Indian Economy : News,Discussions & Updates

1566489851826.png

EconomicTimes (@EconomicTimes) Tweeted:
#Oyo Hotels and Homes plans to lay off 150-200 people from sales teams across the country, people familiar with the matter said Oyo plans to lay off sales staff ( )

The other day I was watching India Today, probably on the eve of the independence day, where they did a survey on the performance of the Modi government. Apparently over 60% of the respondents stated that they were happy with the state of the economy. Given that we know India Today has no love for the Modi administration, they wouldn't have fudged the survey to favor Modi. So what other cause could explain this apparent national stupor.

I agree. Modi Govt has not taken care of economy the way it should have done. We had Jai-italiji as FM who wanted the job as he wanted to show himself better than Chiddu. Now we have this lady who has no clue of economics.
I fail to understand why can't we replace her with Piyush Goel?
Aapki hai lagi Jaitley ko. He's on life support.

What about Subramanian Swamy?
He is a highly qualified idiot. Infact his knowledge has made me him an idiot.
Aapki hai lagi Jaitley ko. He's on life support.
He is a brahmin. But yes, I never liked him. He was a part of Lutyans Mafia and played on both sides. Sonia, Rahul, Priyanka and Robert are still not in jail only because of him. Modi is born in such stars that anyone who goes against him, will die. I hope you remember my statement about "Ravan Ka Kunba". Advani, Susma shoorpnakha, Jai-Italyji and Gadhhakari were part of it. dekhlo, ab yeh sab kahaan hain.

• Agree
Reactions: Sulla84 and Bali78
Bunch of buffoons.

The quicker they fail the better for the nation.

The price that must be endured.

Pity an entire generation will suffer professionally though.

@Guynextdoor @S. A. T. A

Cheers, Doc

With economic turnaround not in the offing, at least in the immediate future, expect govt to focus on more nationalist projects. Poor GDP data, record unemployment, poor consumer sentiment, plus floods in key states. Things couldn't have started on a more ominous note for Modi's second term.

Reactions: vsdoc
Well he has already given clarification for that. And I firmly believe we couldn't throw all blame on him.
Please read the meaning of "Idiot". How stupid of him that he could not realise the outcome of his actions. That is an Idiot. A person who grows physically but remains a child mentally. All his education never gave him the ability to judge the outcome of his actions. AND who would make such a person incharge of the economy of a nation. he is good for delivering lectures on economy but not as a decision maker.