Indian AESA Radar Developments

Reporting a possible AI bot. Spamming the same thing in every thread.
This is the level of corruption in armed forces no surprise Israeli, Americans, & Russian lobbies are having a field day.

These mf are simply screwdriving Israeli radio & and getting preference from corrupt generals.
I don't think so, they have learned it well and SDR comm is user specific , you need to make the product as per user own spec. Initially as per the JV norms there will be certain workshare and part components/lrus that will be imported , gradually the same will be made by the domestic partner & exported as well. In the coming years order prospect is decent, about 800-900 crores. The growth in capability will not be visible from day one or even in the first 1-2 years, but gradually it will help build more ip & cater for organic growth of the company. There is a difference in Jv companies that are solely for offset partnership and one where both sides take their own workshare in development process under NCNC. Some companies would take the former route but margins in such ventures are much less, prospects are less in the long term for the domestic partner. That is not the case with this one.

1717221807462.png

1717221846625.png

1717222233729.png

1717222845377.png

This is the level of corruption in armed forces no surprise Israeli, Americans, & Russian lobbies are having a field day.
100% indigenisation is no mean task as the rot runs deep. Trust Modi ji to achieve this in due course though it may take some time. Stay positive👍

It could be Israeli system. Indian army procured 66 Air defence Fire Control Radars (ADFCR) from IAI to replace Flycatcher. I dont know if flycatcher is still in service.

Press release: https://www.iai.co.il/iai-signs-550...aft-air-defense-systems-upgrades-asian-nation

MoD source: https://mod.gov.in/sites/default/files/majoroct2018.pdf

That would be the SkyCapture AD C3I system to network AD guns and MANPADs. The radars we've already had for a while on the Spyder-MR (Elta 2106 ATAR) and the Shilka SPAAG upgrade. It likely networks all other Army AD radars like Flycatcher, Reporter, etc. I guess the top C3I layer for the Army is Akash Teer IIRC

Last edited: