Indian Political Discussion

I just came back from Puttaparthi and stayed for 2 days in Ananthapuramu ,while visiting Kakinada and Eluru.
Rayalaseema got water way back in 90's from Satya Sai water project, you talk as if water reached Kadapa just yesterday due to CBN.

High tec city is a addition to Hyderabad not what defines it, so you mean to say Hyderabad ceased to exist before CBN built Hitec city?
Facts, Hyderabad had fully developed Infrastructure ,Railways,Roads,Even Airport well before Indian Independence, it was people from AP who fought for a Telugu linguistic state to split away from Madras Presidency after Potti SriRamulu died.
Where did people of TG have a say in the whole episode? they were ok with Unified AP until there was disproportionate representation, loot and deliberate sidelining of people,politicians from TG. The fight started in 1960's for TG much before bifurcation.

So you want a separate Andhra Zone not South Central Railways?

Even Secunderabad Railway station in Hyderabad is a Division not a zone, Why would you get a New zone when you got Divisions in Vijawada,Guntakal, Guntur both three are in AP. There should be a limit to greed.

You should ask INC about it since it created the bill and CBN was saying Yes to Sonia that time, its all there for every Telugu person to see how CBN played his tricks, he was ok with bifurcation as long as he got to be CM.

TDP already consulted INC days before even bypolls began, they were getting ready to move on BJP, you think BJP didn't sense it beforehand?
Then on day of quitting NDA it was ready to ally with INC to pass no-confidence motion i was there watching Telugu News in Ananthapuramu all time.
TDP will join with INC if it suits it, it is not based on opposition to INC, that ideology is dead with NTR, its now pure Politics of Nara Family, with father CBN seeking a central role and Andhra Pappu Nara Lokesh being groomed to take over as CM of AP from CBN.
TDP was not in limbo all leaders were okay with deals only then did bifurcation proceed, otherwise it wouldn't have happened , AP leaders got their cuts and kept quiet.

Funnily, KCR kept quiet after TDP walked out of NDA he didn't say a word nor support TDP in no-confidence motion issue, LOL that shows KCR is waiting for TDP to make a mistake,so he can ally with NDA.
TG has a good base for BJP unlike Caste politics of AP. TDP is just a Kamma Caste party that's all. If you are really worried about YSRCP coming to power and getting funded by Vatican to change demography of AP, then you should support the only alternative which stands against it at center , BJP, all other of your Kichidi Alliance are agents or foreign collaborators.

Good luck with threatening Modi with ' We will see when he needs support etc ' He already made his move, BJP gained 25 MPs from North East effectively nullifying all of AP MP seats which are 25 total.
The best BJP could get at peak of love with TDP was 5 MP seats and for that CBN wanted the moon. This was foreseen early and CBN played out his hand just after Bypolls as a Opportunist it is a tag every Telugu speaker knows about him, he is called a Thief, sly fox etc.

The onus is on you, to limit greed to agreeable levels and make sure AP stays demographically relevant for TDP.
BJP will use YSRCP and Jagan will get some reprieve from Court cases if you plot against BJP,you can't expect people to play fair when you play unfair, its called Politics.

Regarding TRS, it finished off TDP in TG totally, there is no base left. So expecting them to join your bandwagon is giving up their turf in TG to TDP cadres again, which KCR will not allow it to happen.

'Don't think only CBN is a clever fox to play these games, everyone can, You can't play these cards against a dominant position while you are weak'.

Too big a post to read completely. Satya sai project brought drinking water to the state, CBN brought water for irrigation.

As I pointed above it is venkaiah naidu who first raised spcl status which jaitley and modi supported. Entire BJP vited for bifurcation bill with out any objection. Why should one go to INC when BJP proposed spcl status and voted the bill ?

To your point on BJP aligning with jagan:

A party which built its base on this

70630-qkiywfinqe-1509554019.jpg

And fights for building

1450680242-6434.jpg

Wants to share bed with a politician who so openly displays his religious affiliation directly on his house at the centre of hyd like this

BnATfj3CMAICJ1w.jpg

And whose family did all they could to convert the state while being dubbed as the most corrupt politician of India

jagan-enlarge_010512091252.jpg

4aKxmhT.jpg

In order to bring down this man

60813674.jpg

Who built this

Cyber_Towers_Madhapur_Hyderabad (1).jpg

Brought this to his state and made whole country say wow

microsoft-india-development-center.jpg

and ISB, Nalsar uni and many more which define what hyd is, today has a vision to build a city like this

Amaravati-capital-design-31.jpg

and in a short span already made impact like this

How Andhra Pradesh Is Emerging As India’s Blockchain Hub

And this

Kia Motors, Second Plant In AP To Produce Cars, At Anantapur

And this

Google X development centre to come up in Visakhapatnam, here are details

Just bcz of the greed of amit shah and jealousy that none of BJP CM's instead of ruling almost 20 states come close to the caliber of CBN, exposes what BJP really is. I would say good luck with it. I would like to see how BJP explains to its hindu core that they are for hindu interests or to general public that they are against corruption and for development after aligning with jagan

Too big a post to read completely. Satya sai project brought drinking water to the state, CBN brought water for irrigation.

As I pointed above it is venkaiah naidu who first raised spcl status which jaitley and modi supported. Entire BJP vited for bifurcation bill with out any objection. Why should one go to INC when BJP proposed spcl status and voted the bill ?

To your point on BJP aligning with jagan:

A party which built its base on this

View attachment 2092

And fights for building

View attachment 2093

Wants to share bed with a politician who so openly displays his religious affiliation directly on his house at the centre of hyd like this

View attachment 2091

And whose family did all they could to convert the state while being dubbed as the most corrupt politician of India

View attachment 2095

View attachment 2096

In order to bring down this man

View attachment 2102

Who built this

View attachment 2100

Brought this to his state and made whole country say wow

View attachment 2099

and ISB, Nalsar uni and many more which define what hyd is, today has a vision to build a city like this

View attachment 2101

and in a short span already made impact like this

How Andhra Pradesh Is Emerging As India’s Blockchain Hub

And this

Kia Motors, Second Plant In AP To Produce Cars, At Anantapur

And this

Google X development centre to come up in Visakhapatnam, here are details

Just bcz of the greed of amit shah and jealousy that none of BJP CM's instead of ruling almost 20 states come close to the caliber of CBN, exposes what BJP really is. I would say good luck with it. I would like to see how BJP explains to its hindu core that they are for hindu interests or to general public that they are against corruption and for development after aligning with jagan

You should have waited some time, you are wary of BJP moving in AP, wanted a big ticket announcement before Ugadi.

i read this blockchain thing and so called developments its only on paper, i regularly visit AP as i got land holdings there along with my extended family. If there was any development it was in Vijayawada (Which is full of AP Politicians hence, developed)

So tell me again what exactly was CBN thinking when he pulled out of NDA and issued a No-Confidence motion the very day of By poll results, was he waiting for a chance, we all know his flip flops during Vajpayee regime. The No-confidence motion was a big egg on CBN's face when Shiromani Akali Dal confirmed their total support to BJP.

Did CBN take these factors into account?

Reactions: RATHORE
So you believe you were ill treated? Fine! its a free country, you are free to go as you wish,we aren't stopping you.
Did President Rouhani grant your wishes?

No, he has not made any open announcements, fearing a backlash against the community.

But back-channel talks are on ....

Cheers, Doc

You should have waited some time, you are wary of BJP moving in AP, wanted a big ticket announcement before Ugadi.

i read this blockchain thing and so called developments its only on paper, i regularly visit AP as i got land holdings there along with my extended family. If there was any development it was in Vijayawada (Which is full of AP Politicians hence, developed)

So tell me again what exactly was CBN thinking when he pulled out of NDA and issued a No-Confidence motion the very day of By poll results, was he waiting for a chance, we all know his flip flops during Vajpayee regime. The No-confidence motion was a big egg on CBN's face when Shiromani Akali Dal confirmed their total support to BJP.

Did CBN take these factors into account?

What options did CBN have ? BJP made deal with ycp in order to get more seats and made sure to withhold funds from releasing, thry hatched up a clear plan to ditch tdp at the time of election align with ycp and blame TDP for woefull state affairs while it is they that went back on all promises. CBN played his cards made sure BJP is a paraiah in the state, made sure that ycp cant align with BJP before election and had a shot for coming in to power open. BJP was never a trust worthy party. They are untrustworthy to there hindu base nor to those that believe in development and unorrupt govts.

You guys are ok with a morally corrupt bjp aligning who ever it feels best to be in power while CBN should be with NDA and take all the insults thrown at him with face lying down. Hypocrisy much ?

What options did CBN have ? BJP made deal with ycp in order to get more seats and made sure to withhold funds from releasing, thry hatched up a clear plan to ditch tdp at the time of election align with ycp and blame TDP for woefull state affairs while it is they that went back on all promises. CBN played his cards made sure BJP is a paraiah in the state, made sure that ycp cant align with BJP before election and had a shot for coming in to power open. BJP was never a trust worthy party. They are untrustworthy to there hindu base nor to those that believe in development and unorrupt govts.

You guys are ok with a morally corrupt bjp aligning who ever it feels best to be in power while CBN should be with NDA and take all the insults thrown at him with face lying down. Hypocrisy much ?
If AP people can let TDP tie up with INC and let it pass in 4 years then a year long is a lot of time for a lot of things to happen before elections.
Nobody insulted CBN its his eagerness that made him play his hand 1 year before elections, now the play is up, there is not much CBN can play can he?
He barely scraped through last time, it will be difficult to get a majority for him, judging by pulse in AP and the general discontent against Current Political parties and leaders from common people on ground.

Reactions: RATHORE and Bali78
If AP people can let TDP tie up with INC and let it pass in 4 years then a year long is a lot of time for a lot of things to happen before elections.
Nobody insulted CBN its his eagerness that made him play his hand 1 year before elections, now the play is up, there is not much CBN can play can he?
He barely scraped through last time, it will be difficult to get a majority for him, judging by pulse in AP and the general discontent against Current Political parties and leaders from common people on ground.
As I sadi Good luck for BJP

This is one of the reason why NE is not integrated in India
Most mainstream indians disregard NE as being small and insignificant, and due to the less nos of MPs it brings, it was ignored by Congress and UPA govts and that also increased the influx of foreigners in NE causing imbalance in the population ratio there.
Lets asssume BJP lost like you said, how many seats did congress win in Nagaland? in Tripura?
The grand old part of India did not even open account in these states 0/60 imagine that.,.
AAP election mein tha? I guess not.

There are not 3 more states to NDA ruling, with two of BJP let rule and one of NDA with BJP in the govt, OF course it will have impact on national elections, Congress had 44 sets and by next election Congress will be an "INNOVA PARTY" with all its members easily fitting an Innova.

screw you. At this opoint even if BJP wins seats in any other states like maharashtra it won't have an impact on national mood- people have already made uo their mind. To say an election of a particular state will have no impact on national mood is stating the fact. Did winning NE change the outcome in UP? Don't give us lectures on national integration. No one has done more for national disintegration than you.

• Agree
Reactions: vsdoc
As I sadi Good luck for BJP
CBN thought he would pull wool over BJP eyes after getting Packages and depart in Election year? He was forced to play his hand early. Do you think CBN will get more votes out of this fiasco?

Here is what Telugu people think about CBN :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Best oscar CBN.png

ప్రత్యేక హోదా అనే సినిమాలో అద్బుతమైన నటనకి చంద్రగిరి చంద్రాలు సార్ ని వరించిన ఆస్కార్ అవార్ద్. ( For Amazing acting in a Movie called ' The fight for Special Status' The Oscar went to Chandragiri Chandrudu as Best Actor, Some of the best acting highlights of the movie are)

నటనలో హైలేట్స్.( Acting highlights)
1) ప్రత్యేక హోదా 5 కాదు 10 ఏళ్ళు కావాలి. (Need 10 years for Special status not 5 years)
2) ప్రత్యేక హోదా 10 కాదు 15 ఏళ్ళు కావాలి. (Special Status can be achieved after 15 years not in 10 years)
3) ప్రత్యేక హోదా ఏపికి సంజీవిని, హోదతోనే ఏపి అభివ్రుద్ది. (Special status is like Sanjeevani( life giver) to AP,will help AP develop a lot)
4) ప్రత్యేక హోదా వేస్ట్. (Special status is a Waste)
5) ప్రత్యేక హోదా అంటే జైలుకే. { If Anyone utters a word about Special status, they will be in Jail)
6) ప్రత్యేక హోదా వల్ల లాభాలు లేవు.{ There are no Special benefits in special status)
7) ప్రత్యేక హోదా అంటే మీకు తెలియదు.(You people don't know what is special status)0
8) ప్రత్యేక హోదా వల్ల వచ్చే లాభాలు చెప్పండి ( Please list out the benefits you accrue by getting special status)
9) ప్యాకేజి బెస్ట్..ప్రత్యేక హోదా వేష్ట్.( Packages are best, Special status is a waste)
10) ప్యాకేజి వేస్ట్..ప్రత్యేక హోదా బెస్ట్ .(Package deals are a waste, Special status is the best)
11) ప్రత్యేక హోదా కోసం రాజీపడని పోరాటం. (Will not Compromise myself for Special status, will fight till the end)
12) ప్రత్యేక హోద కోసం నాలుగేళ్ళ పోరాటం. (Will fight 4 years for Special status)

See the flip flops and constant demands and changes of AP politicians , they won't stick to a point. Will compromise for Money.

• Agree
Reactions: Bali78
Congressis are *censored*s.

Ok i typed that to check censoring but now Im leaving it as it is :) because thats what they are.
Age old tradition of spit and run. They upheld the TT thanks to the brute majority they enjoyed in Parliament over ruling the SC over the Shah Bano verdict and in order to balance things out threw open the gates of the RAM Janmabhoomi temple .

More than 30 years later , the Indian people not having recovered from those twin blows now faces another onslaught in the form of the Lingayats being declared a minority , with the gutless CM tossing the ball in the centre's court.

The more things change the more they remain the same .