Indian Political Discussion

If Northies voted in politicians who prioritized schools over cow salvation it would really give some relief to everyone
Out of 70years who was in power in North? Even just few years back too? How much emphasis they give on cow salvation? What was the situation of schools before these "cow protectionist" took power?

Can you please post some numbers or facts since you diagnosed our problem so well. I am very much interested now to read more. Little facts to back up your claims will be greatest slap on these cow worshippers.

The source is mentioned in that infographic..
I meant link to the original article that mentions those numbers in more elaborated form.

I Totally want the North Indian states to develop fast and contribute to India's growth

But to call poor North Indians who are Victims of Bad Governance as a Burden is wrong

By the Way UP and Bihar have Become like this or reached this present state Due to
SECULAR POLITICS OF CONGRESS AND ITS ALLIES
I humbly disagree with you.

Congress and its allies ruled Maharashtra and the South at various times.

UP and Bihar have no one to blame but themselves.

Yup we should take down those protest banners in Chennai that blames others for our problem. Even our politicians, Yogi, Akhilesh, Maya and all should stop blaming KCR, Naidu and others for our problems. Damn these idiots.

Throw out the GANDHIS from India
And Only Then we will develop fast

They are the Negative Forces ( Saturn Rahu Ketu )
who Have only harmed India and in Future will be HAMPERING India's Progress when
That Idiot Pappu becomes PM

Out of 70years who was in power in North? Even just few years back too? How much emphasis they give on cow salvation? What was the situation of schools before these "cow protectionist" took power?

In a democratic country the politicians are a reflection of the people. The Congress politicians who ruled UP and Bihar were criminals and gangsters.

The problem is with the PEOPLE themselves.

You get what you ask for.

If you ask for caste patronage and religious privilege ...that is what you will get. If you ask for schools, hospitals and roads ..you will get that.

The South developed DESPITE our politicians not BECAUSE of them

These politicians are all cut from the same cloth. They will abuse you as far as you let them.

Reactions: S. A. T. A
I humbly disagree with you.

Congress and its allies ruled Maharashtra and the South at various times.

Why were these Questions Not Raised in UPA rule

The Gap betwen North and South has Lessened after 2014 , which means Modi is
Trying to pull the North out of its backwardness and solve their problems

yes, and the best part is bjp would have increased allocation for it if they came to power just like modi has done with MNREGA

MNREGA is a good scheme if you use the labour for Productive work

NYAY was about creating Millions of Freeloaders especially Muslims

Throw out the GANDHIS from India
And Only Then we will develop fast

They are the Negative Forces ( Saturn Rahu Ketu )
who Have only harmed India and in Future will be HAMPERING India's Progress when
That Idiot Pappu becomes PM
The Gandhi’s are waaay past their “ sell by “ date.

The sad thing is that unless another national party crops up, sooner or later the BJP will be voted out and that entitled imbecile crown prince will become the PM. That day I will start processing my immigration papers.

Reactions: STEPHEN COHEN

The sad thing is that unless another national party crops up, sooner or later the BJP will be voted out and that entitled imbecile crown prince will become the PM. That day I will start processing my immigration papers.

nope.

I do not believe in giving a free lunch to anybody for ever.

I do not think quotas are the way to solve historical caste injustice.

Handing out government jobs and reserving blocks in higher education solely on the basis of caste is hurting India’s competitiveness globally.

If Northies voted in politicians who prioritized schools over cow salvation it would really give some relief to everyone.

I have to inform everyone that this guy is just here to cause polarization and absolutey does not reflect any southern persons view on anything. Even the worst leftists here does not carry such extreme classist (economy wise) views. Hes some other nationality.

In a democratic country the politicians are a reflection of the people. The Congress politicians who ruled UP and Bihar were criminals and gangsters.

The problem is with the PEOPLE themselves.

You get what you ask for.

If you ask for caste patronage and religious privilege ...that is what you will get. If you ask for schools, hospitals and roads ..you will get that.

The South developed DESPITE our politicians not BECAUSE of them

These politicians are all cut from the same cloth. They will abuse you as far as you let them.
You were asked to present a fact to your claim of "cow salvation" ruining our education. A comparative analysis not this.

Did you do any factual analysis before you made that claim? Please present that, simple.

Sometimes I wish that Pappu becomes PM

Only then People will CRY and Remember MODI

You were asked to present a fact to your claim of "cow salvation" ruining our education. A comparative analysis not this.

Did you do any factual analysis before you made that claim? Please present that, simple.
Sorry I have no comparative factual analysis on why I think it is better to build schools and feed stunted children than shelters for cows.

You win. 😕

Why so brusque?

Explain.

congress isn’t stupid. They thrive on the votes of people like the ones in this forum. Rg will be secretary. Chiddu or tharoor will be pm. Modi knows this, which is why he has done so much to discredit them. Antony is too old and is legendary for his honesty. So modi won’t touch him.
Sometimes I wish that Pappu becomes PM

Only then People will CRY and Remember MODI

no. No one will remember modi.