Indian Political Discussion

Please don't even suggest that . It's well known in AP ( undivided ) that TG folk resented the undue power that Rayalseema and the rest of Andhra held . All major businesses and real estate in Hyderabad apart from plum government posts and contracts were with the outsiders then .

If you ask TG to share anything more , you're asking for trouble . Hitachi here is making an emotional pitch . Unfortunately , if educated folk can't see beyond the usual games politicians play , what hope for the lay folk ?
During 2009-10, tension was so high between TG and AP folks that in office it was an unofficial rule not to discuss about this topic.

Lol at your perception of being secular equated to wearing a topi and praying in a mosque.

I wear a topi (Parsi felt one) and visit the Irani imambara with my Shia friends every year at Muharram. Have walked in the Juloos too, among thousands of frenzied black clad matam performing guys.

I've prayed in many mandirs as well. Vrindavan n Kanifnath being memorable.

Cooked langar and done Seva at the Hollywood gurudwara here. Church hop for wine cake n midnight mass on Christmas eve.

A bigger lol if you think or believe that only the frothing crowd managed to vote Modi to power.

Most of his votes came from secular Indians.

And a secular Indian does not need to either suck up to the BJP or abuse the Congress to gain the approval of the Hindu right.

Because secular Indians own India.

The Hindu right does not.

There seems to be a temporary warped perception of who is tolerating and giving space to whom here.

Cheers, Doc
You ought to film such adventures and upload them to YouTube . In turn , we'd write to the I&B ministry asking them to nominate you for the Nargis Dutt Award for best film promoting national integration .

Lol at your perception of being secular equated to wearing a topi and praying in a mosque.

I wear a topi (Parsi felt one) and visit the Irani imambara with my Shia friends every year at Muharram. Have walked in the Juloos too, among thousands of frenzied black clad matam performing guys.

I've prayed in many mandirs as well. Vrindavan n Kanifnath being memorable.

Cooked langar and done Seva at the Hollywood gurudwara here. Church hop for wine cake n midnight mass on Christmas eve.

A bigger lol if you think or believe that only the frothing crowd managed to vote Modi to power.

Most of his votes came from secular Indians.

And a secular Indian does not need to either suck up to the BJP or abuse the Congress to gain the approval of the Hindu right.

Because secular Indians own India.

The Hindu right does not.

There seems to be a temporary warped perception of who is tolerating and giving space to whom here.

Cheers, Doc
Me also feels you wear too many topis ( MPD , perhaps?) for your own good .Was that why you had to/ were forced to terminate your stint at NIMHANS?

Last edited:
Shabbir,

Toh kya hua ? Icon? his family was supporting a NITYA ANNADANA in Kashi, he sat there as normal folk got pissed off he was served wrong and later started your Periyar movement, how does a OBC start a movement if they are not rich?

We had Nitya Annadana ksheramus, where we anD our kings would make sure no one went hungry, and you Communist arssse holes will teach us ?
LOL ,at your desperation, your Cultural Appropriation,

FINE Take him away, but doesn't change the facts. You are only making Self goals. LOL @ your Intelligence,,,,
You are producing a research articles supported by Tamil Nadu DMK govt?
when we got our family trees,
You should read what Periyar thought about Ram and Ramayan. He wrote a book called "True Ramayan".
Sacchi Ramayan / सच्ची रामायण by Periyar E.V. Ramasamy -- link
:whistle:

Me also feels you wear too many topis ( MPD , perhaps?) for your own good .Was that why you had to/ were forced to terminate your stint at NIMHANS?

Not really. I found psychiatry the way it is taught and practiced here, very different from what I wanted to do in research.

Look up NIMHANS and what it means getting a seat in there ....

Cheers, Doc

In the same spirit , you ought to recommend reading of this book too - it's extremely illuminating.

Rangila Rasul by Pandit Chamupati M.A.
I read both but I found "True Ramayan" more entertaining.

Gorakhpur Phulpur .... your Kamandal tire puncture. :ROFLMAO:

Every election your RSS BJP fool OBC SC ST by screaming Hindu Hindu... Now OBC SC St Muslims ganged up and kicked your Yogi BJP in the teeth...
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: in his own Gadh...

I read both but I found "True Ramayan" more entertaining.

Gorakhpur Phulpur .... your Kamandal tire puncture. :ROFLMAO:

Every election your RSS BJP fool OBC SC ST by screaming Hindu Hindu... Now OBC SC St Muslims ganged up and kicked your Yogi BJP in the teeth...
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: in his own Gadh...

It's pretty subjective @"entertainment. " I was referring to information and the accompanying perspective of the author which duly follows .Do you read critiques solely for entertainment ?

Where did Gorakhpur or Phulpur come into this narrative ?

Assuming you want to conflate two variables to fit into your grand narrative , what's your larger point ? That YA resign citing moral reasons for the defeat of BJP candidates in two bye elections ? If so , please spell it out .

It's pretty subjective @"entertainment. " I was referring to information and the accompanying perspective of the author which duly follows .Do you read critiques solely for entertainment ?

Where did Gorakhpur or Phulpur come into this narrative ?

Assuming you want to conflate two variables to fit into your grand narrative , what's your larger point ? That YA resign citing moral reasons for the defeat of BJP candidates in two bye elections ? If so , please spell it out .
70-yr-old BJP supporter beheaded for being Narendra Modi fan
Bihar shocker: 70-yr-old BJP supporter beheaded for being Narendra Modi fan -- link

Who did drama ? It's either people of Andhra or Telangana. So whom are you blaming for this fiasco?

What insult are you are talking about ? Be specific.

BJP did the drama and you are playing to the tunes of those scumbags while not even trying to understand why people are angry. The initial request for special status came from Venkaiah Naidu, the present vice-president on the floor of Rajya Sabha. MMS initially ruled out the possibility of Special Status. Jaitey himself wrote on his blog how spcl. status could be given to AP. AP Bifurcation Bill in parliament is passed by both BJP and Congress with no exceptions raised except for MP's from Andhra. Modi made a promise in Tirupati to give spcl. status to AP and to implement all the promises made in the bill. Who went back on the promises now ?

If you followed the telugu news in last 4 yrs. People at best were expecting a spcl. package to the state they know that getting a spcl status would be hard. When BJP made it clear that they wouldn't even give a spcl. package to the state then the started riling up. Center gave 200 crs to patel statue in gujarat and call it the statue of unity while doing nothing for a state that is struggling without a capital. For the last 4 yrs delhi promised railway zone in Vizag and now they went back on the promise too, because if the revenue surplus vizag forms a separate zone, the Orissa zone which happens to be your home state falls in to deficit. Pola

BTW, where exactly you, your family and your neighborhood is located ;)? Because none of the funds going to Andhra will remotely affect you, if you are from Hyderabad.
As far as Hyderabad is concerned, KTR are is doing a good job. So what exactly is bothering you??

You expect answer for this BS ?? Dude, I spent enough time in Hyderabad and later among Telugu people in US to know how much they hate each other when it comes to the issue of Andhra and Telangana. So let me be little blunt.

If somebody from Telangana claims that he is concerned about Andhra and vice versa, then either he is a crackpot or an outright liar.[/QUOTE]

Reactions: vsdoc
BJP did the drama and you are playing to the tunes of those scumbags while not even trying to understand why people are angry. The initial request for special status came from Venkaiah Naidu, the present vice-president on the floor of Rajya Sabha. MMS initially ruled out the possibility of Special Status. Jaitey himself wrote on his blog how spcl. status could be given to AP. AP Bifurcation Bill in parliament is passed by both BJP and Congress with no exceptions raised except for MP's from Andhra. Modi made a promise in Tirupati to give spcl. status to AP and to implement all the promises made in the bill. Who went back on the promises now ?

If you followed the telugu news in last 4 yrs. People at best were expecting a spcl. package to the state they know that getting a spcl status would be hard. When BJP made it clear that they wouldn't even give a spcl. package to the state then the started riling up. Center gave 200 crs to patel statue in gujarat and call it the statue of unity while doing nothing for a state that is struggling without a capital. For the last 4 yrs delhi promised railway zone in Vizag and now they went back on the promise too, because if the revenue surplus vizag forms a separate zone, the Orissa zone which happens to be your home state falls in to deficit. Pola

BTW, where exactly you, your family and your neighborhood is located ;)? Because none of the funds going to Andhra will remotely affect you, if you are from Hyderabad.
As far as Hyderabad is concerned, KTR are is doing a good job. So what exactly is bothering you??

You expect answer for this BS ?? Dude, I spent enough time in Hyderabad and later among Telugu people in US to know how much they hate each other when it comes to the issue of Andhra and Telangana. So let me be little blunt.

If somebody from Telangana claims that he is concerned about Andhra and vice versa, then either he is a crackpot or an outright liar.
[/QUOTE]
Cut the crap and stop repeating the same BS.

You feel cheated? Go cry a river!!

• Agree
Reactions: Aravind
Who did drama ? It's either people of Andhra or Telangana. So whom are you blaming for this fiasco?

What insult are you are talking about ? Be specific.

BJP did the drama and you are playing to the tunes of those scumbags while not even trying to understand why people are angry. The initial request for special status was made by Venkaiah Naidu on the floor of RS. While MMS initially ruled out the possibility of Special Status. Jaitey himself wrote a blog on how spcl. status could be given to AP. Go check his blog if he hasnt deleted it yet. Modi made a promise in Tirupati to people of AP that his govt will give AP spcl status. AP Bifurcation Bill in parliament is passed by both BJP and Congress with no exceptions raised except for MP's from Andhra.

If you followed the telugu news in last 4 yrs. People at best were expecting a spcl. package to the state, they know that getting a spcl status would be impractical. When BJP made it clear that they wouldn't even give a package to the state nor provide any help to the state in building capital then they started riling up. Center gave 200+ crs to patel statue in gujarat and have gumption to call it the statue of unity while the funds for a state to build its capital from scratch are not even close. For the last 4 yrs delhi promised railway zone in Vizag (Long standing demand included in Bifurcation Bill) and now they went back on the promise too Why? Because if the revenue surplus vizag forms a separate zone, the East Cost Railway Zone headquartered in Orissa (which happens to be ypur home state) falls in to deficit and will start making loses. Why should vizag subsidize Orissa when a zone in AP would provide employment to a state which has little industrialization. Polavaram was made in to a national project, while the funds released for the project are nothing more than peanuts. Why should anyone not complain when such bias is shown against a state ? When bill passed by both the houses of parliament is not respected ?

How can the people of AP/TG are responsible for the mess when bjp MP is responsible for rising the special status demand for AP and successively jaitley, modi and all BJP MPs supported it? Bjp is responsible for including spcl status request in bifurcation bill. The bill was passed by both houses with no objections raised except for some AP MPs by both congress and BJP. If you wonder where those people who demanded and supported special status to AP are today let me help you.

Venkaiah naidu is the vice president of the country, Jaitley, Modi are FM and PM, while BJP is ruling at the centre.

BTW, where exactly you, your family and your neighborhood is located ;)?
I was born and brought up in hyderabad. A question like this is nothing but a cheap trick.

Because none of the funds going to Andhra will remotely affect you, if you are from Hyderabad.

If somebody from Telangana claims that he is concerned about Andhra and vice versa, then either he is a crackpot or an outright liar.
How does it matter if I am from TG/AP or mars ? If you are infering that people of TG and AP hate each other then let me open your eyes. Even at the peek of TG movement Tg students committed suicide by pourinf kerosene on their bodies and burning themselves but never attacked AP residents/their properties or businesses in the state. Kcr who invoked hate against andhra employees working in hyd, ( He made statements about sending andhra employees back ) didnt send them back after TG was formed. If you think an avg TG person watching news wouldnt feel bad about the injustice towards AP then the only person who is BSing here is YOU.

Hope I gave a detailed reply to your question. If you have nothing constructive to discuss except for BSing that AP and TG people hate each other then stop quoting me.

Cut the crap and stop repeating the same BS.

You feel cheated? Go cry a river!![/QUOTE]

The only one BSing here with no valid point is you. But then nothing more can be expected from you people.

• Agree
Itachi san,
The saddest part about your position- "bias towards SI" and asking for funds. You try to form a unit called SI.
These are the group of most selfish states you could form a group with. TG is the one who separated from AP for its benefits. If looked at reasonably. TG should now be sharing its extra resources and infrastructure with AP . Because everybody else has no benefit or nothing to do with this split. But TG refuses to even be in the same state with you.
TN and KA are already whining that they spend on NI. Soon enough if you get your SI or any other fund distribution method. You can bet these are first two states who will check out of helping anybody else.
These 3 states will probably be questioning why you get what you even get now.

BJP should have never promosed things which are unimplementable in first place.
They helped formulate a bill where they promised to take care of revenue defict and building a capital in new formed state.
When they knew giving spcl status is impractical they should have given the state a package or some funds to build the capital. Bjp did neither. They literally showed middle finger to the people of AP.

Coming to your other point about SI states. I never asked for SI seperation I just mentionined view that the continous bias towards SI by central govt. will make people angry. It is already happening. Posts in social media and the recent columns in news papers are a phenomenon of growing anger. When a SI state gets on an avg 40 rs for every 100 rs they pay to centre while states like UP gets 170 or 190 rs, it automatically doesnt go well with the people. You see this discrepancy is nothing new it is going on for decades and this dias is only going to increase. All the SI CMs have already expressed there displeasure to Niti Aayog for including 10% weightage to population based on 2011 census. Now SI states will recieve even lesser central funds than what they already did. Imagine hwo it feels if you are a SI and look at statistics like this ? When delhi spends 300% more on protecting hindi than all the other languages combined ? When sushma says India will contribute almost 500 cr to UN inorder to promote hindi while 25% of this fund comes from non-hindi SI states? When all the new projects from centre are being built only in NI ? The thing that worried me most was when I read states like TN and united AP will see a cut of 9 and 8 MP seats while united UP and uttarakhand will gain almost 23 seats if MP seats are readjusted based on 2021 population census in 2026. I pray god that BJP wont go ahead with this stupid decision in order to safeguard the unity of this nation. This is not a sentiment of just me if you look in pak forum, a other SI expressed same opinions too today.

Last edited:
When will Madam RM walk the talk? Will she ever tell the people of the nation know how have we #MadePakPay or when will we #MakePakPay as was promised by her after the Jammu attacks?