Status
Not open for further replies.
We all know it's a religious place,I mean kartarpur so why involve politics here? There is no Sikh or khalistan type thing happening here.we are happy because it's Sikh religious place.

Imran Khan meets pro-Khalistan leader Gopal Chawla ahead of Kartarpur talks today
If there is no Khalistan thing happening in Pakistan then why Niazi Imran met Gopal Chawla a known pro Khalistan activist?😣😠

Do you people think we Indians are fools not to see Pakistan & Pak army's intentions. The video released for Kartarpur corridor clearly showing 2020 referendum poster and Bhindrawale. It's all about politics and revenge for Bangladesh.

But let me tell you one thing, this time around Sikhs in India are aware of Pakistan's ulterior motives & intentions so you people will face a Sikh Wall which you people won't be able to penetrate. All gurudwara committees, Punjab state govt under capt. Amarinder singh and central government & security agencies are alert and keeping eyes on you people. The only people Pakistan will be able to do a tango is a handful Canadian&UK Sikh citizens (l call them idiots) involved in so called Khalistan movement who are on Pak army payroll.

You people also tried to incite Sikh soldiers of Indian army and appealed them not to fight against Pakistan but they replied Pakistan with bullets and mortars....,.😁😁

BTW if you don't know, I am a Sikh and a proud, patriotic citizen of India.

Imran Khan meets pro-Khalistan leader Gopal Chawla ahead of Kartarpur talks today
If there is no Khalistan thing happening in Pakistan then why Niazi Imran met Gopal Chawla a known pro Khalistan activist?😣😠

Do you people think we Indians are fools not to see Pakistan & Pak army's intentions. The video released for Kartarpur corridor clearly showing 2020 referendum poster and Bhindrawale. It's all about politics and revenge for Bangladesh.

But let me tell you one thing, this time around Sikhs in India are aware of Pakistan's ulterior motives & intentions so you people will face a Sikh Wall which you people won't be able to penetrate. All gurudwara committees, Punjab state govt under capt. Amarinder singh and central government & security agencies are alert and keeping eyes on you people. The only people Pakistan will be able to do a tango is a handful Canadian&UK Sikh citizens (l call them idiots) involved in so called Khalistan movement who are on Pak army payroll.

You people also tried to incite Sikh soldiers of Indian army and appealed them not to fight against Pakistan but they replied Pakistan with bullets and mortars....,.😁😁

I wish next COAS should be LT. General Ranbir Singh. Pakistanis might start wetting their pants

Why you guys blame everything on Pakistan? I mean there is willingness from both sides. We all know it's a religious place,I mean kartarpur so why involve politics here? There is no Sikh or khalistan type thing happening here.we are happy because it's Sikh religious place.

Whats wrong in demanding Hindu religious place to be honored the same way?

In the past five years of Modi-Doval's strategy for tackling terrorism of every kind, be it Islamic, Kashmiri, Khalistani, Naxals-Maoist or the North-East insurgency; India has advanced far ahead in intelligence gathering along with taking action to destroy the nexus in early stages of the planning by enemies.

The duo have demonstrated exceptional will and stealth action which was least anticipated by the enemy and our countrymen too - "Ghar mein ghus ke marenge". What we are witnessing is unprecedented in the history of India. Not even Chanakya or even in the past millennium, we have seen such preemptive and proactive stealth offensive-defense unanticipated action by the armed forces.

India is in good hands. At least till Modi, Doval & Shah are at the helm, India is very secure. And am sure we have the next breed of nationalist politicians and NSA getting groomed to take charge when needed.

The key concept in using Krav Maga is to use the enemy's energy, intention and his/her resources along with Self's strength, intelligence and swift action to destroy the opponent. So, get ready to see some more wild and unanticipated Surgical acts :):) . India is very well preparing itself to use Kartarpur as a bait to trap Pakistan, more than the designs of Pakistan itself.
There is intent and will to do something, no disagreement about it. But there is also lot of tomfoolery that is taking place which brings into question whether there is any progress or just optics. We should let results speak for themselves not the other way round. Its high time we stopped making pakistan the only important state in our security calculus.

They are ignoring the elephant in the room china.
btw
@Falcon Reminder- The write up about the Chinese front :)
Exactly, its china we need to take care of. China is providing lifeline to pakistan deliberately to keep India engaged. Instead of tackling the problem we are simply falling into the trap set by china. If you look at china they created NK for keeping japan & south korea in check while they try to tackle US. pakistan is a nuisance at the best, its china we need to handle. The current govt thinks they can change chinese behavior by having more trade which will make them stop supporting pakistan but thats simply not working. Economically its becoming more dangerous to India as we are importing more from china loosing our hard earned forex. The current govt should give the task of handling pakistan to some junior minister and put our focus & resources on handling china.

Let them do their activities. In the end they hate what the God pronounced judgement (whom they always say at other times knows the best) was in 1971...this shakes their faith and psyche (deep down like nothing else) and thus they really are in autopilot now reeling from that. This just makes them easy and predictable for us. We make token protest to make sure they dont suspect anything as they dig their hole deeper....(blindly believing its for us, when its really for them). A few of them are awoke and attuned to this, but very few to matter and change course to something better for them....and they simply get silenced, shouted down or hounded out as "traitor" (or "patwari" as the in vogue catchphrase these days).

Our strategy should be not only "dont intervene" when enemy is making mistake...but help him along as needed (all the while making token noises in other way to disguise). The lessons must come completely, commensurate with the delusion and dreaming involved in getting to the precipice.

Reactions: Golden_Rule
Anybody here with a pen and paper to note down the information he is 'divulging'. The way he so authoritatively talks about the long term plan (could be longer than his own lifespan) of his nachaniya leadership, makes me think he is that long lost son in law of gafoora.

And the way he so graciously begs us for time reminds me of the beggar prince Viserys Targaryen in GOT. He is an asset to this forum. Humour him and don't let him leave. ever!
People like you read baba tweets everyday and celebrate here without proper knowledge.no action doesn't mean compromise.you look like Bollywood type of material.let me tell you clearly that your favorite Bollywood characters doesn't exist in real life.all it takes is just a bullet.you are always disrespectful and talk dirty about Pak army.you are dealing with Pak army on the border.there is no place for Bollywood movies on loc.

People like you read baba tweets everyday and celebrate here without proper knowledge.no action doesn't mean compromise.you look like Bollywood type of material.let me tell you clearly that your favorite Bollywood characters doesn't exist in real life.all it takes is just a bullet.you are always disrespectful and talk dirty about Pak army but you should better pray to God because this time,it will be decisive and loss of human life can't be estimated on your side so come out of reality.you are dealing with Pak army on the border.there is no place for Bollywood movies on loc.
I've always maintained that Paxtan will win in a nuclear exchange. How, you ask? It's like this. If Paxtan unleashes it's entire Nuclear arsenal on India, it'd take about 400-500 million of our population. However, if we use even a fraction of our Nuclear weapons, entire Paxtan population becomes Shaheed & goes to jannah. Result - Paxtan wins.
For, you've taken a bigger toll of your enemy than you've lost. Bonus - on a/c of shahdat, you get to enjoy all the pleasures of jannah. Including you women. And of course, the beloved goats .

There are elements who always try to take advantage.i don't know who this pro khalistan person is.point is khalistan movement is dead.it was your internal issue and I don't think that oak wants to take advantage.it is a very religious place and sikhs wants to visit this place.i don't know about posters.i heard about Pak flags on houses in indian Punjab but I don't want to highlight it and use it to justify khalistani movement.i think khalistan movement is history so you shouldn't worry.

I've always maintained that Paxtan will win in a nuclear exchange. How, you ask? It's like this. If Paxtan unleashes it's entire Nuclear arsenal on India, it'd take about 400-500 million of our population. However, if we use even a fraction of our Nuclear weapons, entire Paxtan population becomes Shaheed & goes to jannah. Result - Paxtan wins.
For, you've taken a bigger toll of your enemy than you've lost. Bonus - on a/c of shahdat, you get to enjoy all the pleasures of jannah. Including you women. And of course, the beloved goats .
You say you give freedom to people to speak and to represent themselves but you are continuously targeting Muslims on goats and jannat.muslims are everywhere my friend.it is second largest religion.have you ever seen me talking bad about other religions? I think this is a sensitive topic.india and Pakistan are totally different topic.i don't know what you believe.i have even seen people with no religion.discussing goats and 72 hoors is not justified.i can't answer these questions.

Our religion discussed other books as well.we know Christians,we know jews.we know history.people believe in religion for a purpose.i don't know anything about your religion and I will never drag religion in political discussion.

You say you give freedom to people to speak and to represent themselves but you are continuously targeting Muslims on goats and jannat.muslims are everywhere my friend.it is second largest religion.have you ever seen me talking bad about other religions? I think this is a sensitive topic.india and Pakistan are totally different topic.i don't know what you believe.i have even seen people with no religion.discussing goats and 72 hopes is not justified.i can't answer these questions.
I never brought up the houris. You did. I mentioned the pleasures of jannah. Whatever they may be.Are you denying that ghazis & shaheeds of Islam aren't guaranteed the pleasures of jannah as per the Quran? As far as goats go, what's the connection of goats to Islam or the Koran? . As far as I know, it's zero. But that's only as far as I know.

However, it's only the Paxtanis who find them such delightful creatures. Why? I've no clue. Being a Paxtani, perhaps you could enlighten us.

Yes we know you can destroy us faster and we are not in a mood of nuclear war.first we think about new strategy.we need parts of Afghanistan to expand Pakistan and probably we can do it in future.we need a long term planning.i will discuss this nuclear exchange thing with an expert.i think we don't need to hit all indian cities.i have to study this topic in detail.

Yes we know you can destroy us faster and we are not in a mood of nuclear war.first we think about new strategy.we need parts of Afghanistan to expand Pakistan and probably we can do it in future.we need a long term planning.i will discuss this nuclear exchange thing with an expert.i think we don't need to hit all indian cities.i have to study this topic in detail.
Pls do. After all , we're going to exchange Paxtan when you are thoroughly ready with all your preparations and are at your strongest. Also, Afghanistan is your pind.Always has been. Since the past 2 millenia & more.

Pls do. After all , we're going to exchange Paxtan when you are thoroughly ready with all your preparations and are at your strongest. Also, Afghanistan is your pind.Always has been. Since the past 2 millenia & more.
There are members who can guide us on this topic.topic like radiation,weather changes,breeze,everything counts in a nuclear war.

• Agree
Reactions: _Anonymous_
There are members who can guide us on this topic.topic like radiation,weather changes,breeze,everything counts in a nuclear war.
I'm sure there are. Regardless, I'm sure given your expert calculations it'd end up like this scene on the movie clip here. In spite of it or despite it

Listening to Your TV channels and Reading about Fazal Ur Rehman 's Azadi march on Twitter ,I can say that Kashmir is the LEAST and Smallest of your Worries

Your internal Social Economic Political
Problems are Huge

Kashmir is just used as a Stupid Distraction
By Ghafoor

completely agree. @Arsalan123 Kashmir is a sideshow now. And why not? Both India and Pak know that anything beyond status quo is unacceptably high cost for Pak. So IK has done some noise, did some diplomatic stuff, and closed the issue for good. What he will do is try to do is to get a formal agreement stating status should be as it is and settle the issue once and for all. I don't know if Modi will agree to it, but IK will try.

Status
Not open for further replies.