Status
Not open for further replies.
it will be much bettter if we create a narrative around it ,role of pakisatn in fanning terrorism inside india ,produce evidences to all the powers and suddenly on one day we should allow IBG to move in ,this was exactly the kind of scenario for which cold start was formulated .capture the kartarpur and hand it over to the sikh brothers.
we should present it as a defensive Action aimed at securing our integrity both from terrorist and terrorist sponsoring nation .
the more this angle get highlighted by the media ,the more pressure will be on govt.to take it back.

Pakistan has caught us off guard with this Kartarpur corridor tbh. Its a gamble , a very big gamble
First we give permission for Kartarpur corridor.. then, we go on an offensive criticizing Pakistan's nefarious designs...That's silliness.. Let's see how things go... Until a few bombs go off, and a few Punjabis end up dead, we shouldn't talk about this...

First we give permission for Kartarpur corridor.. then, we go on an offensive criticizing Pakistan's nefarious designs...That's silliness.. Let's see how things go... Until a few bombs go off, and a few Punjabis end up dead, we shouldn't talk about this...

We know their intention

Now it is a Test of our Capabilities to foil
Their schemes and plots

.i heard about Pak flags on houses in indian Punjab
Bhai kis se suna? GAFOORE se? Khoosfahmi/Galatfahmi ek had tak theek hoti hai, oos had ke baad Bewakoofi kahi jati hai....😜😜😜

The only place you will find a Pakistani flag in Indian Punjab or for that matter anywhere across India leaving kaskmir valley is on streets under feets of protesters or used for burning to protest against Pakistan......😁😁😂😂😝

I think war is useless.nobody wants war.we don't want war.a peaceful solution is possible.
Yet Pak army generals have itch for war in their Bum Hole every now and then......😜😜😜

There are problems and terrorism is a big problem but how can we solve it if we aren't allowed to discuss it? We are asking for Kashmir solution and discussion on Kashmir since our independence but there is no response from India.
No response from india? What did Atal Bihari Vajpayee did with Lahore agreement with Nawaz Sharif. Had he not given a respectable solution for Pakistan and what did India got? A war itchy Bum Hole Musharraf.

What did Indira Gandhi did by releasing 93000 mard e momins and Simla agreement. Was that not a respectable solution for Pakistan.

In both cases LoC was to be turned into borders and people to people contact and trade was the focus but Pakjabi army jernails scuttled with their itchy piles...😠😠

We know their intention

Now it is a Test of our Capabilities to foil
Their schemes and plots
Ever heard of this, prevention is better than cure. Pakistan backed terrorists have to succeed only once that too on a very low budget.
If there is any terrorist attacks then the current govt will be solely responsible for return of terrorism in punjab.

we didn't say the issue should be 'solved'. What we said was, at least start taking steps. In balakot there was a swimming pool, hostel facilities and 'departments', one dedicated to tarining for underwater attacks. This was not some ragtag bunch of yahoos but professional training. Surely THIS cannot be without Pak establishment's support. We had issues with Bangladesh harboring terrorists who operated in NE. Our approach there was nowhere close to the levels that we had in Pak.
All we know is that this building is full of religious people and even kids go there to learn about islam.even in the satellite images,there is nothing suspicious.i don't see any pool or training facility.it is just a bug building.we will take steps but first you should promise something.we don't like abrogation but we know that it can't change anything on ground.you should also care about our feelings.
So is Kashmir.
So if everything is yours,why wasted 70 years on bilateral drama? Lol

Excellency, we simply want one thing - NO MORE TERRORISM. If you can guarantee that we might just call it a day right now.

India has lost enough people to this mindless carnage. If your leadership is smart they will walk away with what’s left.

else it’s a billion plus people waiting for #PKMB. Choice is yours.
There must be deal.we will give you what you want and you should give us what we want.you have to give respect to the parties involved.yeah I heard this pkmb several times.you know preparing for war is easy but fighting a war is difficult.all in all,all problems should be addressed.

Pakistan created the problem by attacking India in 1947 as such there will be no talks with pakistan until it withdraws from kashmir and reverts to status quo ante of 1947. Why should India hold talks with an aggressor?

Any talks with pakistan is akin to negotiating with a bandit who has come to loot your home. It simply legitimizes the robbery.
Problem is you think about your problems and not us.as I said above,why bilateral drama for 70 years if you considered it your part? It is just a piece of land but with Muslim majority.this is the problem.

Pakistan promoting anti-India sentiments. @Arsalan123 is saying Pakistan has nothing to do with Khalistan & it is internal matter of Bharat
I think you bombed this place in 71 and this is what it shows.i don't think that we want Sikha on our side.i mean come on! We aren't this type of people.

No response from india? What did Atal Bihari Vajpayee did with Lahore agreement with Nawaz Sharif. Had he not given a respectable solution for Pakistan and what did India got? A war itchy Bum Hole Musharraf.

What did Indira Gandhi did by releasing 93000 mard e momins and Simla agreement. Was that not a respectable solution for Pakistan.

In both cases LoC was to be turned into borders and people to people contact and trade was the focus but Pakjabi army jernails scuttled with their itchy piles...😠😠
See we give you respect for your kind actions but kargil was done because of siachen and 71 was indian intervention in our own matters.we lost part in 71 and that's why kargil happened.read the story of siachen.i mean you occupy higher posts.you should stop this mindset.if you think us as your friend,you should offer us solutions and start negotiation.

See we give you respect for your kind actions but kargil was done because of siachen and 71 was indian intervention in our own matters.we lost part in 71 and that's why kargil happened.read the story of siachen.i mean you occupy higher posts.you should stop this mindset.if you think us as your friend,you should offer us solutions and start negotiation.

Excellency solution is to hand us POK and shut down JeM camps. Ok so when can we meet?

Since 2014, people of India have sent home the whole drama company of Nehru-Gandhi-Abdullah family, who were doing this bilateral drama and a lot more like the 370, 35A, Aman ki Tamasha, etc since 1947

Grow up to deal with Modi's Bharat! Come out of your delusions

Wait for few hours, Paxtan's psyche will get nuked with the CJI announcement on Ayodhya Ram Janmabhoomi.

Yeh sab toh premiere hai, movie abhi baaki hai, kamar kas ke baitho!!

There must be deal.we will give you what you want and you should give us what we want.you have to give respect to the parties involved.yeah I heard this pkmb several times.you know preparing for war is easy but fighting a war is difficult.all in all,all problems should be addressed.

We are already at war and are fighting it comfortably. It is you who is ducking around to save being hit on the head, on your butt and between the legs, continuously .... I have lost count of it now :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: ... fighting a war is difficult for you, we are punishing you and having fun

This is India's design with the new boundary in red

1573269431385.png

All we know is that this building is full of religious people and even kids go there to learn about islam.even in the satellite images,there is nothing suspicious.i don't see any pool or training facility.it is just a bug building.we will take steps but first you should promise something.we don't like abrogation but we know that it can't change anything on ground.you should also care about our feelings.

Problem is you think about your problems and not us.as I said above,why bilateral drama for 70 years if you considered it your part? It is just a piece of land but with Muslim majority.this is the problem.

I think you bombed this place in 71 and this is what it shows.i don't think that we want Sikha on our side.i mean come on! We aren't this type of people.

according to isi there was no o except a few crows there. Raw knew who were in there because they have been tracked this facility for over 10 years. They have referred to it multiple times before

Excellency solution is to hand us POK and shut down JeM camps. Ok so when can we meet?
This is the problem.you aren't ready to talk about Kashmir but wants solution on terrorism topic.terrorism is because of this land Kashmir and without solution of Kashmir,things will stay same.it is your job to negotiate.at least give suggestions or solutions.

Since 2014, people of India have sent home the whole drama company of Nehru-Gandhi-Abdullah family, who were doing this bilateral drama and a lot more like the 370, 35A, Aman ki Tamasha, etc since 1947

Grow up to deal with Modi's Bharat! Come out of your delusions

Wait for few hours, Paxtan's psyche will get nuked with the CJI announcement on Ayodhya Ram Janmabhoomi.

Yeh sab toh premiere hai, movie abhi baaki hai, kamar kas ke baitho!!
It doesn't matter who represented India in the past.thing is you called it bilateral and involved pakistan which means you believe that pakistan is a valid party in Kashmir dispute.now you are saying that we should grow up and handle modi india.we handled your government pretty well.you crossed loc,we crossed loc.we did things on equal basis.

Since the independence of pakistan,Muslims in Pakistan believes that someday,Muslims of India will find it very tough to even breath in India and this is the moment.this is why we created pakistan.we don't need permission from India to run pakistan but Muslims of India are now in terrible situation.ayodha is just the beginning.internal chaos is about to begin and this was bound to happen.muslims of India finally learn their lesson.

We are already at war and are fighting it comfortably. It is you who is ducking around to save being hit on the head, on your butt and between the legs, continuously .... I have lost count of it now :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: ... fighting a war is difficult for you, we are punishing you and having fun
Looks like you are following baba on Twitter.he recently destroyed another fuel place.he is doing it every day.trust credible news.

Looks like you are following baba on Twitter.he recently destroyed another fuel place.he is doing it every day.trust credible news.
Our PM was on a visit to Lahore , hugging your PM yet Pakistan army was busy illegally capturing our posts.
Isnt that a betrayal?
Modi personally visited Nawaz in 2015 to start peace talks , what we got in return? Uri? Gurdaspur?
There will be no talks unless Pakistan stopels cross border terrorism and normalize relations.
U expelled our ambassador , stopped trade.
We are happy with status quo.
We will also adopt the policy of bleed Pakistan with 1000 cuts.

according to isi there was no o except a few crows there. Raw knew who were in there because they have been tracked this facility for over 10 years. They have referred to it multiple times before
Nobody died.i am sure about that and next day,we created air Superiority but we targeted empty places.just think about Pakistan targeting empty places.why we did that? I mean use common sense.today media is also powerful in Pakistan and I think nobody died.obviously it was probably intentional by iaf as well.they probably targeted empty places as well just to give warning.we did same next day.i give you credit for violating our airspace and infiltrating deep inside pakistan which is a huge achievement by iaf and a matter of concern for us.

Last edited:
Our PM was on a visit to Lahore , hugging your PM yet Pakistan army was busy illegally capturing our posts.
Isnt that a betrayal?
Modi personally visited Nawaz in 2015 to start peace talks , what we got in return? Uri? Gurdaspur?
There will be no talks unless Pakistan stopels cross border terrorism and normalize relations.
U expelled our ambassador , stopped trade.
We are happy with status quo.
We will also adopt the policy of bleed Pakistan with 1000 cuts.
I have already said that kargil was a response to indian attack on siachen.you launched a big military operation just to get siachen.was it justified? Now you occupy this place.there was no talks on siachen.you can't do this type of attacks everytime.71 was indian action as well.it was unfortunate that Pakistan planned kargil during vajpayeee era.i think vajpayeee wanted solution and was very kind but again,Musharraf tried to solve it with mr.manmoham Singh but everything failed.

Status
Not open for further replies.