Indian Political Discussion

As much I dislike this man the crimes of this channel sometimes he is right on the mark. Do invest your 30 minutes in this video and see for yourself the reality. I was not saying for the sake of it that government is indifferent to the issues of youth and more interested in designing and selling merchandise to these people.

I wish we had a better alternative, someone actually listening but I guess politicians will learn it hard way when some fanatic or helpless kid pick up the gun and cut them to their size for shear ignorance and destruction they brought upon by dereliction of duty.

Counting number of passenger vehicles and Mudra loans may make you feel satisfied in TV debate dear PM but people on ground are restlessly waiting for you to wake up and smell the coffee before they themselves start waking you up and it won't be pleasant.

Another issue that may seem minor but have the potential to wake BJP by surprise is stray cattle and thanks to religious ignorance they are indifferent even to that too. Cow become mother for people only when others slaughter it but nobody ask what kind of Son leave the mother stray to eat polythene and poor marginal farmers produce. Religious appeasement at the cost of poor is committing harakiri.

These are very valid challenges. And I do think that the expectations of the youth can be fulfilled by thinking of solutions out-of-the-box

These are very valid challenges. And I do think that the expectations of the youth can be fulfilled by thinking of solutions out-of-the-box
Out of box will come when come just conduct exams on schedule, do not reduce vacancies or whatever is left of it (most vacancies are reduced to 50% or even lesser in this government) to bridge the fiscal deficit. This will remove over 80% problems, create jobs later just for once complete a recruitment process in 1 year, today most goes over 2 years.

Students struggle for every penny when preparing for competitive exams, one year is more than most families can afford and most need multiple attempts because of reduced vacancies, when you stretch that one year to two for 1 recruitment cycle you are torturing them. Every day they struggle for even basic needs like food, water, shelter books, nutrition and when you turn deaf to this it's criminal. They are still supporting Modi after enduring this much out of respect of his background but if he remain busy in rallies, winning elections all over India, spreading BJP to every state wearing designer Kurtas he will lose all the good will and this generation will never trust BJP again I don't need to state the significance of numbers of youth.

• Agree
Reactions: _Anonymous_
As much I dislike this man the crimes of this channel sometimes he is right on the mark. Do invest your 30 minutes in this video and see for yourself the reality. I was not saying for the sake of it that government is indifferent to the issues of youth and more interested in designing and selling merchandise to these people.

I wish we had a better alternative, someone actually listening but I guess politicians will learn it hard way when some fanatic or helpless kid pick up the gun and cut them to their size for shear ignorance and destruction they brought upon by dereliction of duty.

Counting number of passenger vehicles and Mudra loans may make you feel satisfied in TV debate dear PM but people on ground are restlessly waiting for you to wake up and smell the coffee before they themselves start waking you up and it won't be pleasant.

Another issue that may seem minor but have the potential to wake BJP by surprise is stray cattle and thanks to religious ignorance they are indifferent even to that too. Cow become mother for people only when others slaughter it but nobody ask what kind of Son leave the mother stray to eat polythene and poor marginal farmers produce. Religious appeasement at the cost of poor is committing harakiri.

Not to berate someone but these kind of people are the very definition of problem as far as I can see.

Lemme illustrate:

1. Someone start "Exam Prep" for a pencil pusher job (Bank PO, AG Offices, IAS, IPS, PCS, SSC, Railway board etc) from the age of what? 21 or may be 20 and goes on and on for 4-10 years, paying rent of 5K INR per month (that is substantial!). Why the hell they need to become a pencil pusher? Why the hell only government jobs? India has a vast market of repairs, yet no one wants to become a car-mechanic. If you ask some BA fine arts, BSc Home Science to wield spanner no one will show up, unless of-course there is an allure of government job.

There are people with Phds ready to wield the broom in Railways but no one wants to open a juice stall on the station or elsewhere.

I know for sure, after the surge of so many different cars in India, these days its hard to find a guy who can repair a specific model. If it is a maruti or Tata, anyone can work on it. But no one can work on new fangled KIA etc. And yet none of these Youngster (HA!) are ready to take that challenge. This is weird! There is a demand in market yet these youngsters are not ready to provide services for money!

They are fine wasting 4-10 years cramming the same stupid NCERT book on geography, history etc BUT they won't take up uber gigs to earn some money in those times.

When someone told them "Make Pakoda!" somehow they complain that after passing MSc why they make Pakodas! Yet the same chaps are A-Okay to clean toilets for Railways on a government job.

These are Fluffen NOT THE REAL SUFFERING youngsters. These are freaken sons and daughters of middle class government job employees who can actually manage expense of INR 5000+ per month in rent for 10 year! Why? For a madness called government job.

Folks, what you are looking at are Rent Seekers in making. These will be your IAS/PCS/That Motherf******* Babu who mistyped your name in your driving license etc. Government employees. They have setout for a goal: To get a job where they can never be fired or they don't have to face repercussion of their actions! INDEED they are working hard. But that hard work is not for success or for earning the maximum money they can. It is to seek rent from the whole nation in form of taxes for the rest of their life. Why? BECAUSE THEY FUKKEN PASSED A STUPID PCS EXAM. This is the reality of these folks. Sorry. I have not an ounce of sympathy for someone who first seeks rent from their family to become a rent seeker on the society. I just cann't gather one single thread of sympathy for such person.

Last edited:
Results will surprise you. So no predictions.
Don't know much about per seat and local situation but rallies of Modi give sense of UP in 2014 where BJP didn't have cadre and this high expectation. This could very well be repeat of it. But voter suppression by TMC and bipolar contest will make it hard for 2014 UP like sweep, if it was a triangular contest and free and fair election we may have seen upwards of 35 seats.

In absence of any other alternative Muslim vote will be consolidated for TMC and it's significant in numbers. BJP will still get good seats but Mamta may get majority of seats.

• Agree
Reactions: Bali78
Don't know much about per seat and local situation but rallies of Modi give sense of UP in 2014 where BJP didn't have cadre and this high expectation. This could very well be repeat of it. But voter suppression by TMC and bipolar contest will make it hard for 2014 UP like sweep, if it was a triangular contest and free and fair election we may have seen upwards of 35 seats.

In absence of any other alternative Muslim vote will be consolidated for TMC and it's significant in numbers. BJP will still get good seats but Mamta may get majority of seats.
I am still not predicting number of seats but silent voters in rural areas will make big difference.

@vstol Jockey this is a beautiful and eye opening analysis. The real mistake Modi made was to create a campaign around himself again, like he did in 2014. Knowing that the wave has gone off he should have shifted focus to issues this time. Instead once he decided that he will try another presidential style campaign he ended getting boxed within his own strategy. He would present a vision of himself that people no longer bought, so in a desperate attempt to make the point go through he has to continuously attack other people (rajiv, vadra etc.) If his focus had been policy or economy things would not have degenerated so much. Other shrewd politicians like mayawati know how to take advantage of this.

Mayawati demolishes Modi's aura

@vstol Jockey this is a beautiful and eye opening analysis. The real mistake Modi made was to create a campaign around himself again, like he did in 2014. Knowing that the wave has gone off he should have shifted focus to issues this time. Instead once he decided that he will try another presidential style campaign he ended getting boxed within his own strategy. He would present a vision of himself that people no longer bought, so in a desperate attempt to make the point go through he has to continuously attack other people (rajiv, vadra etc.) If his focus had been policy or economy things would not have degenerated so much. Other shrewd politicians like mayawati know how to take advantage of this.

You have seen the writing on the wall. Closing your eyes won't change it. Wait for 23rd May and we will talk here. Remember my predictions. Modi did the smartest thing by making it Presidential type election again. This will ensure that those MPs who did not perform get votes in his name. Meenakshi Lekhi is one such example.

What analysis, flattery than anything real, Modi made this election about himself is not analysis it is evident and it's not optimal thing, even I am saying this from long, he will still win, maybe not majority not by BJP but still around 250 so that NDA has majority.

Mayawati is having meltdown of epic proportions which is evident by her press conference yesterday, what a crap to present him as some kind of Chanakya.

What analysis, flattery than anything real, Modi made this election about himself is not analysis it is evident and it's not optimal thing, even I am saying this from long, he will still win, maybe not majority not by BJP but still around 250 so that NDA has majority.

Mayawati is having meltdown of epic proportions which is evident by her press conference yesterday, what a crap to present him as some kind of Chanakya.
Frankly Mayawati's personal comments on Modi left a bitter taste in ones mouth. Considering her own private life wasn't conventional, one wonders what would she say if someone turned around and asked her what was her relationship with Kanshi Ram when she was co habiting with him. People call her behnji. By that token, what should they be calling Kanshi Ram.

Frankly Mayawati's personal comments on Modi left a bitter taste in ones mouth. Considering her own private life wasn't conventional, one wonders what would she say if someone turned around and asked her what was her relationship with Kanshi Ram when she was co habiting with him. People call her behnji. By that token, what should they be calling Kanshi Ram.
You ask that and you will in jail under SC/ST act. @Guynextdoor would have taken revenge on you.

Not to berate someone but these kind of people are the very definition of problem as far as I can see.

Lemme illustrate:

1. Someone start "Exam Prep" for a pencil pusher job (Bank PO, AG Offices, IAS, IPS, PCS, SSC, Railway board etc) from the age of what? 21 or may be 20 and goes on and on for 4-10 years, paying rent of 5K INR per month (that is substantial!). Why the hell they need to become a pencil pusher? Why the hell only government jobs? India has a vast market of repairs, yet no one wants to become a car-mechanic. If you ask some BA fine arts, BSc Home Science to wield spanner no one will show up, unless of-course there is an allure of government job.

There are people with Phds ready to wield the broom in Railways but no one wants to open a juice stall on the station or elsewhere.

I know for sure, after the surge of so many different cars in India, these days its hard to find a guy who can repair a specific model. If it is a maruti or Tata, anyone can work on it. But no one can work on new fangled KIA etc. And yet none of these Youngster (HA!) are ready to take that challenge. This is weird! There is a demand in market yet these youngsters are not ready to provide services for money!

They are fine wasting 4-10 years cramming the same stupid NCERT book on geography, history etc BUT they won't take up uber gigs to earn some money in those times.

When someone told them "Make Pakoda!" somehow they complain that after passing MSc why they make Pakodas! Yet the same chaps are A-Okay to clean toilets for Railways on a government job.

These are Fluffen NOT THE REAL SUFFERING youngsters. These are freaken sons and daughters of middle class government job employees who can actually manage expense of INR 5000+ per month in rent for 10 year! Why? For a madness called government job.

Folks, what you are looking at are Rent Seekers in making. These will be your IAS/PCS/That Motherf******* Babu who mistyped your name in your driving license etc. Government employees. They have setout for a goal: To get a job where they can never be fired or they don't have to face repercussion of their actions! INDEED they are working hard. But that hard work is not for success or for earning the maximum money they can. It is to seek rent from the whole nation in form of taxes for the rest of their life. Why? BECAUSE THEY FUKKEN PASSED A STUPID PCS EXAM. This is the reality of these folks. Sorry. I have not an ounce of sympathy for someone who first seeks rent from their family to become a rent seeker on the society. I just cann't gather one single thread of sympathy for such person.

Three words... Dignity of labour.

In India, a father will give his daughter to a govt employee, not a pakora seller who is potentially making more money.