Indian Political Discussion

Are you sure you are from Hyderabad? I seriously doubt that..

There was no traction in Hyderabad?? Really?
During all that separation drama, I was in Hyderabad. Now tell me some more stories. You are pretty good at that.

So you claim that you are such a generous person that you are fighting for the same people with whom you and your people( assuming that you are actually from Telengana) fought for a separate state ??

BTW, did you support the separation of Andhra or not ?? Do you think it was wrong to divide the state?

The state could be divided in a better way, with out the drama and insult. I am no generous, just selfish. I want me, my family and my neighborhood to be prosperous.

You still never answered my question, does where I come from alter the fact that modi govt cheated the people of AP? and it has bias towards SI ?

The 70+ silver haired lady who is called a nacchne waali?

The south Indian laborer who has been told that his northern brothers have been so tolerant as to live alongside him for centuries?

The Parsi doctor who saves the lives of millions, and is then told that he is a refugee?

The Muslim colonel who stands at the border eyeball to eyeball with the enemy, protecting those who lynch people for having meat in the fridge?

The families and loved ones of rationalists gunned down by religious fundamentalists for speaking their mind?

The Maratha who is told that it was his mistake that India did not get self rule for another 200 years - by descendants of those who fought with the Muslims and the British?

Which people bro?

Cheers, Doc
This is just epic!

After butchering thousands, after looting billions, after insulting india with every possible angle. After doing everything's worst a ruler can do look at the audacity, look at the courage! They tell others how worst they did!!!!!!!

I have never seen anyone living this much into fantasy. I am appalled to see that people can speak this shamelessly! The same people who stand, support every communal, terrorist, corrupt creature that harm this country, tell others the value of life, value of honesty, value of decency!

After pushing hundreds of thousands of farmers to suicide and later signing deal at WTO to stop farm subsidy to please USA are talking about farmers! I don't think you know about Bali package which this anti farmer govt negotiated after the super farmer friendly govt surrendered to USA.

But who cares, as long as I can hide my corruption and deceit by calling other incompetent I am fit to rule. This is your philosophy right? This man did only 50 out 100 so you must let me rule to create new records for corruption and sing praises of a family. Pathetic slave mentality and hatred that makes people lie so shamelessly.

Reactions: Aravind and RATHORE
This is just epic!

After butchering thousands, after looting billions, after insulting india with every possible angle. After doing everything's worst a ruler can do look at the audacity, look at the courage! They tell others how worst they did!!!!!!!

I have never seen anyone living this much into fantasy. I am appalled to see that people can speak this shamelessly! The same people who stand, support every communal, terrorist, corrupt creature that harm this country, tell others the value of life, value of honesty, value of decency!

After pushing hundreds of thousands of farmers to suicide and later signing deal at WTO to stop farm subsidy to please USA are talking about farmers! I don't think you know about Bali package which this anti farmer govt negotiated after the super farmer friendly govt surrendered to USA.

But who cares, as long as I can hide my corruption and deceit by calling other incompetent I am fit to rule. This is your philosophy right? This man did only 50 out 100 so you must let me rule to create new records for corruption and sing praises of a family. Pathetic slave mentality and hatred that makes people lie so shamelessly.

Summary: You believe the farmers are happy and are one of @RATHORE bhai's "we" who are going to carry Modi back on their shoulders in 2019?

That's a BIG addition to the we for your side.

But is it true?

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:
Summary: You believe the farmers are happy and are one of @RATHORE bhai's "we" who are going to carry Modi back on their shoulders in 2019.

That's a BIG addition to the we for your side.

But is it true?

Cheers, Doc
I am not saying that what I am saying is congress have no business to talk about farmer. They are the root of the problem, if modi fail someone else should come but not congress.

How easy you people change conversation and act innocent! Its not even 4 years for your mega loot and you are trying desperately to somehow get back and loot more.

Summary: HOW, Just HOW you people act this innocent? Modi may have thousand flaws but even at his worst he is multiple times better than best of congress. The solution of congress was always to give lolipop just before election, win election and start money laundering and that's exactly what they are craving for again.

Reactions: Aravind and RATHORE
How easy you people change conversation and act innocent! Its not even 4 years for your mega loot and you are trying desperately to somehow get back and loot more.

As opposed to the spotless corruption free government we have currently?

Recall what I said earlier. The skeletons from the Demon closet are still resting peacefully.

Pappus of India still largely believe that the BJP was mega incompetent but had its heart in the right place (pardon the pun).

Maybe you underestimate the anger of the fed-up common man who suffered, who is suffering, and then watches Finding Nimo every night on his TV.

Cheers, Doc

As opposed to the spotless corruption free government we have currently?

Recall what I said earlier. The skeletons from the Demon closet are still resting peacefully.

Pappus of India still largely believe that the BJP was mega incompetent but had its heart in the right place (pardon the pun).

Cheers, Doc
Yeah bla bla bla, you forgot to write "Lal Salam Zindabad" in the end.

Left and congress have spent whole life conspiring no wonder you people always live in conspiracy world and that's good, the farther you are from reality faster you vanish.

I rest my case, I have seen blind supporters, I have seen aap supporters, I have seen Kejriwal and then I have seen you.

Yeah bla bla bla, you forgot to write "Lal Salam Zindabad" in the end.

Left and congress have spent whole life conspiring no wonder you people always live in conspiracy world and that's good, the farther you are from reality faster you vanish.

I rest my case, I have seen blind supporters, I have seen aap supporters, I have seen Kejriwal and then I have seen you.

Nothing wrong with being leftist in a poor country with poor downtrodden people.

Cheers, Doc

The state could be divided in a better way, with out the drama and insult. I am no generous, just selfish. I want me, my family and my neighborhood to be prosperous.

Who did drama ? It's either people of Andhra or Telangana. So whom are you blaming for this fiasco?

What insult are you are talking about ? Be specific.

BTW, where exactly you, your family and your neighborhood is located ;)? Because none of the funds going to Andhra will remotely affect you, if you are from Hyderabad.
As far as Hyderabad is concerned, KTR are is doing a good job. So what exactly is bothering you??

You still never answered my question, does where I come from alter the fact that modi govt cheated the people of AP?

You expect answer for this BS ?? Dude, I spent enough time in Hyderabad and later among Telugu people in US to know how much they hate each other when it comes to the issue of Andhra and Telangana. So let me be little blunt.

If somebody from Telangana claims that he is concerned about Andhra and vice versa, then either he is a crackpot or an outright liar.

• Agree
Reactions: Aravind

You still never answered my question, does where I come from alter the fact that modi govt cheated the people of AP? and it has bias towards SI ?
Itachi san,
The saddest part about your position- "bias towards SI" and asking for funds. You try to form a unit called SI.
These are the group of most selfish states you could form a group with. TG is the one who separated from AP for its benefits. If looked at reasonably. TG should now be sharing its extra resources and infrastructure with AP . Because everybody else has no benefit or nothing to do with this split. But TG refuses to even be in the same state with you.
TN and KA are already whining that they spend on NI. Soon enough if you get your SI or any other fund distribution method. You can bet these are first two states who will check out of helping anybody else.
These 3 states will probably be questioning why you get what you even get now.

• Agree
Reactions: RATHORE and Bali78
TG should now be sharing its extra resources and infrastructure with AP . Because everybody else has no benefit or nothing to do with this split. But TG refuses to even be in the same state with you.

Please don't even suggest that . It's well known in AP ( undivided ) that TG folk resented the undue power that Rayalseema and the rest of Andhra held . All major businesses and real estate in Hyderabad apart from plum government posts and contracts were with the outsiders then .

If you ask TG to share anything more , you're asking for trouble . Hitachi here is making an emotional pitch . Unfortunately , if educated folk can't see beyond the usual games politicians play , what hope for the lay folk ?

• Agree
Reactions: Aravind and Dagger
Let me guess.

You must think being secular is also something vile?

Pity ... but so cliched.

Cheers, Doc
As I said we must learn from you how to cry victim. I am secular and I don't need to wear a topi or visit a mosque to prove that.

What actually tragic is the fancy use of these words. You are not secular according to a particular twisted ideology till the time you abuse Hindu or BJP. Unless you show your hatred to them you are not secular enough and I don't care. I have lived with them, one of the best teachers I have were muslims and irrespective of what "brand of secularism" you wear it won't change a damn thing for me.

Meanwhile the oppressed people of indian state setting an example of love. Teaching how to actually live with peace and harmony just after one single seat victory, no wonder those snakes pampered by particular ideology kept the country burning for long.

Link:
Man Beheaded Allegedly For Naming Town Square After PM Modi In Bihar's Darbhanga

Your peaceful political brothers freeing India from tyranny, inspirational, adorable.

As I said we must learn from you how to cry victim. I am secular and I don't need to wear a topi or visit a mosque to prove that.

What actually tragic is the fancy use of these words. You are not secular according to a particular twisted ideology till the time you abuse Hindu or BJP. Unless you show your hatred to them you are not secular enough and I don't care. I have lived with them, one of the best teachers I have were muslims and irrespective of what "brand of secularism" you wear it won't change a damn thing for me.

Meanwhile the oppressed people of indian state setting an example of love. Teaching how to actually live with peace and harmony just after one single seat victory, no wonder those snakes pampered by particular ideology kept the country burning for long.

Link:
Man Beheaded Allegedly For Naming Town Square After PM Modi In Bihar's Darbhanga

Your peaceful political brothers freeing India from tyranny, inspirational, adorable.

Lol at your perception of being secular equated to wearing a topi and praying in a mosque.

I wear a topi (Parsi felt one) and visit the Irani imambara with my Shia friends every year at Muharram. Have walked in the Juloos too, among thousands of frenzied black clad matam performing guys.

I've prayed in many mandirs as well. Vrindavan n Kanifnath being memorable.

Cooked langar and done Seva at the Hollywood gurudwara here. Church hop for wine cake n midnight mass on Christmas eve.

A bigger lol if you think or believe that only the frothing crowd managed to vote Modi to power.

Most of his votes came from secular Indians.

And a secular Indian does not need to either suck up to the BJP or abuse the Congress to gain the approval of the Hindu right.

Because secular Indians own India.

The Hindu right does not.

There seems to be a temporary warped perception of who is tolerating and giving space to whom here.

Cheers, Doc

Lol at your perception of being secular equated to wearing a topi and praying in a mosque.

I wear a topi (Parsi felt one) and visit the Irani imambara with my Shia friends every year at Muharram. Have walked in the Juloos too, among thousands of frenzied black clad matam performing guys.

I've prayed in many mandirs as well. Vrindavan n Kanifnath being memorable.

Cooked langar and done Seva at the Hollywood gurudwara here. Church hop for wine cake n midnight mass on Christmas eve.

A bigger lol if you think or believe that only the frothing crowd managed to vote Modi to power.

Most of his votes came from secular Indians.

And a secular Indian does not need to either suck up to the BJP or abuse the Congress to gain the approval of the Hindu right.

Because secular Indians own India.

The Hindu right does not.

There seems to be a temporary warped perception of who is tolerating and giving space to whom here.

Cheers, Doc
Oh Man! Did I ask you are secular or not? Or what you do to be called secular?

I made a general comment which people from your ideology always prove that unless you badmouth Modi and BJP you are just not secular enough. Similar can be said about being acceptable into right extreme but somehow you manages to link secularism common man and anti congress, I don't know why you did it or what you did.

Anyway I regret wasting so much time here thinking you a serious debater but you are no better than average andh .........

Peace. Stay happy, stay secular.

-Terrorist Hindu.