Status
Not open for further replies.
you already are upto your disgusting work,playing kartarpur card with open support for khalistan ,even the recent official video released by terroristani govt. has khalistani dimension .
whenever the talk of indian pummeling the cornflakes army comes up and someoner will ask why we are continuing with kartarpur. your anchor will utter" sikho ka kyaa kasoor". i only wish ranbeer singh should be made CDS and dhillon sahab our chief of army staff then they will show you the end result of all your shenanigans.
your army has virtually reduced itself to leaking nudes,selling diapers and capturing corner plots and this banya army of yours knew fully well that they stand no chance against the battle hardened and professional indian army.

seriously never in my life i thought so low of pakistan and pakistan army,earlier they used to maintain the facade of bravado despite 92000 pants of theirs hanging in dhaka.now their pants has been pulled in full public glare by indian army and they couldnot do anything other than twitter rant.

the only issue i have is why our politician are soo naive that they are walking into the terroristani trap of kartarpur corridor.heck capture the area and merge it with india that will be the true gift to our sikh brothers i will prioritise it even more than pok as we should be having least interest in acquiring an area full of radicals who will only prove to be a burden on our society

POK is strategic as it'll give us land access to Central Asia which means land trade routes and also oil pipelines from our ally Russia and Iran. We have no legal claim over Kartarpur so we cannot just go and take it. In case of POK, we have the legal claim.

POK is strategic as it'll give us land access to Central Asia which means land trade routes and also oil pipelines from our ally Russia and Iran. We have no legal claim over Kartarpur so we cannot just go and take it. In case of POK, we have the legal claim.
At the current pace, I don't see india taking anything..

what i am talking is about pragmatism. taking an area which is full of isalmic radicals will further exacerbate the situation,maintaing it in the face of hostilities from pakistan as well as the population there is not a feasible and practical idea. what we will create is another kashmir, further sucking the resources of india in maintaining it.so its better to focus what we have and create a buffer zone in pok without moving in.
whereas kartarpur is merely 4 km from the border,and , those who grab land essentially keep it , any casus bellis can be created for kartarpur like pakistan inflamming the separatist tendencies and the action can be sighted as being defensive in nature aimed as self preservation .the law is merely a figleaf for lack of couarge russia annexed crimea,china annexed akshai cheen ,day in and day out they are acquiring territories by salami slicing and world is merely a spectator so we should also think about this as we have a reason which is perfectly legitimate .it was foolhardy on our part to return that part in 65,71 war .kartarpur along with pir pass should have been kept.

it was quite doable in 71 ,with 92000 POW with us it was a startegic blunder on the part of incumbent govt.

but still i dont know why this govt is behaving like an ostritch as if everything is fine .if they will go on khalistani path we should reignite sindhu desh and exploit the cleavage in pakistani society as they are already divided on pathan,sindhi ,punabi line and sooner or later the country will explode from with in as they lack flexibility which is necessary for protecting the nation's integrity.

Correction: You mean PoL, Pakistan Occupied Ladakh. That is what Pakistanis call Gilgit Baltistan and according to new Indian maps, the whole of illegally occupied GB falls under the union territory of Ladakh.

Going by the statements from your leadership, I was expecting lot of action. I even lot of snacks and wine to enjoy the show
Exactly... a few years ago... I had read an article where a serving Indian Army major compared the PLA infantry to the terracotta army, who lack the will for a tough fight. He held the Pakistan army to be a tougher adversary in Mountain warfare, than the PLA. If Pakistan had not gone ballistic after August 5, then their inaction would have been fine. But, Imran and Army just exploded after article 370 was made toothless.That this was not followed up by any military response, is a shame on the part of Pakistan army..

what i am talking is about pragmatism. taking an area which is full of isalmic radicals will further exacerbate the situation,maintaing it in the face of hostilities from pakistan as well as the population there is not a feasible and practical idea. what we will create is another kashmir, further sucking the resources of india in maintaining it.so its better to focus what we have and create a buffer zone in pok without moving in.
whereas kartarpur is merely 4 km from the border,and , those who grab land essentially keep it , any casus bellis can be created for kartarpur like pakistan inflamming the separatist tendencies and the action can be sighted as being defensive in nature aimed as self preservation .the law is merely a figleaf for lack of couarge russia annexed crimea,china annexed akshai cheen ,day in and day out they are acquiring territories by salami slicing and world is merely a spectator so we should also think about this as we have a reason which is perfectly legitimate .it was foolhardy on our part to return that part in 65,71 war .kartarpur along with pir pass should have been kept.

it was quite doable in 71 ,with 92000 POW with us it was a startegic blunder on the part of incumbent govt.

but still i dont know why this govt is behaving like an ostritch as if everything is fine .if they will go on khalistani path we should reignite sindhu desh and exploit the cleavage in pakistani society as they are already divided on pathan,sindhi ,punabi line and sooner or later the country will explode from with in as they lack flexibility which is necessary for protecting the nation's integrity.

Look I know for sure our incubment govt is really motivated. no one could see kashmir integration coming. Now it has happened. I think rest is also in the game plan. It is very important for us to create a link to Central Asia. It has too many many many benefits.

• Agree
Reactions: vikata

Kartartpur I don't know. The whole issue is just a nuisance for now, and not that important, since we are in control of the whole issue. We can close it down any time.

But capturing back PoL (Pakistan Occupied Ladakh) is a whole different game. We are going to have to stand against China. That is why I think govt is bidding its time:
*We tested ASAT (aimed at Chinese interference)
*Submarine launches
*K-Series submarine launched missiles are being tested so that we can threaten China from IOR.
*Pak is being made economically weaker.

You see this is how you build up against countries like China and things are moving forward in that direction. This is how you handle powerful players. Once we reach a certain strength, then we can take it.
Pakistan is easy to handle. We already can handle them.
But China needs a bit of strong signalling.

If you ask me why we have not taken strong measures on the ground to capture PoL, there is only answer - China.

Reactions: Golden_Rule
There is a debate going on every news channel about Kartarpur sahib. Hear what Sikhs have to say and you will know that what I had stated about sikhs has come true. They just refuse to see any sense in what Pakistan is trying thru this corridor.

There is a debate going on every news channel about Kartarpur sahib. Hear what Sikhs have to say and you will know that what I had stated about sikhs has come true. They just refuse to see any sense in what Pakistan is trying thru this corridor.

We can Close down this corridor after ONE year , this year is 550 Anniversary of Guru Nanak

So we have to Manage all Pakistani Tricks and foil their plots for at least one year

see everything is going well according to your plan but we also have plans.time is not right.when time is right,you will see our same face again.

Excellency initially I too had high hopes from your establishment. I kept on pondering over why PA was waiting and ceding all initiative to IA. It did not make any sense !!!

Only when I reexamined the whole scenario this time assuming PA to be a conglomerate did it make sense. PA is now the virtual embodiment of Anupam Kher's character Hazari Prasad from the 1990 Movie - Dil who says - "Chamdi jaye par damdi na jaye" (I can lose my skin but I cant lose my money)

They have the guns, the tanks and rifles. They also can rely on Zaid Hamid on his white horse. But the lure of Corner plots and proceeds from the Fauji foundation is too big.

Legal claims mean jack shit today. Russia molested Ukraine in full pubic view. US stepped aside and let Turkey maul Syrian Kurds.

If you are strong and have money, no one cares. Taking Kartarpur proper will nip the problem in the bud.

It's ok.. some blood must flow in Punjab at regular intervals, in order to get things through people's thick skulls. In India, national security comes second to vote bank politics... Also, life is cheap in India, so it would be good to see a decent body count in Indian Punjab, first courtesy the khalistanis, then, the security forces hunting down the khalistanis.. :cool:

Reactions: Paro
if you go through social media there is a flood of pakistani muslims welcoming sikhs ,you will get ton of videos depicting it as some sort of ultimate place for sikh,which they were yearning for.its clear they have nefarious design .the very same muslims of paksiatn who butchered sikhs ,the very same tyrants like muslim king /looters against whom sikhism was formed and now they are depicting as if they are some sort of brothers .
its still a tradition in many hindu families that the elder one adopt sikhism and rest remain hindu. they want to destroy this bond and creATE a wedge between them.

but the question remain why we are sleepwalking into it,why not ensure that they will loose much more if they attempt anything like khalistan

since pakistani army is busy making/leaking nudes and capturing plots ,i think they has devised this as a counter to indian action in kashmir and they want to foment trouble through proxies thus giving them space for deniability

We can Close down this corridor after ONE year , this year is 550 Anniversary of Guru Nanak

So we have to Manage all Pakistani Tricks and foil their plots for at least one year

We are underestimating wisdom of Sikhs here. They aren't a bunch who will fall into Pakistan's design again. Sikhs themselves will reject Khalistan and there is great possibility of shouting and shoving when Khalistanis provoke Indian Sikhs in kartarpur.

Yes there are Sikhs in India who are salty about 1984 but they know India is not discriminating against them. There has to a basis for insurgency like political, religious affiliation, curtailing of rights and uneven distribution of wealth. Sikhs are one of the most prosperous lot in India holding or held key positions.

The best Pakistan can blackmail India is by shutting down Kartarpur corridor if India retaliates to terrorist attacks.

Last edited:
Reactions: lcafanboy
We are underestimating wisdom of Sikhs here. They aren't a bunch who will fall into Pakistan's design again. Sikhs themselves will reject Khalistan and there is great possibility of shouting and shoving when Khalistanis provoke Indian Sikhs in kartarpur.

Yes there are Sikhs in India who are salty about 1984 but they know India is not discriminating against them. There has to a basis for insurgency like political, religious affiliation, curtailing of rights and uneven distributing of wealth. Sikhs are one of the most prosperous lot in India holding or held key positions.

The best Pakistan can blackmail India is by shutting down Kartarpur corridor if India retaliates to terrorist attacks.

Its as touchy a point for Sikhs as Ayodhya is for Hindus. You can see your holiest sites, sites you deeply revere but you dont have the ability to freely worship there as you'd like. Pakistan somehow has this idea that if they take out Sikhs from the equation, they can take on the Indian army. The Sikhs are wondering how they got that idea. The rest of India is laughing itself silly.

Pakistan will never close this corridor. It makes good money for them, its their flagship outreach program for the Sikhs who are magically expected to forget and forgive the pains of 47.

The common street talk over there is - lets hope Modi takes Kartarpur too when he makes the eventual push for PoK.

When Balochistan and Sindhudesh can seek separate country, why can't a "Khalsa Pradesh" (instead of the "empty-stan" aka Khalistan) be created by the Sikhs of of Pakistan Punjab which later decides to merge with India?

Further as per the unwritten treaty between Pakistan and India, each country will reciprocate by occupying other's land of their choice for an unspecified amount of time at their will. Now it is India's turn to recover POK and occupy. :cool:

Last edited:
The common street talk over there is - lets hope Modi takes Kartarpur too when he makes the eventual push for PoK.

The Pakistanis are themselves flaunting this low hanging fruit in front of Sikhs. I am glad they are thinking along those lines.

Speaking of Ayodhya, Pakistan can expect support from some quarters of India after the verdict. Ram mandir poses a challenge to historic Islamic conquest of India and Hindus reversing it by reclaiming their site. This will affect deep down their psyche like art 370 and thus the itch for terrorism.

This clubbed with kartarpur has serious security ramifications.

Its as touchy a point for Sikhs as Ayodhya is for Hindus. You can see your holiest sites, sites you deeply revere but you dont have the ability to freely worship there as you'd like. Pakistan somehow has this idea that if they take out Sikhs from the equation, they can take on the Indian army. The Sikhs are wondering how they got that idea. The rest of India is laughing itself silly.

Pakistan will never close this corridor. It makes good money for them, its their flagship outreach program for the Sikhs who are magically expected to forget and forgive the pains of 47.

Problem is not kartarpur corridor or any other religious site for that matter. Its the demand for a separate state aka Khalistan. I get that they are still riled up about the 1984 riots but why khalistan & referendum 2020 bs ?

Status
Not open for further replies.