Indian Political Discussion

I am extremely comfortable in my Indianness.

It is you and your types who need the toxic critch of Hindutva to make you feel relevant and help ease the self inflicted pain that you can do little about now.

I laugh at insecure Hindus like you because me and my families have always been surrounded by and fought with Hindus who actually have balls.

And they accept us and look at us as the "original" Hindus. These are not my words, but those of a national icon and radical son of Pune who passed away recently.

So really man, you can continue frothing. It's all going to dry up when the majority signals it's time for the nuisance to end.

Cheers, Doc
Yes I can see how comfortable you are,:D

I am not the one crying doomsday , end is approaching am i? It was you, now who exactly has Pain we can see it easily here. All i have to do is sit back and enjoy, while your corral the rest to Hindutva camp. All i would do is Place a placard at the entrance, for those who you Corral, saying 'I told you so' .;)

You live in a Parsi Locality where you forbid sale of land , property to a non-parsi, instead you ,show the non-parsi who wants to buy property a rope with a noose ' asking him to hang himself so that he may be born next birth as a parsi to buy property there'.
So yeah you are pretty much Surrounded by Hindus and fought with them, I Totally agree , Lolwa

Last time i saw, you were calling Brahmins,Jats, Rajputs as not man enough and you were a Maratha , when even the Marathis rubbished your statements in this forum. When will you stop changing teams?

'Original Hindus' ? like the ones you tried to appropriate as Vedic Hindus and called Brahmins as a break off faction from your religion,
The fact is 'Original Hindus' don't worship Asuras, they worship Devas. The Sanskrit shlokas are very specific even today.

You haven't exactly told us who you think as a Majority?
All your cards North VS South, Brahmins Vs Rest, etc. failed miserably, so now its Secular card play? That was defeated totally in 2014.
The future is set, Bharat will reclaim its soul, Hindutva and its glory, there is nothing you or anyone could stop it from happening.

Reactions: RATHORE
How exactly do you demand 250 billion $ for your new capital when your CM goes around saying we are NO1 STATE IN INDIA, face it AP politicians are crooks who would sell their soul for money.
Any proof for the claim ? You see there are 2 factors for what CBN did.

1. Financial: Centre went back on almost all the promises it gave to the state. Had it implemented some essential promises like releasing more funds for polavaram project, establishing railway zone in vizag and if possible establishing steel plant in kadapa people would be more than happy with it.

2. Political: News of BJP ditching TDP and getting in bed with jagan has been circulating for a long time. CBN cleverly ditched bjp on the pretext of special status, made BJP a paraiah in the state so that no one can allign with them. One less worry for him.

Blame biased Modi and over ambitious Amit shah for the bad name BJP got today in AP.

Any proof for the claim ? You see there are 2 factors for what CBN did.

1. Financial: Centre went back on almost all the promises it gave to the state. Had it implemented some essential promises like releasing more funds for polavaram project, establishing railway zone in vizag and if possible establishing steel plant in kadapa people would be more than happy with it.

2. Political: News of BJP ditching TDP and getting in bed with jagan has been circulating for a long time. CBN cleverly ditched bjp on the pretext of special status, made BJP a paraiah in the state so that no one can allign with them. One less worry for him.

Blame biased Modi and over ambitious Amit shah for the bad name BJP got today in AP.
1) Polavaram was a scam where CBN swallowed a lot of cash, You got Vijayawada as a major railway zone,
Did Center promise steel plant in Kadapa?

2) What do you think? only CBN can play tricks and do coups, did he think he was dealing with a emotional poet like Vajpayee? he's dealing with a ruthless strategist. BJP knew what CBN was upto, so kept their options open, if CBN could join hands with INC the same Sonia which bifurcated AP ,whom people of AP said we will never forgive INC are now being taken for a ride by CBN. At the peak of CBN love for BJP it got 5 MP seats from AP. it makes Political sense to cut losses, when BJP gained 25 MPs in North East.

Blame your AP politicians for taking you for a ride, during bifurcation ' CBN agreed to all demands of Sonia after deals were cut. it was the people of AP who were fooled thinking your leaders were steadfast resolute against Bifurcation. You have to give credit to TG leaders who didnt relent for money nor any allurements and stood rocksteady till they achieved their goal. While AP leaders got sold out.
That is the difference, its not BJP its your own politicians.

Give CBN his cut, he will hush up all demands for Special status or packages. That is who he is.
AP people are desperate, they are looking everywhere to blame someone/something for their own inadequacies mainly their leaders and they are blaming MODI/BJP when their own house is corrupt and not in order.

• Agree
Reactions: RATHORE and Bali78
1) Polavaram was a scam where CBN swallowed a lot of cash, You got Vijayawada as a major railway zone,
Did Center promise steel plant in Kadapa?

Do you mean TDP loyalists got contracts in polavaram ? Sure they did. But what will the impact of polavaram be once it is completed is what matters. Nitin Gadkari himself said thay the newly built irrigation projects in AP improved the revenue of the state by almost 15000 cr. Construction of polavaram will have a much larger impact on the revenues of the state and the change in lives of common people. People in anatapur saw water for the dirst time filling their ponds in there lifetimes. The thought of bringing water to an arid district kadapa, which happens to be the home district of Jagan scared him so much that he started opposing the project. You could call CBN building cyber city in hyd as scam too as tdp memebers bought land in and around cyber city, but today hitec city is what defines hyd.
Now dont tell me bjp loyalists didnt get preference in govt projects in gujarat. If someone says adani made all his money honestly with out the over reaching help of modi, is plainly laughable.

Vja is a railway division not zone, same as vizag.

Yes bifurcation bill promised steel plant in kadapa.

2) What do you think? only CBN can play tricks and do coups, did he think he was dealing with a emotional poet like Vajpayee? he's dealing with a ruthless strategist. BJP knew what CBN was upto, so kept their options open, if CBN could join hands with INC the same Sonia which bifurcated AP ,whom people of AP said we will never forgive INC are now being taken for a ride by CBN. At the peak of CBN love for BJP it got 5 MP seats from AP. it makes Political sense to cut losses, when BJP gained 25 MPs in North East.

Blame your AP politicians for taking you for a ride, during bifurcation ' CBN agreed to all demands of Sonia after deals were cut. it was the people of AP who were fooled thinking your leaders were steadfast resolute against Bifurcation. You have to give credit to TG leaders who didnt relent for money nor any allurements and stood rocksteady till they achieved their goal. While AP leaders got sold out.
That is the difference, its not BJP its your own politicians.

Give CBN his cut, he will hush up all demands for Special status or packages. That is who he is.
AP people are desperate, they are looking everywhere to blame someone/something for their own inadequacies mainly their leaders and they are blaming MODI/BJP when their own house is corrupt and not in order.

The day TDP alligns with INC is the day the party is dead. The reason for formation of TDP is to oppose INC. I see opportunist amit shah getting in bed with INC if it suits him than TDP ever alligning with INC. The only morally corrupt one in the picture is BJP who wanted to allign with a vatican funded party. YSR and his son in law did everything they could to convert the state and bjp could share bed with him while turning blind eye to changing religious demographics if they could get some MP seats so that modi can start behaving as a dictator.

Blaming TDP that they got in to alliance with INC only shows your ignorance of the state politics, during partition the only one left in limbo was TDP as they couldnt openly support TG formation nor stand for united AP. All the while INC made deals with trs and ycp.

What else the arrogant BJP in the centre can do ? KCR has berated modi in the worst way possible and now CBN has shown middle fingre to Modis arrogance. The state BJP doesnt have a base to begin with and now wants to even see the faces of bjp leaders who are ex-congis. If you mean to say the centre wont be favorable to the state then AP received nothing by being alliance neither did Tg. There is nothing to lose for either kcr or Cbn here, will see where modi gets allies when his party falls short of the magic figure significantly in 2019.

Yes I can see how comfortable you are,:D

I am not the one crying doomsday , end is approaching am i? It was you, now who exactly has Pain we can see it easily here. All i have to do is sit back and enjoy, while your corral the rest to Hindutva camp. All i would do is Place a placard at the entrance, for those who you Corral, saying 'I told you so' .;)

You live in a Parsi Locality where you forbid sale of land , property to a non-parsi, instead you ,show the non-parsi who wants to buy property a rope with a noose ' asking him to hang himself so that he may be born next birth as a parsi to buy property there'.
So yeah you are pretty much Surrounded by Hindus and fought with them, I Totally agree , Lolwa

Last time i saw, you were calling Brahmins,Jats, Rajputs as not man enough and you were a Maratha , when even the Marathis rubbished your statements in this forum. When will you stop changing teams?

'Original Hindus' ? like the ones you tried to appropriate as Vedic Hindus and called Brahmins as a break off faction from your religion,
The fact is 'Original Hindus' don't worship Asuras, they worship Devas. The Sanskrit shlokas are very specific even today.

You haven't exactly told us who you think as a Majority?
All your cards North VS South, Brahmins Vs Rest, etc. failed miserably, so now its Secular card play? That was defeated totally in 2014.
The future is set, Bharat will reclaim its soul, Hindutva and its glory, there is nothing you or anyone could stop it from happening.

Personally, I think @nair has a point when he says we should not drag religion into discussions unnecessarily. I realize it is a crutch for Hindutvawadis who seek to polarize, but since you already seem to be familiar with my arguments here and elsewhere, I do not think I need repeat them here with regard to Zoroastrianism and Hinduism.

So I live in a "Parsi locality" - bas ab pelna band kar bhai. A big lol at your attempt to paint us as some sort of apartheid cult. Personally I believe the ONLY thing Parsi colonies/baugs/buildings/localities are good for is easy concentrated access to a big pool of Parsi chicks. And vice versa of course. Its a double edged sword, because really the kids from such grow up quite insulated and bawas like me who have grown up in very cosmopolitan Indian neighborhoods do find them different.

Show me one Marathi who disagrees with what I had to say on the Panipat thread. Preferably one who does not have a Hindutva rod up his anus. I have never been unclear about my identity. My ancestral identity of blood and faith is Persian Zoroastrian and the blood of my ancestors and my Prophet Zarathushtra is and will always be tied inextricably to Iran.

My Indian identity is that of a Maratha and a Parsi. A big LOL to people and historians who think Parsis moved here only in the past 250 odd years to build Mumbai and Poona when the British came. We've always been a very silent and very private people. And a large part of our history in India as well was spent fighting Islamist forces and protecting our fire from then as we did in Iran. More than the Hindus protecting us then, it was us fighting a lone battle, or joining forces with like minded and adequately balled Hindu forces in Gujarat and Maharashtra.

Nothing is a bigger insult to the contribution of Marathas for India and the preservation of its culture and heritage than to try and appropriate it in the name of a narrow vision of Hindu identity. When the Marathas would be the first to say that a Maratha was one by what he did and not his blood or faith.

BRUTAL TRUTH BE TOLD, WE MARATHA WERE THE FIRST INDIANS.

Cheers, Doc

Personally, I think @nair has a point when he says we should not drag religion into discussions unnecessarily. I realize it is a crutch for Hindutvawadis who seek to polarize, but since you already seem to be familiar with my arguments here and elsewhere, I do not think I need repeat them here with regard to Zoroastrianism and Hinduism.

So I live in a "Parsi locality" - bas ab pelna band kar bhai. A big lol at your attempt to paint us as some sort of apartheid cult. Personally I believe the ONLY thing Parsi colonies/baugs/buildings/localities are good for is easy concentrated access to a big pool of Parsi chicks. And vice versa of course. Its a double edged sword, because really the kids from such grow up quite insulated and bawas like me who have grown up in very cosmopolitan Indian neighborhoods do find them different.

Show me one Marathi who disagrees with what I had to say on the Panipat thread. Preferably one who does not have a Hindutva rod up his anus. I have never been unclear about my identity. My ancestral identity of blood and faith is Persian Zoroastrian and the blood of my ancestors and my Prophet Zarathushtra is and will always be tied inextricably to Iran.

My Indian identity is that of a Maratha and a Parsi. A big LOL to people and historians who think Parsis moved here only in the past 250 odd years to build Mumbai and Poona when the British came. We've always been a very silent and very private people. And a large part of our history in India as well was spent fighting Islamist forces and protecting our fire from then as we did in Iran. More than the Hindus protecting us then, it was us fighting a lone battle, or joining forces with like minded and adequately balled Hindu forces in Gujarat and Maharashtra.

Nothing is a bigger insult to the contribution of Marathas for India and the preservation of its culture and heritage than to try and appropriate it in the name of a narrow vision of Hindu identity. When the Marathas would be the first to say that a Maratha was one by what he did and not his blood or faith.

Cheers, Doc
Sharad Pawar chi Shapath , you write great stirring speeches , dickraa. Now , all the NCP has to do is get someone to translate all that into Marathi and read it in the campaign trail for the next general elections .

Reactions: Bali78 and vsdoc
Sharad Pawar chi Shapath , you write great stirring speeches , dickraa. Now , all the NCP has to do is get someone to translate all that into Marathi and read it in the campaign trail for the next general elections .

Pawar saheb loves Parsis.

And I truly believe the Hindu right will never recover from the loss of Maharashtra.

Cheers, Doc

Himanta Biswa Sarma mocks Rahul's 'empty stage' gesture at plenary, says 'dynasty rocks' in Congress
DNA Web Team | Updated: Mar 19, 2018, 08:53 AM IST

662252-rahul-congress-pt.jpg

Rahul Gandhi with Congress leaders

Biswa Sarma was there to point out how many scions were part of Rahul Gandhi's core team.

The Congress Plenary Session wasn’t short of dramatics with Rahul Gandhi comparing the Congress with the noble Pandavas in the Mahabharata epic as he labelled ruling BJP as Kauravas.

Rahul Gandhi also kept the stage empty, where in the past, senior party leaders would be seated on mattresses. The Congress president claimed he had kept it vacant for workers and talented youth.

He vowed to fill the Congress stage with ‘talented youngsters’. While on the paper, the notion seems commendable, the truth is that the Congress, like many other political parties in India remain largely dynastic. And former Congressman and Rahul Gandhi’s personal bugbear, Himanta Biswa Sarma popped up to remind people of the scions of political dynasties who are the driving force behind the grand old party.

Former Congress MP Milind Deora, shared a picture of Congress leaders with the caption: “Long time ago when we was fab #CongressPlenary #ChangeIsNow.” To this, Assam cabinet minister and one of the BJP’s main men in the Northeast pointed out how the Congress remained the bastion of scions.

He wrote: “Sons of Murli Deora, Rajesh Pilot, Jitendra Prasad, CPN Singh, Madhavrao Scindia and Bhupinder Hooda planning how to keep the stage empty and mislead the youth of the nation! This is the core team of none other than the son of Rajiv Gandhi.”

Keeping the stage and all is fine, but actions speak louder than words. Biswa Sarma, for the uninitiated has quite an antagonistic relationship with Congress president Rahul Gandhi.

Legend has it that former Congress leader Himanta Biswa Sarma had gone to meet Rahul Gandhi to discuss Assam’s problems but the Congress VP was busy playing with his canine friend. Disillusioned Biswa Sarma left and joined BJP who has helped the party come to power in Assam and helped manoeuvre alliances in Manipur to form the government. After the incident, a furious Sarma had told former Assam CM Gogoi: “Rahul turned and started playing with dog instead of listening to us. After I came out, I told Gogoi that it would be impossible for me to continue in the Congress.” Sarma would go on to describe Rahul as ‘arrogant’ and someone who preferred a ‘servant-master’ relationship.

Recalling the two warring sides of the epic Mahabharat, Congress president Rahul Gandhi said the BJP, like the Kauravas, fought for power, while his party, on the lines of the Pandavas, battled for truth. Taking the ruling BJP on, Gandhi said the party sought to divert people's attention from issues such as unemployment and farm distress with "fancy events". "Instead of acknowledging the challenges facing the nation, Prime Minister Narendra Modi diverts our attention from our problems. We are being told that our problems only exist in our imagination," he said.

The BJP-RSS's goal was power, Gandhi stressed at the Congress party's plenary session here. "Like the Kauravas, the BJP and RSS fight for power. Like the Pandavas, the Congress fights for truth," he said. Gandhi held that his party spoke on behalf of the country. "The BJP is the voice of an organisation, Congress is the voice of a nation," he said.

The Congress leader added that the corrupt and powerful today "control conversation" in the country and the "name Modi symbolises the collusion between crony capitalists and the prime minister". Gandhi voiced the hope that India would in the next decade play an all-important role on the global stage. "There are two visions in the world -- of US and China. In 10 years, I want to see India's vision there," he said.

With inputs from PTI

Himanta Biswa Sarma mocks Rahul's 'empty stage' gesture at plenary, says 'dynasty rocks' in Congress | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

Himanta Biswa Sarma mocks Rahul's 'empty stage' gesture at plenary, says 'dynasty rocks' in Congress
DNA Web Team | Updated: Mar 19, 2018, 08:53 AM IST

662252-rahul-congress-pt.jpg

Rahul Gandhi with Congress leaders

Biswa Sarma was there to point out how many scions were part of Rahul Gandhi's core team.

The Congress Plenary Session wasn’t short of dramatics with Rahul Gandhi comparing the Congress with the noble Pandavas in the Mahabharata epic as he labelled ruling BJP as Kauravas.

Rahul Gandhi also kept the stage empty, where in the past, senior party leaders would be seated on mattresses. The Congress president claimed he had kept it vacant for workers and talented youth.

He vowed to fill the Congress stage with ‘talented youngsters’. While on the paper, the notion seems commendable, the truth is that the Congress, like many other political parties in India remain largely dynastic. And former Congressman and Rahul Gandhi’s personal bugbear, Himanta Biswa Sarma popped up to remind people of the scions of political dynasties who are the driving force behind the grand old party.

Former Congress MP Milind Deora, shared a picture of Congress leaders with the caption: “Long time ago when we was fab #CongressPlenary #ChangeIsNow.” To this, Assam cabinet minister and one of the BJP’s main men in the Northeast pointed out how the Congress remained the bastion of scions.

He wrote: “Sons of Murli Deora, Rajesh Pilot, Jitendra Prasad, CPN Singh, Madhavrao Scindia and Bhupinder Hooda planning how to keep the stage empty and mislead the youth of the nation! This is the core team of none other than the son of Rajiv Gandhi.”

Keeping the stage and all is fine, but actions speak louder than words. Biswa Sarma, for the uninitiated has quite an antagonistic relationship with Congress president Rahul Gandhi.

Legend has it that former Congress leader Himanta Biswa Sarma had gone to meet Rahul Gandhi to discuss Assam’s problems but the Congress VP was busy playing with his canine friend. Disillusioned Biswa Sarma left and joined BJP who has helped the party come to power in Assam and helped manoeuvre alliances in Manipur to form the government. After the incident, a furious Sarma had told former Assam CM Gogoi: “Rahul turned and started playing with dog instead of listening to us. After I came out, I told Gogoi that it would be impossible for me to continue in the Congress.” Sarma would go on to describe Rahul as ‘arrogant’ and someone who preferred a ‘servant-master’ relationship.

Recalling the two warring sides of the epic Mahabharat, Congress president Rahul Gandhi said the BJP, like the Kauravas, fought for power, while his party, on the lines of the Pandavas, battled for truth. Taking the ruling BJP on, Gandhi said the party sought to divert people's attention from issues such as unemployment and farm distress with "fancy events". "Instead of acknowledging the challenges facing the nation, Prime Minister Narendra Modi diverts our attention from our problems. We are being told that our problems only exist in our imagination," he said.

The BJP-RSS's goal was power, Gandhi stressed at the Congress party's plenary session here. "Like the Kauravas, the BJP and RSS fight for power. Like the Pandavas, the Congress fights for truth," he said. Gandhi held that his party spoke on behalf of the country. "The BJP is the voice of an organisation, Congress is the voice of a nation," he said.

The Congress leader added that the corrupt and powerful today "control conversation" in the country and the "name Modi symbolises the collusion between crony capitalists and the prime minister". Gandhi voiced the hope that India would in the next decade play an all-important role on the global stage. "There are two visions in the world -- of US and China. In 10 years, I want to see India's vision there," he said.

With inputs from PTI

Himanta Biswa Sarma mocks Rahul's 'empty stage' gesture at plenary, says 'dynasty rocks' in Congress | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

All we are missing now is a winsome Draupadi.

Of note also, the Kauravas had Iranic bloodlines.

Cheers, Doc

You remind me of those old videos I have on the Parsi theatre , bawa. Hope you don't have your ancestry with a background there ?

No man, no relations to Adi.

My closest brush with theatrics was as Shylock in the inter-Jesuit dramatics competition in De Nobli.

Cheers, Doc

Do you mean TDP loyalists got contracts in polavaram ? Sure they did. But what will the impact of polavaram be once it is completed is what matters. Nitin Gadkari himself said thay the newly built irrigation projects in AP improved the revenue of the state by almost 15000 cr. Construction of polavaram will have a much larger impact on the revenues of the state and the change in lives of common people. People in anatapur saw water for the dirst time filling their ponds in there lifetimes. The thought of bringing water to an arid district kadapa, which happens to be the home district of Jagan scared him so much that he started opposing the project. You could call CBN building cyber city in hyd as scam too as tdp memebers bought land in and around cyber city, but today hitec city is what defines hyd.
Now dont tell me bjp loyalists didnt get preference in govt projects in gujarat. If someone says adani made all his money honestly with out the over reaching help of modi, is plainly laughable.

Vja is a railway division not zone, same as vizag.

Yes bifurcation bill promised steel plant in kadapa.
I just came back from Puttaparthi and stayed for 2 days in Ananthapuramu ,while visiting Kakinada and Eluru.
Rayalaseema got water way back in 90's from Satya Sai water project, you talk as if water reached Kadapa just yesterday due to CBN.

High tec city is a addition to Hyderabad not what defines it, so you mean to say Hyderabad ceased to exist before CBN built Hitec city?
Facts, Hyderabad had fully developed Infrastructure ,Railways,Roads,Even Airport well before Indian Independence, it was people from AP who fought for a Telugu linguistic state to split away from Madras Presidency after Potti SriRamulu died.
Where did people of TG have a say in the whole episode? they were ok with Unified AP until there was disproportionate representation, loot and deliberate sidelining of people,politicians from TG. The fight started in 1960's for TG much before bifurcation.

So you want a separate Andhra Zone not South Central Railways?

Even Secunderabad Railway station in Hyderabad is a Division not a zone, Why would you get a New zone when you got Divisions in Vijawada,Guntakal, Guntur both three are in AP. There should be a limit to greed.

You should ask INC about it since it created the bill and CBN was saying Yes to Sonia that time, its all there for every Telugu person to see how CBN played his tricks, he was ok with bifurcation as long as he got to be CM.

The day TDP alligns with INC is the day the party is dead. The reason for formation of TDP is to oppose INC. I see opportunist amit shah getting in bed with INC if it suits him than TDP ever alligning with INC. The only morally corrupt one in the picture is BJP who wanted to allign with a vatican funded party. YSR and his son in law did everything they could to convert the state and bjp could share bed with him while turning blind eye to changing religious demographics if they could get some MP seats so that modi can start behaving as a dictator.

Blaming TDP that they got in to alliance with INC only shows your ignorance of the state politics, during partition the only one left in limbo was TDP as they couldnt openly support TG formation nor stand for united AP. All the while INC made deals with trs and ycp.

What else the arrogant BJP in the centre can do ? KCR has berated modi in the worst way possible and now CBN has shown middle fingre to Modis arrogance. The state BJP doesnt have a base to begin with and now wants to even see the faces of bjp leaders who are ex-congis. If you mean to say the centre wont be favorable to the state then AP received nothing by being alliance neither did Tg. There is nothing to lose for either kcr or Cbn here, will see where modi gets allies when his party falls short of the magic figure significantly in 2019.

TDP already consulted INC days before even bypolls began, they were getting ready to move on BJP, you think BJP didn't sense it beforehand?
Then on day of quitting NDA it was ready to ally with INC to pass no-confidence motion i was there watching Telugu News in Ananthapuramu all time.
TDP will join with INC if it suits it, it is not based on opposition to INC, that ideology is dead with NTR, its now pure Politics of Nara Family, with father CBN seeking a central role and Andhra Pappu Nara Lokesh being groomed to take over as CM of AP from CBN.
TDP was not in limbo all leaders were okay with deals only then did bifurcation proceed, otherwise it wouldn't have happened , AP leaders got their cuts and kept quiet.

Funnily, KCR kept quiet after TDP walked out of NDA he didn't say a word nor support TDP in no-confidence motion issue, LOL that shows KCR is waiting for TDP to make a mistake,so he can ally with NDA.
TG has a good base for BJP unlike Caste politics of AP. TDP is just a Kamma Caste party that's all. If you are really worried about YSRCP coming to power and getting funded by Vatican to change demography of AP, then you should support the only alternative which stands against it at center , BJP, all other of your Kichidi Alliance are agents or foreign collaborators.

Good luck with threatening Modi with ' We will see when he needs support etc ' He already made his move, BJP gained 25 MPs from North East effectively nullifying all of AP MP seats which are 25 total.
The best BJP could get at peak of love with TDP was 5 MP seats and for that CBN wanted the moon. This was foreseen early and CBN played out his hand just after Bypolls as a Opportunist it is a tag every Telugu speaker knows about him, he is called a Thief, sly fox etc.

The onus is on you, to limit greed to agreeable levels and make sure AP stays demographically relevant for TDP.
BJP will use YSRCP and Jagan will get some reprieve from Court cases if you plot against BJP,you can't expect people to play fair when you play unfair, its called Politics.

Regarding TRS, it finished off TDP in TG totally, there is no base left. So expecting them to join your bandwagon is giving up their turf in TG to TDP cadres again, which KCR will not allow it to happen.

'Don't think only CBN is a clever fox to play these games, everyone can, You can't play these cards against a dominant position while you are weak'.

Well, fine, wont bring in religion , but you used Vedic Hindus and i had to show the discrepancies of how Vedic Hindus were, Besides what Gotra did Vedic Hindus from Iran belong to? There are 7 Gotras as lineages of 7 Saptarishis , Everyone in Bharat is called Rishi Santaan because they derive their lineages from these Seven Rishis.

You very well know about the rope and noose story in Parsi localities.;)

Cheers, Doc

Which Maratha doesn't subscribe to Hindutva, starting from Shivaji Maharaj, to BabaSaheb Bal Thackeray,
I told you details about Parsis in particular and i know what you were doing before British came.

You mean you didn't become Vazirs,Doctors etc. in Invaders courts as you spoke Persian and looked different from Natives.
You didn't fight, you did a salam and collaborated with the Sultans etc. to protect your assets, its called 'Running with the Hares and Hunting with the Hounds'

So now Gujarat and Rajputs became balled enough? what happened to jats,Mallus,Tamilians?

Yeah Bharat just dropped out of Sagar Manthan and you were the first Indians , nobody existed before that:LOL:
You are right you are India from British rule, we are Bharatis from Treta yuga.

Reactions: RATHORE
You didn't fight

Your ignorance is tiresome.

We would not have survived in Muslim India if we had not fought.

Till the time of the Marathas, we were actually in an existential fight.

IN INDIA.

Cause now we did not have the numbers or the armies.

Once overrun (the Hindus and us together), we actually moved our fire into caves and forests for 27 years in Bahrot and Vansda.

A big LOL at your "protection" and the so-called benevolence and "sponsorship" of our Persian brothers.

As I said, you are too ignorant for me to actually engage in a meaningful debate.

Cheers, Doc

Your ignorance is tiresome.

We would not have survived in Muslim India if we had not fought.

Till the time of the Marathas, we were actually in an existential fight.

IN INDIA.

Cause now we did not have the numbers or the armies.

Once overrun (the Hindus and us together), we actually moved our fire into caves and forests for 27 years in Bahrot and Vansda.

A big LOL at your "protection" and the so-called benevolence and "sponsorship" of our Persian brothers.

As I said, you are too ignorant for me to actually engage in a meaningful debate.

Cheers, Doc

I actually seen letters of Parsis writing to Iranian Embassy requesting Visas and citing the collaboration they had during the invaders rule in India.
Let's just say i know the person who compiled your 'Sah Nameh'

I find it funny when you claim Vedic Hindus , First Indians etc. Yes also include Kauravas to the list.

I actually seen letters of Parsis writing to Iranian Embassy requesting Visas and citing the collaboration they had during the invaders rule in India.
Let's just say i know the person who compiled your 'Sah Nameh'

I find it funny when you claim Vedic Hindus , First Indians etc. Yes also include Kauravas to the list.

I'm staggered to find out that you knew Firdausi.

Actually I'm just staggered by you in toto.

Cheers, Doc