Indian Political Discussion

Yes, we do pay more taxes per person than a person in UP.
No, you pay exactly same rate of tax as any other Indian.
(You can post your tax rate if its extra, if you want to go with my neighbour pay more tax than RIP context, you can claim anything that doesn't work for your argument.
Nobody should have to subsidize idiots forever.
You should clarify whom you are calling idiots, most subsidy khor are in JNU may be them, or the communists who want everything for free, interestingly the only place where they have presence and rule is in which direction? Can't hear you.

If you are calling poor people from UP and Bihar idiot that shows quality of education the "renowned" South imparts but that's ok.

Reason being we have smaller families
So muslims have greater family size than Hindus that makes them idiot and less tax paying as per you?

You can present thousands of twisted arguments and I can counter them but the fact will always remain you pay not even 0.01% extra rate of tax than any other Indian to center. Strange after that much "stress" on education you still can't figure it out.

You think North Indian politicians who claim there is gold in gaumutra wont say this
@nair @Ashwin for your kind perusal.

The user is constantly posting his mental diarrhea on same topic even after being warned. Past many pages are full of his filth and totally useless content, you should reconsider letting such a sick person out in open on a forum. Whatever frustration he has in his little sad life he somehow thinks this forum is best place to put it.

Only TN and Kerala have a problem with BJP

Hence we are seeing Such a Campaign regarding The Burden of Taxes on the South

Andhra , Telangana and Karnataka Will REJECT any formation of a Southern Empire

@Guynextdoor Start a Twitter Hashtag
#South Secedes

This forum is very small for such a discussion

they’re the ones who made that claim. Delhi police claims that highly radioactive materials were used to kill her in FIR. You think North Indian politicians who claim there is gold in gaumutra wont say this?

a simple explanation like a newly married woman approaching 50 accidentally realizes that her husband may have has an affair and, in despair, takes an overdose of pills and kills her self is not dramatic enough for bjp.

a simple explanation like chiddus family was so rich that they sent him to Harvard business school for his mba and don’t need 7 lakhs don’t fly either. Why won’t modi try to make one look like a murderer and another look like a thief when both are credible pm alternative to himself?

What tax rates? We pay taxes. You don’t.

Are Kerala Hindus ready to be SLAVES of
CHRISTIANS AND Muslims in an independent country

Only TN and Kerala have a problem with BJP

Andhra , Telangana and Karnataka Will REJECT any formation of a Southern Empire

@Guynextdoor Start a Twitter Hashtag
#South Secedes

This forum is very small for such a discussion

Oh you stupid man. We don’t want to secede. We want to rule India so that the stupidities of the north can be fixed and we can take India to greater glory and annex Pakistan. It should be clear to you by now that you are incompetent and unable to accomplish anything. Under our rule India will finally move in the right direction.
@nair @Ashwin for your kind perusal.

The user is constantly posting his mental diarrhea on same topic even after being warned. Past many pages are full of his filth and totally useless content, you should reconsider letting such a sick person out in open on a forum. Whatever frustration he has in his little sad life he somehow thinks this forum is best place to put it.

you disputed facts? Ask bjp politicians not to spew bs if you don’t want them quoted.
Indian cow milk contains gold? Internet rips Dilip Ghosh apart

Oh you stupid man. We don’t want to secede. We want to rule India so that the stupidities of the north can be fixed and we can take India to greater glory and annex Pakistan. It should be clear to you by now that you are incompetent and unable to accomplish anything. Under our rule India will finally move in the right direction.

My LORD , I humbly submit to Thee
Your Wish is my Command:ROFLMAO:

The Fallacy in such arguments is that It is NOT the States which are getting Taxed

It is Individuals and Companies which pay Taxes

Wealthy Individuals and Companies are Concentrated in a Few States and Cities

The point is not who is being taxed at what rate. The point is what a state gives and what it receives in return...

My LORD , I humbly submit to Thee
Your Wish is my Command:ROFLMAO:

about time. Northern politicians have been clowning with our money long enough with returns to show.
The point is not who is being taxed at what rate. The point is what a state gives and what it receives in return...

north states give little, take our hard earned money and instead of spending on education spend it on cow adhaar, ram descending from helicopter etc.

UP needs to get its s**t together. The south can’t pay for idiot policies for ever.

Having said that - remember that India is a country only because we inherited one civilization. The roots of that civilization lie mostly in the areas that are now the most poverty struck and backward. They bacame backward due to facing relentless attacks from barbarian invaders. Some 80 million people were killed in that area during the centuries of invasion - one of the largest blood lettings of history. The invaders destroyed the accumulated knowledge of that culture and tried to replace it with one single book written by much inferior nomadic culture.

Like Europeans feel a sense of obligation to Greece despite their current economic dire straits, we have an obligation to what used to be the heartland of Indian civilization.

Not to subsidize them forever, but to acknowledge that they were once a center for Indian contribution to the world and they are now a destroyed people trying to get up again.

Nobody is denying that backward states needs little more hand holding than others. However south also needs a greater says in how the state tries to ameliorates the poor socio-economic condition in backward states, not to mention tackle the socio-economic issues that are peculiar to south. Which is why we want equal, if not greater representation, for southern states in the houses of the parliament. Surely this can be accommodated in the spirit of give and take.

Really? Does that little graph you presented shows which state gave what? Why don't you break it down into tax and non tax revenue to make it easier on who pays what.

Let me guess you found that graph on some article or forum that is as frustrated as some people here to present half truths.

Natural resources not automatically becomes "we pay this", no you don't pay this. It's property of center don't include it in your graph and present hard numbers. Let's see if your argument stands or if you even know a thing about what you are talking or just copy pasted like that TFR thing.

Also the biggest missing components here is opportunity cost, something social justice warriors use extensively to extract more from state on expense of others.

• Agree
Reactions: Bali78
No, you pay exactly same rate of tax as any other Indian.
(You can post your tax rate if its extra, if you want to go with my neighbour pay more tax than RIP context, you can claim anything that doesn't work for your argument.
Don’t pretend that you don’t know the difference between RATE and ABSOLUTE.

Bill Gates pays tax at the rate of 2% and I pay tax at 25% but Gates will pay more in taxes every year than I or my descendants will earn in the next century. Don’t pretend that you don’t know that.

South Indians pay more money as tax because our incomes are higher. Northies are skating by on BPL using services subsidized by those of us who get off our backsides and get ourselves an education and use condoms.

You should clarify whom you are calling idiots, most subsidy khor are in JNU may be them, or the communists who want everything for free, interestingly the only place where they have presence and rule is in which direction? Can't hear you.

If you are calling poor people from UP and Bihar idiot that shows quality of education the "renowned" South imparts but that's ok.

I am calling idiots those who are building shelters for aging cows while their human children top stunted growth lists.
So muslims have greater family size than Hindus that makes them idiot and less tax paying as per you?

You can present thousands of twisted arguments and I can counter them but the fact will always remain you pay not even 0.01% extra rate of tax than any other Indian to center. Strange after that much "stress" on education you still can't figure it out.
Absolutely, people who have more children than they can feed, educate or clothe are IDIOTS. Muslims frequently belong in that category which is why they are in the sorry situation they are in now.

Reactions: Deathstar

You should also do a Detailed Audit of the
Investments made in Developed States by Central Govt since Independence
AND the Share of BANK LOANS given to
The Private Sector of the Developed States

South Indians pay more money as tax because our incomes are higher. Northies are skating by on BPL using services subsidized by those of us who get off our backsides and get ourselves an education and use condoms

Absolutely, people who have more children than they can feed, educate or clothe are IDIOTS.

Ok now change the parameter from North South to social one, caste and category one. This argument still holds? Or do you fall into one of these caste or category and it's unfair to use it that way and can only be used "North South" way?

The castes with more kids than they can feed are idiots too as per your great logic presented here?

Really? Does that little graph you presented shows which state gave what? Why don't you break it down into tax and non tax revenue to make it easier on who pays what.

Let me guess you found that graph on some article or forum that is as frustrated as some people here to present half truths.

Natural resources not automatically becomes "we pay this", no you don't pay this. It's property of center don't include it in your graph and present hard numbers. Let's see if your argument stands or if you even know a thing about what you are talking or just copy pasted like that TFR thing.

Also the biggest missing components here is opportunity cost, something social justice warriors use extensively to extract more from state on expense of others.

Those figures are only for taxes and duties that the center collects from the respective state and what the respective states receives in lieu of tax devolution.....

You should also do a Detailed Audit of the
Investments made in Developed States by Central Govt since Independence
AND the Share of BANK LOANS given to
The Private Sector of the Developed States

yes, do audit of developed states because the illiterate ones will be so much better. Like yogi asking Kerala to learn heAlthcare from UP

yes, do audit of developed states because the illiterate ones will be so much better. Like yogi asking Kerala to learn heAlthcare from UP

I Totally want the North Indian states to develop fast and contribute to India's growth

But to call poor North Indians who are Victims of Bad Governance as a Burden is wrong

By the Way UP and Bihar have Become like this or reached this present state Due to
SECULAR POLITICS OF CONGRESS AND ITS ALLIES

Reactions: Manhunt
Ok now change the parameter from North South to social one, caste and category one. This argument still holds? Or do you fall into one of these caste or category and it's unfair to use it that way and can only be used "North South" way?

The castes with more kids than they can feed are idiots too as per your great logic presented here?
I do not believe in giving a free lunch to anybody for ever.

I do not think quotas are the way to solve historical caste injustice.

Handing out government jobs and reserving blocks in higher education solely on the basis of caste is hurting India’s competitiveness globally.

If Northies voted in politicians who prioritized schools over cow salvation it would really give some relief to everyone.

Reactions: Deathstar