Indian Political Discussion

IMG-20190529-WA0000.jpg

Kashmiriyon ka kuch nahin ho sakta! They're doomed...

while we are at it, who would make for the best RM in the new cabinet.

I for one hope that Gen VK Singh is made RM. IF RM will be a political appointee, then it should be Shivraj Singh Chauhan (via RS)

For defence minister, Amit Shah is the best bet, though I would prefer him to steer the BJP to strength in south. For the rest I can't see any effective substitute.

Reactions: Paro
So Modi invited family members of the 50+ BJP supporters who were murdered by the didi's party workers. As per her, there is no political violence/death in WB. But since BJP has made a "Political attack" on her, she will not attend the swearing in ceremony.

1559137427924.png

Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
She'll probably become Deputy PM
I want her to be PM of India and she must challange Modi and ask him to step down as she is the fittest person to be PM for defeating the President of opposition party. Let us start a signature campaign in her favour. She belongs to the smallest minority of India called Parsis after marrying a Parsi. Jinnah eloped with a 16 yr old parsi girl at the age of 45. India for Minorities. Majority leave India. Hai hai majoritariniusm, Minoritism Jindabad. Bharat banega Minority ruled. Hinduo Bharat chodo Ya phir musalmaan bano.
I like your views my friend. Unfortunately, we have noone to agree to us other than ISIS.

• Agree
Reactions: sid4587
Just heard Rudaali Atishi (Explosive) Marlena (sex) say that her voters told her that since this is a vote for PM of India so they are not voting for her. How Funny! In 2017 Delhi elected corporaters for three MCDs and there too AAP lost badly. That was an election exclusively for Delhi and that too for corporaters and not MLAs.
What do you have to say my firend @Guynextdoor? We want Majority to leave India to save Democracy.

Just heard Rudaali Atishi (Explosive) Marlena (sex) say that her voters told her that since this is a vote for PM of India so they are not voting for her. How Funny! In 2017 Delhi elected corporaters for three MCDs and there too AAP lost badly. That was an election exclusively for Delhi and that too for corporaters and not MLAs.
What do you have to say my firend @Guynextdoor? We want Majority to leave India to save Democracy.

I will not respond to a post that disrespects the character of women.