Indian Political Discussion

According to UNO and WHO TFR of about 2.1 children per woman is considered the Replacement-level fertility. Kerala has a TFR of 0.7% which was lowest recorded in the country( in 2019) and Bihar with 26.8% was the highest. Statistically speaking Kerala is not adding to its population, but merely replacing its existing population in the total life death cycle. Muslims women in Kerala have the highest TFR among the various demographic groups in the state , but their TFR is significantly lower than the TFR of Hindu women in UP and Bihar. Given the chronic poverty, poor litaracy levels and abysmal Human development values in these northern states, they are actually adding more poor people to our total population.

I would have liked to give my views on this but cannot as i received a warning before.

According to UNO and WHO TFR of about 2.1 children per woman is considered the Replacement-level fertility. Kerala has a TFR of 0.7% which was lowest recorded in the country( in 2019) and Bihar with 26.8% was the highest. Statistically speaking Kerala is not adding to its population, but merely replacing its existing population in the total life death cycle. Muslims women in Kerala have the highest TFR among the various demographic groups in the state , but their TFR is significantly lower than the TFR of Hindu women in UP and Bihar. Given the chronic poverty, poor litaracy levels and abysmal Human development values in these northern states, they are actually adding more poor people to our total population.

@BlackOpsIndia the above post must be banned because he claims that a North Indian (Bihar) state has 50 times higher feritility replacement levels than a South Indian state (Kerala)

I think you should also ban
the word UNO
word TFR
number 0.7%
number 26.8%

Reactions: S. A. T. A
When a Kerala mosque postponed their Milad-un-Nabi celebrations for a Hindu wedding

The mosque committee realised that their annual celebration could have impacted the wedding of Vinu Prasad and Prathyuksha

Monday, November 11, 2019

1573579530509.png

It was more than an act of communal harmony; it was a gesture of goodwill and kinship. A mosque in Kozhikode district postponed celebrations for Milad-un-Nabi by a week for a Hindu wedding that was scheduled on Sunday. This as the mosque’s festivities would get in the way of the wedding.

Two weeks ago, the Mahallu committee of Idivetti Juma Masjid in Paleri called a meeting to plan the annual celebration on November 10. At that time, someone reminded the committee of a wedding that was to be held on the same day. The wedding of Vinu Prasad and Prathyuksha was to be held at the bride’s residence, which was close to the mosque.

Keeping the wedding in mind, the committee decided to postpone their celebrations despite no request coming in from the family.

"Every year during Milad-un-Nabi hundreds of people come here to participate in the celebrations. There will be traffic jams, loud speakers are used, decorations and lot of temporary shops will be set up near the road. This can be troublesome for the wedding. So, we decided to postpone it happily," NC Abdu Rahman, Mahallu Committee Secretary and also a school teacher told TNM.

Prathyuksha, daughter of late Narayanan Nambiar and Indira who has lived near the mosque for several years, visited the Mahallu committee members after the wedding to express her gratitude.

"We maintain good relations with the mosque all these years. We are thankful that they did this, although we didn’t make a request. They came here and informed us, and also blessed my daughter," Indira told the media on Sunday. Indira also said that her family and her used to participate in the mosque’s celebrations every year.

All members of the committee also participated in the wedding.

"In the present times, only we common people can spearhead peacemaking and secularism. We at the ground level have to think, and act sensibly. Whatever the political scenario is we can live peacefully with love and consideration to others," Abdu Rahman said.

The mosque plans to hold Milad-un-Nabi celebrations on November 17.

Reactions: Guynextdoor
When a Kerala mosque postponed their Milad-un-Nabi celebrations for a Hindu wedding

The mosque committee realised that their annual celebration could have impacted the wedding of Vinu Prasad and Prathyuksha

View attachment 11317

It was more than an act of communal harmony; it was a gesture of goodwill and kinship. A mosque in Kozhikode district postponed celebrations for Milad-un-Nabi by a week for a Hindu wedding that was scheduled on Sunday. This as the mosque’s festivities would get in the way of the wedding.

Two weeks ago, the Mahallu committee of Idivetti Juma Masjid in Paleri called a meeting to plan the annual celebration on November 10. At that time, someone reminded the committee of a wedding that was to be held on the same day. The wedding of Vinu Prasad and Prathyuksha was to be held at the bride’s residence, which was close to the mosque.

Keeping the wedding in mind, the committee decided to postpone their celebrations despite no request coming in from the family.

"Every year during Milad-un-Nabi hundreds of people come here to participate in the celebrations. There will be traffic jams, loud speakers are used, decorations and lot of temporary shops will be set up near the road. This can be troublesome for the wedding. So, we decided to postpone it happily," NC Abdu Rahman, Mahallu Committee Secretary and also a school teacher told TNM.

Prathyuksha, daughter of late Narayanan Nambiar and Indira who has lived near the mosque for several years, visited the Mahallu committee members after the wedding to express her gratitude.

"We maintain good relations with the mosque all these years. We are thankful that they did this, although we didn’t make a request. They came here and informed us, and also blessed my daughter," Indira told the media on Sunday. Indira also said that her family and her used to participate in the mosque’s celebrations every year.

"In the present times, only we common people can spearhead peacemaking and secularism. We at the ground level have to think, and act sensibly. Whatever the political scenario is we can live peacefully with love and consideration to others," Abdu Rahman said.

if I was in Kerala on November 17, I would have attended the celebrations.

Reactions: S. A. T. A
@BlackOpsIndia the above post must be banned because he claims that a North Indian (Bihar) state has 50 times higher feritility replacement levels than a South Indian state (Kerala)

I think you should also ban
the word UNO
word TFR
number 0.7%
number 26.8%
Unlike you and your little circlejerk I am blessed with a functioning mind that does not allow me to tell which poor should live and which not and later use the same poor to tell how bad is India treating poor.

More such 'intellectuals' to you, without you some real cleaning would not have happened. If you people were not so desperate we would have seen ABV 2.0, more of same, no change, thanks to your hatred India is finally free from some permanent evils. Please keep at it, your desperation shows us what is rotten and must be cleaned. Tough sometimes your excessive desperation leads to deflection of important problems too but that's part of job.

Unlike you and your little circlejerk I am blessed with a functioning mind that does not allow me to tell which poor should live and which not and later use the same poor to tell how bad is India treating poor.

More such 'intellectuals' to you, without you some real cleaning would not have happened. If you people were not so desperate we would have seen ABV 2.0, more of same, no change, thanks to your hatred India is finally free from some permanent evils. Please keep at it, your desperation shows us what is rotten and must be cleaned.

why are you talking more nonsense

btw the ranting mod made no reply to the fact that South Indian states have as little as 50 times lesser fertility rate than North Indian states so the factual comparisons is very logical. Rest of what you typed is bs. I hope some day the north rids itself of the permanent evil called bjp.

Last edited:

View attachment 11317

PR stunt only. Same like some cases of donations for food in temples by muslims which were later exposed where the muslims left the scene as soon as the media left. There are many temples in Kerala in mallapuram and muslim dominated areas which are kept forcefully closed. You wont find that mentioned.

outh Indian states have as little as 50 times fertility rate than North Indian states so the factual comparisons is very logical
Where? 50 times? I know this is your favorite past time north vs south but check out the table of TFR again, list states and show me one, even extreme one where there is change of 50 times! Told you, not to press yourself too hard, ho gaye na confuse.

.7 is close to .5

26.8 is close to 25

.5x50= 25
What are you quoting exactly? And it doesn't work like that, check TFR table if you want fertility rate not that jackass figures who intentionally lies from constitution to everything. TFR for most North States is even lower than Southern States.

Also please learn difference between TFR and Decadal Growth or whatever figure you manufactured here. Fertility is measured by TFR.

Edit- Saw his post now, you gulp it down completely without even verifying it once! Don't know what he is blabbering 0.7% but there is no such figure, atleast not in Indian census and just like a typical intellectual he not only manufactured 0.7% he also inserted Decadal Growth rate of Bihar. Half truth, half spins and rest of the work is done by fools like you. Here is a live example.

• Agree
Reactions: Bali78
What are you quoting exactly? And it doesn't work like that, check TFR table if you want fertility rate not that jackass figures who intentionally lies from constitution to everything. TFR for most North States is even lower than Southern States.

Also please learn difference between TFR and Decadal Growth or whatever figure you manufactured here. Fertility is measured by TFR.

buddy, in the local shakha it works whichever way you want it to work......
but for the rest of us

buddy, in the local shakha it works whichever way you want it to work......
but for the rest of us

Dumbass TFR is not calculated in percent, at least read the definition of TFR!

And look at this clown not only manufacturing data, also manufacturing definition too? There is something called Census of India, for once read it before becoming a laughing stock like your guru.

Edit- Here, I know reading is banned and half truths rules your tiny little world but please before you post anything, at least read this and also what is TFR.

List of states and union territories of India by fertility rate - Wikipedia

If it's still too much data here, TFR of UP is 3.1 and Kerala is 1.8, now please show your mathematical skills of making it 50 times!

Last edited:
  • Agree
Dumbass TFR is not calculated in percent, at least read the definition of TFR!

LOL....the futility.

This clown actually thinks kerala's TFR is 0.7 and some average north indian woman is expected to have 26 children in her lifetime.

Then the clown actually loudly brays it interacts with harvard economists. Even funnier.

The following quote of SATA was being quoted by me

The following quote of SATA was being quoted by me
Yeah he is Ravish Kumar of this forum, often times slips in incorrect information, pure lies and even his own fantasy as a truth and fact with sophisticated words.

Thanks to people like you who use his argument as as a source and still dont verify once.

• Agree
Yeah he is Ravish Kumar of this forum, often times slips in incorrect information, pure lies and even his own fantasy as a truth and fact with sophisticated words.

Thanks to people like you who use his argument as as a source and still dont verify once.

‘I don’t like ravish kumar so he is a liar’

‘besides I have won the argument because according to statistics I’m quoting TFR in Bihar and MP are only about double that of Kerala. Isn’t that so much better? Let’s celebrate.’

but for the rest of us....

highlights in bold

....but of course clown was just "quoting"

Regular people here can have a look at trends:

I suppose there is some cut-off period (TFR more than 3 shall we say? or maybe 2.5?...wheres the oppressive bhakt mark lie?) pre-80s where suddenly there was a "shaka stronk" "intellectually compromised" in Gods own country too....and they suddenly overnight changed....and became a totally new set of people, that shall have zero judgement of the previous dark age.

And just look at the sheer utter stagnancy found in northern "belt" states, there is literally no change at all from their levels in 80s. They totally are not dropping faster in TFR as a result.

Does Maharashtra and its right-wing bhaktisms really have to be the same as progressive, ultra peacefool, no psyche residue from mappila "revolt" era kerala here? How demeaning and rude. Please....fake news.

Reactions: ni8mare
but for the rest of us....

highlights in bold

....but of course clown was just "quoting"

Regular people here can have a look at trends:

I suppose there is some cut-off period (TFR more than 3 shall we say? or maybe 2.5?...wheres the oppressive bhakt mark lie?) pre-80s where suddenly there was a "shaka stronk" "intellectually compromised" in Gods own country too....and they suddenly overnight changed....and became a totally new set of people, that shall have zero judgement of the previous dark age.

And just look at the sheer utter stagnancy found in northern "belt" states, there is literally no change at all from their levels in 80s. They totally are not dropping faster in TFR as a result.

Does Maharashtra and its right-wing bhaktisms really have to be the same as progressive, ultra peacefool, no psyche residue from mappila "revolt" era kerala here? How demeaning and rude. Please....fake news.

are you an idiot? When all articles clearly state that tfr in Kerala is well below replacement levels and those of Bihar are well above those, you want to look at ‘trends’. Bad enough that you’re ignorant, you bring pseudo analysis to the picture.
in Kerala population growth has stabilized and is falling. In north states, population growth continues, even if at a lesser rate than before. It will halt only in mid 2040s, ie 50 years after Kerala achieved it’s objectives. The growth in northern states has been so pervasive that they overcompensating for declines in southern states and pushing India population highe and higher.

Last edited: