Indian Political Discussion

IT cell at work.
Let me ask you a question. Consider yourself to be a married woman for few seconds with two kids and divorced over whatsapp by your husband for a woman younger than you because your husband wanted a tight pussy for sex. How will you feel as the discarded woman? You are a man and I am sure you also have a mother, a wife and a daughter and may be a sister also?

the above are exactly what was promised on water. As for DISCOMS a scam of 8000 crores was established by CAG.
When did this happen? Source of report please, as far as I know he didn't even formally requested CAG to do that and neither do CAG has mandate to audit private firms.

Unless I am unaware you are lying here again.

Let me ask you a question. Consider yourself to be a married woman for few seconds with two kids and divorced over whatsapp by your husband for a woman younger than you because your husband wanted a tight pussy for sex. How will you feel as the discarded woman? You are a man and I am sure you also have a mother, a wife and a daughter and may be a sister also?

The idea of most muslim women voted Modi is just like PAF shot down Su 30.....

Sir, Delhi has been looted and sacked number of times in the last 800 yrs. Your ancestors’
I am a delhite for over 800yrs. My family has a recoded history of this fact. Now please don't educate me about Delhi. This guy and his MLAs are Chindhichors. They will not steal from the plate of a begger, but loot his plate itself. They have not spared anyone. Just read the autorickshaw licence scam of 2016 and you will know how these AAP MLAs sold those licenses for money. Finally it blew up and they had to cancel the allottment. But they never returned the money. Col Devinder Sehrawat who recently joined BJP from AAP, is my coursemate from NDA and I speak to him on regular basis. he too is from a very old Jaat Family of Delhi and our families have known eachother for over 200yrs.
Sir, Delhi has been looted and sacked number of times in the last 800 yrs. Your ancestors’ recorded history must have been full of upheavals.

Sir, Delhi has been looted and sacked number of times in the last 800 yrs. Your ancestors’

Sir, Delhi has been looted and sacked number of times in the last 800 yrs. Your ancestors’ recorded history must have been full of upheavals.
Yes. But did we not win it back? loosing a battle is not a defeat, surrendering is. We lost but never surrendered.