Indian Political Discussion

I think Pakistan ought to shelter him. Time for Dimran to show his commitment to Islam . Islam humara deen hain, jambhooriyat humari siyasat hain aur Pakistan humara sarzameen hain.Oh, just one thing, ZN belongs to a community of Konkani Muslims, like Dawood Ibrahim. I'm told they're Fisher folk. But Islam doesn't believe in all this nonsense. I'm sure you guys would forget this bit of info when he interprets the Koran for you and if you fall foul of his interpretation, he declares you a kafir.

@zarvan ; @safriz
Don't give him any ideas, Professor Zakir will be a great addition to make Roohaniyat a super science.

BJP Winning Since Jan sangh Times Then morphed To janta Party Then BJP in 1984

Do you Know BJP has 110 million Members and 440 million voters in 2019

RSS And Its cluster of organization itself is Most vast organisation in the World After communist party china

ABVP is Largest Student organization
BMS is largest labor org
Seva bharti its biggest NGO
Sarswati Shishu Mandir Are largesat cluster of schools after Centre schools

Few Orgs in the list

RSS Has major Pr-sense in R&AW ,IB,Judiciary,ISRO,Amd Indian Armed forces And Diplomatic circles

Have think tanks like Vivekananda foundation

Even If BJP Will Lost It Will get over 400 million votes And It Will be single largest party

The other groups also have this. And their influence is backed by foreign powers and foreign orgs like UN. Our powers are checkmated in every level (ex - no veto).

What happened in Bengal yesterday broke all the good faith, decency in politics. Till now I have never heard any big leader rally or road show attacked. Here ruling parties President was attacked directly, security compromised just for political reasons?

I thought Kejri was the most idiot and cancer of Indian democracy seems like Mamta Bagdidi is even bigger tumor. This will not end well for her, she must prepare for long haul, coming days won't be easy. This was unprecedented, I doubt BJP will let it go. Modi and Shah are not Vajpayee and Advani to forgive and forget, they remember and extract revenge, ask Kejriwal. Oh Bagdidi what have you done!

• Agree
Reactions: Bali78
Now Modi & shah are openly stating that they have got Majority in the sixth phase itself. I had also stated this in my astrological forecast that BJP will get Majority on its own by sixth phase as the seventh Phase may not go as per their estimates.

Malaysia is a friendly country. It will be considered an hostile act.

They have refused to hand the b*stard over in spite of India's request; with friends like that...

Not to mention, once you do something like this, everyone - both friends and enemies - start to actually take you seriously.

They have refused to hand the *censored* over in spite of India's request; with friends like that... Plus, it's better to do something like this so friends and enemies both learn to take India seriously in the future. Otherwise everyone including f*cking Malaysia will continue walking all over us.
This is actually good for us. The day he leaves Malaysia, we will get him. He is holed up there and unable to travel due to Interpol notice against him. And Extradition proceedings are on in Malaysia. Now SriLanka too will join us in seeking his custody. Let us see how long can Malaysia hold him back.

This is actually good for us. The day he leaves Malaysia, we will get him. He is holed up there and unable to travel due to Interpol notice against him. And Extradition proceedings are on in Malaysia. Now SriLanka too will join us in seeking his custody. Let us see how long can Malaysia hold him back.

What happens if Malaysia refuses to extradite? They are a Muslim country after all; and I'm pretty sure Mahathir is a very Muslim leader at that...

What happened in Bengal yesterday broke all the good faith, decency in politics. Till now I have never heard any big leader rally or road show attacked. Here ruling parties President was attacked directly, security compromised just for political reasons?

I thought Kejri was the most idiot and cancer of Indian democracy seems like Mamta Bagdidi is even bigger tumor. This will not end well for her, she must prepare for long haul, coming days won't be easy. This was unprecedented, I doubt BJP will let it go. Modi and Shah are not Vajpayee and Advani to forgive and forget, they remember and extract revenge, ask Kejriwal. Oh Bagdidi what have you done!

ruling party's president attacked himself.

They have refused to hand the b*stard over in spite of India's request; with friends like that...

Not to mention, once you do something like this, everyone - both friends and enemies - start to actually take you seriously.
Why to spoil everything for a petty jihadi? There will never be shortage of Zakir Naik types so spoiling Millenniums old heritage don't make sense. After taking refuge in Malaysia he has not done anything stupid, he is liability of Malaysia just like Azhar was liability of China. We use it everytime we are short on leverage.

Kasab was kept alive for the propaganda, to show a living proof of terrorism from Pakistan, similarly Kulbhushan is kept alive so that Pakistan can use his name to hide own crimes. The day he die or extradited his name won't mean much just like Kasab vanished as just another terrorist. So let Malaysia keep that headache and we keep one over them.

Why to spoil everything for a petty jihadi? There will never be shortage of Zakir Naik types so spoiling Millenniums old heritage don't make sense. After taking refuge in Malaysia he has not done anything stupid, he is liability of Malaysia just like Azhar was liability of China. We use it everytime we are short on leverage.

Kasab was kept alive for the propaganda, to show a living proof of terrorism from Pakistan, similarly Kulbhushan is kept alive so that Pakistan can use his name to hide is crime. The day he die or extradited his name won't mean much just like Kasab vanished as just another terrorist. So let Malaysia keep that headache and we keep one over them.
Besides what you wrote, let me add, on what basis do you prosecute him? The only crimes registered against him in India are economic ones. He's not been charged of inciting hatred between groups or as serving as an ideological mentor to extremist Islamic groups. His incarceration on economic grounds will be seen as witch hunting by a section of our population. Besides, with the state of the judicial system here, I'm betting he'd be out Acquitted of all charges or serve a short time behind bars. Once he's out he'd be seen as a martyr by his ilk.

He's better off caged in Malaysia where with the Interpol red corner notice on him, he stays confined to Malaysia. We need assurances from the Malaysians that he cannot or should not indulge in propagation of his views via cable, internet or any other media and that he stays under their watch 24x7. The only other alternative is a targetted assassination. There are more important targets than him as of now, should we consider that to be an option.

Last edited:
on what basis do you prosecute him?

Inspiring and inciting terror attacks in Bangladesh and Sri Lanka - and frankly it's not too hard to manufacture a Zakir Naik link to some Indian attack either if you really want; but India needs to be going after every such person with a vengeance.

It literally only takes 1 incident in certain countries to precipitate a major crackdown on radical Islamic thought/networks - what is India waiting for?

Inspiring and inciting terror attacks in Bangladesh and Sri Lanka - and frankly it's not too hard to manufacture a Zakir Naik link to some Indian attack either if you really want; but India needs to be going after every such person with a vengeance.

It literally only takes 1 incident in certain countries to precipitate a major crackdown on radical Islamic thought/networks - what is India waiting for?
There isn't any law for prosecution of ppl for inciting hatred among groups in foreign countries, to the best of my knowledge. And irrespective of it, we haven't yet charged him for such a crime. The best way out would be to work in close co ordination with the SL & Bangladeshi governments to ensure their investigative agencies indict Naik , put global pressure on the Malaysian government to extradite him to either country and then to get the judiciary( since the judiciary there is more pliable as opposed to in India where they are a law into themselves) there to sentence him either for life or execute him and carry it out.

• Agree
Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
West Bengal: Fresh violence against majority community; houses vandalised, TMC hand alleged - WATCH
India, Updated May 13, 2019 | 17:36 IST | Times Now Bureau
1558010714015.png

West Bengal: Fresh violence reported in Satgachia | Photo Credit: Times Now

It has been alleged that Mamata Banerjee-led Trinamool Congress is behind the vandalism of houses in the area.

Kolkata: In a fresh round of violence being reported from West Bengal, people belonging to the majority community have been attacked at Nahajari in Satgachia Assembly constituency, which falls under Diamond Harbour Lok Sabha constituency.

It has been alleged that Mamata Banerjee-led Trinamool Congress is behind the vandalism of houses in the area.

The violence began on Friday night and has not been contained as yet. As per BJP sources, on the night of May 11, a section of people, all belonging to the majority community, were isolated. Their homes and shops were vandalised, and they were attacked.

Interestingly, these people who were attacked are supporters of both TMC as well as BJP.

Violence flared up again last night and went on till this morning. Police were initially not allowed to enter into the village and control the situation. However, when police, along with Rapid Action Force personnel, entered into the area, they came under attack, leaving some of them injured.

It is alleged that the husband of a TMC leader has managed to get in more than 200 miscreants to unleash terror in the area. Diamond Harbour Lok Sabha constituency goes to polls on May 19.

Violence has now spread to adjoining area called Boyalkhali and the situation remains tense.

West Bengal: Fresh violence against majority community; houses vandalised, TMC hand alleged - WATCH | India News