Indian Political Discussion

The Sub has been fully operational since it was cleared for det patrol. The stated incident never ever happened and this sub was part of the group which was supposed to take out Karachi on 27th night. I had used the words kayamat kee raat and Modi used Qatl kee raat. Someday we will get to know the whole truth in media. Till than just remember how close Pakistan was to be removed from world map.

Maybe, the stars combination were not 100% aligned for the Yamdoot to descend on Pakistan. It will happen around 2nd half of June 2019 again. Let's see if Pakistan dares to put its neck under the guillotine then.

Ev
India was born under Kal sarpa yoga and this Yoga takes fifty years to bring fruitful results to the native. India got Independence in 1947, what happened in 1997? Y2K problem and the world suddenly realised the power of Indians. Our march to glory started in 1997 and 1998 Pokhran Shakti was another manifestation of this. Pakistan was created under Mesha Rashi. It will be ruled by Mars which is the god of warfare and destruction. I do not see Pakistan survive beyond 2021. If Pakistanis are stopped from fighting India, they will kill eachother. This is what Mars does. Yadavs and the Dwarka of Lord Krishna became a victim of similar planetary configuration. You all know what happened to Yadu Vanshies after that. The strongest and richest people are now OBCs in India. The problem of Pakistan has been compounded by a Leader of India who is by all astrological accounts, Mars himself. Pakistan will cease to exist within his time as PM of India. Mars is the lord of two rashis, Mesh and Vrishchak. Modi is born in the most potent sign of Mars called Vrishchaka. That happens to be his Lagna and also Rashi. No one can ever stand against him. He will convert the strength of his opponents to his advantage and defeat them. He is helped by the sign of India. India became a nation on the midnight of 15th August 1947 when Vrishabh ascendent was rising. Vrishchak is seventh to Vrishab and gives direct aspect of first-seventh house. For a Vrishchak, seventh house is the house of relationships, marriage and love affairs including sex. But Vrishchak does not allow marriage and sexual relationships and also creates hurdles in partnerships. Modi has ruled with full authority and a majority of his own and will continue to do so. I had written here that seventh phase will not go as per Modi but he will get Majority by end of Fifth phase itself. Look at what his own allies are now predicting and wishing? They do not want another majority for BJP alone. They all will fall on sides and Modi will rule as a monolith mamoth.
I have read many predictions of many so called outstanding astrologers who predicted that Modi will get lesser number of seats and will be forced to give in to allies. They based all their calculations on Vimshotri mahadasha and anterdasha chakra but completely failed to take Gochar in calculations.
I still maintain 285+ seats for BJP. But more accurately 290-295 seats for BJP alone.
Even after economy graduated away from Hindu rate of growth to something better after 1991, coinciding with end of kalsarp dosh (all planets on one side of Rahu Ketu axis in the natal chart)

Sorry have been tied up at work quite a bit for the last couple of weeks, so what's going, whats the prediction, what kind of seat tally are people projecting?

Sorry have been tied up at work quite a bit for the last couple of weeks, so what's going, whats the prediction, what kind of seat tally are people projecting?

If it goes with arithmetic BJP 230-235.
If it goes with chemistry BJP 280+.
If it goes pragmatically/realistically BJP around 250-255 (most probable outcome).

Some seasoned pollsters are also predicting 300+ only for BJP and plenty of Congressi journalist look rattled so even this outcome is not far fetched.

Almost unanimity on congress to be around 80 or less except few over enthusiastic people living in their own world. This is for BJP and Congress only not NDA and UPA.

Reactions: Paro
India was born under Kal sarpa yoga and this Yoga takes fifty years to bring fruitful results to the native. India got Independence in 1947, what happened in 1997? Y2K problem and the world suddenly realised the power of Indians. Our march to glory started in 1997 and 1998 Pokhran Shakti was another manifestation of this. Pakistan was created under Mesha Rashi. It will be ruled by Mars which is the god of warfare and destruction. I do not see Pakistan survive beyond 2021. If Pakistanis are stopped from fighting India, they will kill eachother. This is what Mars does. Yadavs and the Dwarka of Lord Krishna became a victim of similar planetary configuration. You all know what happened to Yadu Vanshies after that. The strongest and richest people are now OBCs in India. The problem of Pakistan has been compounded by a Leader of India who is by all astrological accounts, Mars himself. Pakistan will cease to exist within his time as PM of India. Mars is the lord of two rashis, Mesh and Vrishchak. Modi is born in the most potent sign of Mars called Vrishchaka. That happens to be his Lagna and also Rashi. No one can ever stand against him. He will convert the strength of his opponents to his advantage and defeat them. He is helped by the sign of India. India became a nation on the midnight of 15th August 1947 when Vrishabh ascendent was rising. Vrishchak is seventh to Vrishab and gives direct aspect of first-seventh house. For a Vrishchak, seventh house is the house of relationships, marriage and love affairs including sex. But Vrishchak does not allow marriage and sexual relationships and also creates hurdles in partnerships. Modi has ruled with full authority and a majority of his own and will continue to do so. I had written here that seventh phase will not go as per Modi but he will get Majority by end of Fifth phase itself. Look at what his own allies are now predicting and wishing? They do not want another majority for BJP alone. They all will fall on sides and Modi will rule as a monolith mamoth.
I have read many predictions of many so called outstanding astrologers who predicted that Modi will get lesser number of seats and will be forced to give in to allies. They based all their calculations on Vimshotri mahadasha and anterdasha chakra but completely failed to take Gochar in calculations.
I still maintain 285+ seats for BJP. But more accurately 290-295 seats for BJP alone.

Astrologers/economists have predicted Modi till 2029, after that regional parties will be stronger and the nature of politics will change once the current crop of old politicians are gone. The only hurdle will be economics, if someone like Jaitley is at the helm of affairs, Modi/BJP will be in trouble.

Reactions: Paro
2029:sleep::sleep:. Not happening. 2024 at max.

BJP have been infamous for their ability to handle the economy. When oil hit $85 a barrel briefly, there was total chaos at the center. I feel another jaitely will lead to their downfall.

BJP have been infamous for their ability to handle the economy. When oil hit $85 a barrel briefly, there was total chaos at the center. I feel another jaitely will lead to their downfall.
I agree with you. What I mean is BJP won't last after 2024. NDA might if they are very very lucky.

Noose tightening Kejri, is this was the reason no case was filed by AAP against these pamphlets which dishonor woman and call them prostitutes? Even 'the wire' of news exposing you. Kitna giroge?

Next time will he distribute pamphlets about his wife and daughter to get attention and sympathy? What an absolute filth. Tumour of Indian poltics.

Congress punishing the people who were responsible for the 1984 tragedy

1557560884072.png