Indian Economy : News,Discussions & Updates

With economic turnaround not in the offing, at least in the immediate future, expect govt to focus on more nationalist projects. Poor GDP data, record unemployment, poor consumer sentiment, plus floods in key states. Things couldn't have started on a more ominous note for Modi's second term.

As I said, it's the price we must endure.

Poetic justice that the price will be paid hardest by the generation that's most radicalized.

I take no pleasure in that.

I have a son of the same generation.

Cheers, Doc

Reactions: S. A. T. A
Please read the meaning of "Idiot". How stupid of him that he could not realise the outcome of his actions. That is an Idiot. A person who grows physically but remains a child mentally. All his education never gave him the ability to judge the outcome of his actions. AND who would make such a person incharge of the economy of a nation. he is good for delivering lectures on economy but not as a decision maker.
He knew the outcomes of his actions. It was just Sonia cheated him.

Business Standard (@bsindia) Tweeted:
In a major relief to the #MSME sector facing liquidity shortage, govt announces that all their pending #GST refunds will be paid within 30 days

MSMEs to get pending GST refunds within 30 days, says FM Sitharaman ( )
Have I not written about it in detail and how we should have proceeded post Demo? jai-Italyji, either wilfully or naively, let that deshdrohi Raghram rajan and Urjit Patel ruin our economy.

• Agree
Reactions: Bali78
I am facing tax terrorism for last two years. My companies are under investigation for doing nothing wrong and I am being asked for clarifications for the period beyond six years. IT dept can't issue youa notice if the taxable income was below one lakh after four years and if above, after six years. I had maintained every document and have confronted them with it. They failed to find any wrong doing so now they have opened more investigations to somehow make me cough out money or face a court case.
This is what is happening under Modi sarkar. I am fighting it out with them but the torture goes on non-stop. They are just not stopping. It is for this reason that there are no new start-ups and no new IPOs.

I am facing tax terrorism for last two years. My companies are under investigation for doing nothing wrong and I am being asked for clarifications for the period beyond six years. IT dept can't issue youa notice if the taxable income was below one lakh after four years and if above, after six years. I had maintained every document and have confronted them with it. They failed to find any wrong doing so now they have opened more investigations to somehow make me cough out money or face a court case.
This is what is happening under Modi sarkar. I am fighting it out with them but the torture goes on non-stop. They are just not stopping. It is for this reason that there are no new start-ups and no new IPOs.
This is exactly why you should support Swamy as FM because he has clearly stated that he will abolish the income tax and end this tax terrorism if get post of FM.

This is exactly why you should support Swamy as FM because he has clearly stated that he will abolish the income tax and end this tax terrorism if get post of FM.
I never will. I know why we are taxed and how it benefits our nation. He is an idiot to say that he can abolish IT. How will the govt get funds? We are not a mature comsumption driven economy and sales tax alone can't help us. The social responsibility has to be taken care of. The poor of this nation are my people and belong to my nation.
I consider it a very tall order given the slow down in International GDP growth.

• Agree
Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
I never will. I know why we are taxed and how it benefits our nation. He is an idiot to say that he can abolish IT. How will the govt get funds? We are not a mature comsumption driven economy and sales tax alone can't help us. The social responsibility has to be taken care of. The poor of this nation are my people and belong to my nation.

I consider it a very tall order given the slow down in International GDP growth.
Which order?

That's true, compliances are too much and sometimes absurd. My partner let a company be de-registered because reviving it was 20-30 times more costly than registering a new one even when it was never even operationalised. Thinking to close down other firms too to get rid of GST and other compliances. That's too much of paperwork and money for accountants and CA for too small returns.

As I said, it's the price we must endure.

Poetic justice that the price will be paid hardest by the generation that's most radicalized.

I take no pleasure in that.

I have a son of the same generation.

Cheers, Doc
So heartwarming to see so many people worried about younger generation, expressing concerns more so that they in their lifetime were not able to elect a single stable government and the helped the rot of corruption and incompetence reach to the core of system.

Would have been much better if you were worried about your generation instead of waiting for us to fail for divine justice, India would be a much better place but don't worry, that rot will be cleaned and healed by this radicalized ill informed and non intellectualise generation.

If only you (not you) did something instead talk talk and more blabbering.

Saying from my personal experience, the amount of incompetence those 45+ have in every government office is mind boggling. Few of them are worth respecting but majority, some 85% of them will only put it shame if you audit their work.

Thanks but no thanks, pehle khud ko sambhal lo hamari chinta baad mai karna.

1566626543564.png

Third largest economy with a population of 1.5 billion mouths by 2025 means squat when south east Asian countries are doing significantly better than us in terms of per capita GDP.

If you just want to bash an Islamist failed state using "Indian economy" thread then that's fine.

Cheers, Doc
Even if we become the 3rd largest economy in terms of GDP nominal our per capita GDP will still be less as compared to any of the top ten economies in terms of GDP nominal. Yet it would certainly be better than our per capita GDP today. Now if this piece of news still makes you want to crib, I suggest you drive down to Bombay, join a dahi handi gang and crack your head against one. That'd make your head sore.You can re read this meme then .That'd make you feel even better.