civilian is not a good thing but unfortunately both pakistan and India have history of bomb blasts and attack on military installations.very sad that India don't want to solve everything once for all.all you are talking about right now is our Kashmir like it's some type of military game where player have endless lives.real world is not a game.

It was not a game during 99, 2001, the bombings of 2000s, 26/11, Kaluchak, beheadings too. It was not a game during Pulwama.

Excellency we are going in circles. TLDR is we are going for the Rowlatt Act - No Appeal No Waqil No Dalil.

either it’s PoK and shutdown of terror or it’s PKMB. Pick one

It was not a game during 99, 2001, the bombings of 2000s, 26/11, Kaluchak, beheadings too. It was not a game during Pulwama.

Excellency we are going in circles. TLDR is we are going for the Rowlatt Act - No Appeal No Waqil No Dalil.

either it’s PoK and shutdown of terror or it’s PKMB. Pick one
You forget 71 and siachen.Solve Kashmir.everything revolves around it.this is the only solution.this is very easy to solve but you keep repeating pok.i mean this is not a game my friend.be serious.

You forget 71 and siachen.Solve Kashmir.everything revolves around it.this is the only solution.this is very easy to solve but you keep repeating pok.i mean this is not a game my friend.be serious.

71 was an action of compulsion. Your National Buffoons were happy sending millions of refugees for us to feed. What choice did we have?

Siachen is a part of India and put mildly Excellency - None of your business

• Agree
Reactions: vingensys
Frankly we want this conflict for eternity. We dont want peace with Pakistan. An external enemy helps us to keep our country united.
Anyways what u want to talk? We wont give Kashmir valley , jammu or Ladakh , u wont give PoK.

i am not against bjp but they didn't provide us any chance to talk about our problems

Stop talking like a buffoon ... paXtan deep state engaged with their resident conspirators in India, aka the nehru-gandi family ruling India, in talks from 1947 till 2014 ... all this time and every time to backstab India ... tumhari fitrat hi Afzal Khan jaisi hai, that you engage India with sweet talks with the intention to poke "Khanjar"

Forget talks, Modi even invited your deep state representatives after Pathankot and even provided you with evidence, but you took his gentleman like behavior as his weakness. Your buffoonish attitude after presenting credible proofs was the last nail in paXtan's coffin. And your daring to do a Uri transformed Modi & Doval into Shivaji; since then they are preempting you in your game of deception and betrayal with "bagh nakh" - Shivaji - Wikipedia

The countdown has begun ... do not expect any mercy now till paXtan is finished with same fate as Afzal Khan!!

And remember Afzal Khan was not killed in war, he was killed when he wanted to make peace!! Kuch samajh aaya?

The Indian Tigers have now tasted Terrorists blood (PA & ISI included)

Last edited:
Very interesting post.
Ok my analysis - Simple maths tell me the difference in time of impact and sound being 3 sec, then the impact must be 1km-1.1km away from viewer, yet the light is too bright, didn't look that far, so the impact must be tremendous, also the debris which travelled at right side of screen from left, slightly upwards, travelled pretty pretty fast.

I don't know what the intensions were to post this cryptic message, but it seemed a night time test of a land based Bramhos. The terrain is hilly - reason there is no explosive flash on left side of screen, meaning it must be due to diagonal hill terrain on left side of video..
So it is demonstrating ability to hit on far side on hill, from a near top down approach, I suspect somewhere from 70-80degree.

In all likely hood I think its a night time test of a bramhos on the far side of a hilly terrain.. A warning perhaps of time to come - #PKMB

Last edited:
Very interesting post.
Ok my analysis - Simple maths tell me the difference in time of impact and sound being 3 sec, then the impact must be 1km-1.1km away from viewer, yet the light is too bright, didn't look that far, so the impact must be tremendous, also the debris which travelled at right side of screen from left, slightly upwards, travelled pretty pretty fast.

I don't know what the intensions were to post this cryptic message, but it seemed a night time test of a land based Bramhos. The terrain is hilly - reason there is no explosive flash on left side of screen, meaning it must be due to diagonal hill terrain on left side of video..
So it is demonstrating ability to hit on far side on hill, from a near top down approach, I suspect somewhere from 70-80degree.

In all likely hood I think its a night time test of a bramhos on the far side of a hilly terrain.. A warning perhaps of time to come - #PKMB
Nice analysis but this variant of Brahmos was already deployed on India China border few years ago.

• Agree
Reactions: LoneWolfSandeep
Very interesting post.

Indians and their lies.

Very interesting post.

Is the video of the flame just special effects?
Can it be that the audio of the explosion is running slower say at 0.3x..?
Indians and their lies.
Thanks for the wake up call...:love:

If we can manage things that we already have in an efficient manner that would be better.

we can never manage 1.3 billion with current system. It's illogical.
just let them do whatever they want and that's the only system.

yes if India had more resoures and more export trade then something can be changed. And that's only possible if you make yourself felt present in the world among PUBLIC NOT GOVERNMENTS of different countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.