Status
Not open for further replies.
India is blaming Pakistan for even crimes in their cities since beginning.we know your approach very well.i mean there was a cylinder blast in Mumbai but India media declared it terrorist attack before even investigation.we are dealing with you on daily basis but we can't deal with your media.they are insane.terrorism is a broad topic and even spies caught in enemy territory can be included in terrorism.we are willing to discuss terrorism but India should first accept it's responsibility, responsibility towards peaceful atmosphere.
lol, now your alibi is some unknown media persons junk news as proof. Seems ur standards of proof love gravity so much that they are always hitting new depths every day.

@everyone
Full video
That's why I always state, India can end all Pakistan sponsored terrorism inside India, if we simply follow one simple policy -
"Any terrorist which gets killed while doing any terrorist activity, we refuse to convert it into a religious angle, and we will burn there bodies as per India Dharmic Traditions if they are unclaimed by any Indian family, and any claim by any Indian family needs to be backed with family photographs"
The ultimate purpose of waging jihad gets nullified, as means of waging jihad inside India, will ultimately result in them dying a kafir.. which is opposite of their objective they set out in first place..

That's why I always state, India can end all Pakistan sponsored terrorism inside India, if we simply follow one simple policy -
"Any terrorist which gets killed while doing any terrorist activity, we refuse to convert it into a religious angle, and we will burn there bodies as per India Dharmic Traditions if they are unclaimed by any Indian family, and any claim by any Indian family needs to be backed with family photographs"
The ultimate purpose of waging jihad gets nullified, as means of waging jihad inside India, will ultimately result in them dying a kafir.. which is opposite of their objective they set out in first place..
ID proof should be aadhar card. And the ration card and reservations for that family needs to be canceled. Unless they feel the pinch they wont change.

Last edited:
What should be the right time we recognise tiwan. I wants to know what holding us back. And what might be the consequences.
I personally know a journalist who received an LG double door refrigerator for writing an opinion in TOI newspaper mentioning we need to increase ties with China instead of going with US. And he was proudly bragging about it for weeks.

Reactions: Sulla84
Indian government is not using the crises in Pakistan to its advantage. LoC is becoming normal, slight rumours of some back door deal with Imran on Kashmir which led to removal of 370 will do wonders ;) everyone will doubt that Niazi surrendered Kashmir.
Smart move....... In a war/conflict the objective matters..... If one can achieve the objective without firing a bullet, then that's a good strategy.....

Any move on LOC will unite them......Let them fight internally....... We can wait....

Smart move....... In a war/conflict the objective matters..... If one can achieve the objective without firing a bullet, then that's a good strategy.....

Any move on LOC will unite them......Let them fight internally....... We can wait....
We are not helping them fight internally :( on the other hand they rejected our maps, ab kya hoga apna? See for yourself-
IMG_20191105_213018.jpg

Maybe someone here can get this message to Mr. Doval and Modi

BJP is lobbying for conservatives in UK snubbing labour party and uniting Indians, particularly Hindus to vote as a block like Pakistanis. This has never been done before and if successful can swing 40 odd seats.

S Jaishankar and Amit Shah (although not his dept) seems to be the brains behind this move. Maybe I am totally wrong but this policy of starting from grassroots and working way up is classic BJP strategy and Amit Shah is master in it.

This strategy can pay off because native Europeans aren't too much fond of left leaning towards Muslims. How much crimes can you hide behind intellectual gibberish of leftists.

The more India assert its rule in Kashmir, the more left will lean towards Muslims and will end up losing home turf.

Jugular vain...ahem...i mean jugular vein.

see everything is going well according to your plan but we also have plans.time is not right.when time is right,you will see our same face again.
You bet we'd see your face again. Basically, you've worn all the masks possible and now don't have any left. Which in Pakistani terms means you've no face left. To further dumb my subtlety down, you've lost face.

You've thrown everything at us including the kitchen sink that come crunch time you've nothing left except your atami bam and your will to use it in an Armageddon or Ghazwa e Hind which everyone from aam abdul to zaid hamid to Musharraf to Dimran has threatened us but failed to act upon.

see everything is going well according to your plan but we also have plans.time is not right.when time is right,you will see our same face again.
you already are upto your disgusting work,playing kartarpur card with open support for khalistan ,even the recent official video released by terroristani govt. has khalistani dimension .
whenever the talk of indian pummeling the cornflakes army comes up and someoner will ask why we are continuing with kartarpur. your anchor will utter" sikho ka kyaa kasoor". i only wish ranbeer singh should be made CDS and dhillon sahab our chief of army staff then they will show you the end result of all your shenanigans.
your army has virtually reduced itself to leaking nudes,selling diapers and capturing corner plots and this banya army of yours knew fully well that they stand no chance against the battle hardened and professional indian army.

seriously never in my life i thought so low of pakistan and pakistan army,earlier they used to maintain the facade of bravado despite 92000 pants of theirs hanging in dhaka.now their pants has been pulled in full public glare by indian army and they couldnot do anything other than twitter rant.

the only issue i have is why our politician are soo naive that they are walking into the terroristani trap of kartarpur corridor.heck capture the area and merge it with india that will be the true gift to our sikh brothers i will prioritise it even more than pok as we should be having least interest in acquiring an area full of radicals who will only prove to be a burden on our society

@everyone
Full video
Nice talk, I agree with his view. To fight an enemy we should know the enemy well. We are hardly investing in understanding the enemy. Due to our utter ignorance even weak countries will appear way to stronger. Just look at doklam & aksai chin, we only get woken up when chinese start driving their road rollers. We should have been on our feet the day tibet was gobbled up and improve our strategic thinking capacity to predict their next move.

Reactions: Paro

Come on Arsalan Bhai...you guys need to buck it.

Going by the statements from your leadership, I was expecting lot of action. I even lot of snacks and wine to enjoy the show.
It has been a huge disappointment.
I had held Pakistani leadership and military to be much more gutsy than Chinese ones.
This time though, your leadership promised so much action and delivered nothing.

It's like going to the theater to watch Lord of the rings, instead you get to watch The Notebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.