Indian Political Discussion

:ROFLMAO:

IMG_20191123_225920.jpg

Shiva Sena MLA and supporters today took Oath in the name of Sonia! WTF! Most disgusting thing I have ever seen. Even the worst enemies of UP had some ideological convergence, here both abhor each other, no convergence ideologically, not even a shared past, if anything even more animosity and hatred in past.

Slaves are better than these Sena MLA's, zero self respect. Bal Thackeray will be turning in his grave, what a vulgar show.

Shiva Sena MLA and supporters today took Oath in the name of Sonia! WTF! Most disgusting thing I have ever seen. Even the worst enemies of UP had some ideological convergence, here both abhor each other, no convergence ideologically, not even a shared past, if anything even more animosity and hatred in past.

Slaves are better than these Sena MLA's, zero self respect. Bal Thackeray will be turning in his grave, what a vulgar show.
Here people are fed up of this saga. True faces of these political parties have been unmasked. Absolute leaches and I say everyone including BJP.... I haven't seen such lust for power.

Here people are fed up of this saga. True faces of these political parties have been unmasked. Absolute leaches and I say everyone including BJP.... I haven't seen such lust for power.
I dont think any of these things should come as a surprise. No one out there is working for the country but only for themselves.
Long time back the ruling party allied itself with an anti-national person to form an opportunistic govt in kashmir. Now in maharashtra we have corruption cases being waved off to get support of corrupt MLA's to form the govt. Nothing as changed per se , we remain the same and will continue to do so. The end goal is power at any cost, principles & values be damned.

Prashant Kishor is the advisor to sena and now i am convinced about the theory that this guy is a mole planed by Shah to destroy and dumb sena without making a single move :p.

Prashant Kishor roped in to give Sena scion Aaditya edge in Maha polls | India News - Times of India

IMG_20191127_075131.jpg

Only thing that rise during this period is arrogance of BJP Ministers, worst lot ever, never thought I will say this but even SP, BSP ministers use to listen a bit if not act, here these arrogant jokers thinks they are invincible and there is no need to listen to common man.

Thanks to sycophants online they are so disconnected that they won't even know what hit them. Some very important States may slip before 2024 GE if there is no improvement.

View attachment 11574

Only thing that rise during this period is arrogance of BJP Ministers, worst lot ever, never thought I will say this but even SP, BSP ministers use to listen a bit if not act, here these arrogant jokers thinks they are invincible and there is no need to listen to common man.

Thanks to sycophants online they are so disconnected that they won't even know what hit them. Some very important States may slip before 2024 GE if there is no improvement.

Why should other states slip when there is no Shiv Sena wanting to betray a 30 year old ally for CM post .

Why should other states slip when there is no Shiv Sena wanting to betray a 30 year old ally for CM post .

Modi can help win some seats but thanks to incredible incompetence and arrogance of BJP leaders it is slowly becoming public vs BJP the signs of which are clearly visible now if you go deep into constituency/area analysis.

Thanks to Congress, in Modi vs Rahul public will always choose Modi but if you lose important states and the people who campaigned for you freely (aka common man) you will struggle for majority and with recent trend even after being SLP you will end up in opposition.

In UP previously people use to give money(bribe) and it usually get the job done, now with BJP bribe rates are increased and along with hefty sum you'll need someone connected and still after giving money you may not get your work done. Public grievance portals are becoming joke with lies and false reports closing the complains and no action is taken to verify the lies even after feedback. Favoritism is destroying whatever professionalism was left and a new breed of 'Chamchas' is taking over who are dumb as rock. Things worked pretty well in starting years of Yogi, now it's crumbling down.

In past 6 years in my long trips across the state usually interacting with hundreds of people, observing conversations at public places and looking at political activities of local leaders this is first time I am seeing BJP supporters getting outnumbered, staying silent or not willing to defend BJP because they have been let down so badly. This is core of BJP voters, the one overwhelmingly destroys every nonsense peddled by opposition supporters, discourage and demotivate them, embarrass them so much that they don't get out to vote, losing them will never let BJP win majority, even 'There is no alternative' factor is not working.

One thing I don't understand where is RSS who use to bring BJP to senses whenever these idiots get swayed by power, maybe they too are enjoying power as there is no election nearby.

In Bihar I mentioned sometime back that there were some interesting secret talks which didn't reach anywhere but these recent developments will again start the main players to explore more and who knows new alliances will form.

Modi can help win some seats but thanks to incredible incompetence and arrogance of BJP leaders it is slowly becoming public vs BJP the signs of which are clearly visible now if you go deep into constituency/area analysis.

Thanks to Congress, in Modi vs Rahul public will always choose Modi but if you lose important states and the people who campaigned for you freely (aka common man) you will struggle for majority and with recent trend even after being SLP you will end up in opposition.

In UP previously people use to give money(bribe) and it usually get the job done, now with BJP bribe rates are increased and along with hefty sum you'll need someone connected and still after giving money you may not get your work done. Public grievance portals are becoming joke with lies and false reports closing the complains and no action is taken to verify the lies even after feedback. Favoritism is destroying whatever professionalism was left and a new breed of 'Chamchas' is taking over who are dumb as rock. Things worked pretty well in starting years of Yogi, now it's crumbling down.

In past 6 years in my long trips across the state usually interacting with hundreds of people, observing conversations at public places and looking at political activities of local leaders this is first time I am seeing BJP supporters getting outnumbered, staying silent or not willing to defend BJP because they have been let down so badly. This is core of BJP voters, the one overwhelmingly destroys every nonsense peddled by opposition supporters, discourage and demotivate them, embarrass them so much that they don't get out to vote, losing them will never let BJP win majority, even 'There is no alternative' factor is not working.

One thing I don't understand where is RSS who use to bring BJP to senses whenever these idiots get swayed by power, maybe they too are enjoying power as there is no election nearby.

In Bihar I mentioned sometime back that there were some interesting secret talks which didn't reach anywhere but these recent developments will again start the main players to explore more and who knows new alliances will form.
lol, realized this now. This is nothing new even the earlier govts like the one headed by Vajpayee went the same way. We should support principles & values not parties/persons. Fact is that India had a lot of govts, movements, andolans...etc which claimed to change the country but all of them were just flashes in the pan none of them sustainable.

Does not doing demonetization count?

Reforms in itself will not give you growth. It has to be well thought out and executed wholeheartedly.

There is no denying the fact that the corruption in 2G, Coal, Adarsh, Agustawestland is a well thought out and wholehearted execution . I am talking about some great reforms done by MMS in Infra creation( Like the NH idea by Vajpayee ) , Land, Labour, Tax, Ease of doing business, FDI , bureaucracy which resulted in such high growth ?

There is no denying the fact that the corruption in 2G, Coal, Adarsh, Agustawestland is a well thought out and wholehearted execution . I am talking about some great reforms done by MMS in Infra creation( Like the NH idea by Vajpayee ) , Land, Labour, Tax, Ease of doing business, FDI , bureaucracy which resulted in such high growth ?
I understand you are implying nothing happened during UPA time. Assuming something like that is very naive. Parliament of India functions each of these years and passes bills. Maybe do a search?

Bills Passed in Parliament during 2004-2009

None of these corruptions are proven or convicted just like Rafale. So screaming day and night like RG wont help. What were these big bang "Land, Labour, Tax, Ease of doing business, FDI , bureaucracy" reforms by Vajpayee again? (All of the things current govt is also struggling).

The entire point of the article was all reforms != growth !

SC is taking up the case regarding prepoll alliance partners parting ways after elections tomorrow. IMHO the Anti defection law must be made applicable to prepoll alliances also. Otherwise it amounts to cheating the electorate. Many people who voted for SS were actually BJP voters and they voted for SS as BJP and SS were in alliance. As SS has now decided to break the alliance, they must be disqualified and made to seek reelection again.

SC is taking up the case regarding prepoll alliance partners parting ways after elections tomorrow. IMHO the Anti defection law must be made applicable to prepoll alliances also. Otherwise it amounts to cheating the electorate. Many people who voted for SS were actually BJP voters and they voted for SS as BJP and SS were in alliance. As SS has now decided to break the alliance, they must be disqualified and made to seek reelection again.

And in my honest opinion what we normally see in Indian politics when it comes to horse trading well this is not democracy, it's a scam and fraud, including defection and alliance changing after the elections as you mentioned.

Votes go wasted, tax payer's money go wasted and what we see is chaos. I truly believe that it's better to have a military rule or China type government system than this fraud system what we call democracy. 2024 will not see elections if this is the out come of elections every time, Modi ji should make his mind and tell president to pass flag march order. The system is not doing anything good. nd democracy doesn't fucntion when the population goes beyond 1 billion.

And in my honest opinion what we normally see in Indian politics when it comes to horse trading well this is not democracy, it's a scam and fraud, including defection and alliance changing after the elections as you mentioned.

Votes go wasted, tax payer's money go wasted and what we see is chaos. I truly believe that it's better to have a military rule or China type government system than this fraud system what we call democracy. 2024 will not see elections if this is the out come of elections every time, Modi ji should make his mind and tell president to pass flag march order. The system is not doing anything good. nd democracy doesn't fucntion when the population goes beyond 1 billion.
compulsory voting is the answer. this mandate in Maharashtra is due to low voter turnout as most BJP supporters took it to be a done thing that BJP+SS will sweep the elections.

Ram rajya BJP way, only 24 Lacs per car for common people, this is for CM so extra features and safety will cost more, remind me again the position of India in hunger index? This will replace a car of similar cost, what a judicious use of public funds, learn poor Indians, always complaining, always whining, eat Cake if you don't have bread, idiots.

Anand Ranganathan (@ARanganathan72) Tweeted:
The BJP govt was of no help. I then convinced the dreaded dacoit Nirbhay Gujjar to respect our heritage & allow me to protect it. He relented, and I was able to reconstruct as many as 80 temples. You can convince a dacoit but never a communist, says Dr KK Muhammed at @mlrlitfest. Anand Ranganathan on Twitter ( )

Anand Ranganathan (@ARanganathan72) Tweeted:
We expected so much from the nationalist BJP govt when it came to power, but it's been six years and they haven't done anything. So much of our culture and heritage lies in utter neglect. In fact, the Congress was better because at least they didn't interfere: Dr KK Muhammed. Anand Ranganathan on Twitter ( )