Indian Political Discussion

@Guynextdoor I am waiting for the source of your claim of CAG finding 8,000 crore scams in Discoms.

I wonder what kind of person give these corrupt companies tax payers money in name of subsidy! Free money, don't work we will fund you for being corrupt.

@Guynextdoor I am waiting for the source of your claim of CAG finding 8,000 crore scams in Discoms.

I wonder what kind of person give these corrupt companies tax payers money in name of subsidy! Free money, don't work we will fund you for being corrupt.

Then ask modi why he isn’t letting police operate under Delhi government to arrest these criminals.

The issue with highly educated fools are if they knew they were fools, they wouldn't be in such a situation. They couch their foolishness well in a garb of self righteousness.

But, this gau raksha vigilantism nonsense should be clamped down upon severely in right earnest.

Yes only because it's so monumentally stupid.

It won't starve the outrage brigade though. Rem the fake church attacks in Delhi? They even got Obama to lecture us openly over them. So they will always find something, if not make it up, or even worse, actually make it happen.

Yes. But did we not win it back? loosing a battle is not a defeat, surrendering is. We lost but never surrendered.
Should have taught this to THARKI NIHARU. When it was time to retaliate he accepted cease fire and surrendered and accepted defeat in 1962. Chinese troops would have faced logistic nightmare had Indian army started retaliation along with IAF. No way we could have been defeated....

Col Devinder Sehrawat who recently joined BJP from AAP, is my coursemate from NDA and I speak to him on regular basis. he too is from a very old Jaat Family of Delhi and our families have known eachother for over 200yrs.

Have the returned to you the Ghalib signed manuscript of his work they borrowed in 1832 yet?

Then ask modi why he isn’t letting police operate under Delhi government to arrest these criminals.

You claimed CAG Found 8,000 crore scam in DISCOMS, forget scam just give me the source of CAG audit, if not even that Kejriwal requesting CAG for audit formally, not in media and TV, a letter any tom dick and harry can send, did he even send that? Cuz I remember he talked in media a lot about it.

Just curious let's see if Kejri even requested it, take your time, file an RTI if needed. If CAG audit now there is 100% guarantee that the subsidy given to those corrupt diacoms were at certain percentage commission to fraud Kejriwal. Impossible that corrupt to core clown didn't make any money in that greatest scam of Delhi.

Part of Sonia's gang.

You claimed CAG Found 8,000 crore scam in DISCOMS, forget scam just give me the source of CAG audit, if not even that Kejriwal requesting CAG for audit formally, not in media and TV, a letter any tom dick and harry can send, did he even send that? Cuz I remember he talked in media a lot about it.

Just curious let's see if Kejri even requested it, take your time, file an RTI if needed. If CAG audit now there is 100% guarantee that the subsidy given to those corrupt diacoms were at certain percentage commission to fraud Kejriwal. Impossible that corrupt to core clown didn't make any money in that greatest scam of Delhi.

Where are the 360 pages of proof against Sheila Dixit, that Kejriwal brandished? It was supposed to put her behind bars, so incriminating.

• Agree
Reactions: vstol Jockey
कोई भी कांग्रेसी, ऊंची छत पर,
रेलवे लाइन पर, ऊंची बिल्डिंग पर, एकांत जगह पर, कुए के पास दिखाई दे, तुरंत पुलिस को सूचित करें,

*विलुप्त होती हुई प्रजातियो को बचाना हमारा फर्ज है।*
😜😂😂😂😝😝😝🤣🤣🤣

IMG-20190528-WA0002.jpg

Trinamool Congress MP

Reactions: SammyBoi