Indian Political Discussion

I have to inform everyone that this guy is just here to cause polarization and absolutey does not reflect any southern persons view on anything. Even the worst leftists here does not carry such extreme classist (economy wise) views. Hes some other nationality.
He didnt say anything wrong though.

congress isn’t stupid. They thrive on the votes of people like the ones in this forum. Rg will be secretary. Chiddu or tharoor will be pm. Modi knows this, which is why he has done so much to discredit them. Antony is too old and is legendary for his honesty. So modi won’t touch him.

no. No one will remember modi.
Congress is a family run party.

No one who can be a challenge to the family will be allowed to lead.

We can only have that MORON pappu or some weakling namesake head.

Their time and place has gone.

Sonia is a thief.

India deserves better.

Sorry I have no comparative factual analysis
I knew that when you made the claim, I agree with nobel principle you made but if you had cared to read a bit before saying things you would have better idea of how my state is changing.

But thanks to some great posters here people think North means "cow", these low IQ creatures are trying to bring everyone down to their level and I see they are being successful when people start parroting something without even verifying.
No I lost, lost lot of time, just to see how well you know about state which you so extensively blame/stereotype. Results are not surprising. Often the most unaware make the most noise (I too have done that).

Congress is a family run party.

No one who can be a challenge to the family will be allowed to lead.

We can only have that MORON pappu or some weakling namesake head.

Their time and place has gone.

Sonia is a thief.

India deserves better.

nope. Congress has not been that for at least two decades. After the sitarM Kesri episode they decided to settle power struggles by keeping them at the top. Also it has helped them keep rural votes where dynasty is the easiest thing understood. They aren’t stupid. They know what they’re doing.

I knew that when you made the claim, I agree with nobel principle you made but if you had cared to read a bit before saying things you would have better idea of how my state is changing.

But thanks to some great posters here people think North means "cow", these low IQ creatures are trying to bring everyone down to their level and I see they are being successful when people start parroting something without even verifying.

No I lost, lost lot of time, just to see how well you know about state which you so extensively blame/stereotype. Results are not surprising. Often the most unaware make the most noise (I too have done that).

wow. We didn’t invent north is cow. It’s like blaming someone for thinking Japan is technology or China is manufacturing.

I don't know we're to post this

Watch this video , very interesting

Especially from 15 m till end ( 16.20 )

The damn commies played a long hand even before 1947 and surprise surprise JNU was a result of it.

Last edited:
Do people here know that ALL Banks in India Collect Deposits and Savings from All over the Country

They have been doing so for 70 years Now

BUT when it Comes To LENDING money for Private Sector , Most Lending is Cornered by the Already DEVELOPED STATES

Why is it so

Because the Private Sector investments
In Industrial and Commercial Activities and projects located in the Backward states is very low And has been Low even
In the past 70 years

That's an interesting observation, never thought on this line.

That's an interesting observation, never thought on this line.
Yeah because opportunity cost is not taken into account in numbers. Some factory manufacturing from UP had to send it's good all the way to Mumbai or Gujarat so most migrate to these states. This is not accounted in typical selective collection of data.

That's why judicial distribution of resources by center is needed and done. Unfortunately some people think since they are born into better geographical places India must be subservient to them.

Yeah because opportunity cost is not taken into account in numbers. Some factory manufacturing from UP had to send it's good all the way to Mumbai or Gujarat so most migrate to these states. This is not accounted in typical selective collection of data.

That's why judicial distribution of resources by center is needed and done. Unfortunately some people think since they are born into better geographical places India must be subservient to them.

Infact they are a borderline case of racial superiority syndrome. Read their post with care, the condescending and patronizing tone coupled with a hint of pity, condemning the society, people, system i.e. the race for being inherently inefficient. And they feel they can do so because they make little more money.

Did anybody acknowledged the geographical advantage they have?
Did anybody acknowledged the market UP, Bihar, MP and Rajasthan provide to their industry with large population?
Did anyone acknowledge the strategic depth south enjoy because of north?

Can they extend this ideology within their own society (south or even more granular at state level) ? Can they show same disgust toward people paying less tax than them? Or this divide only with north? I thought India as a whole was a family with better to do taking some responsibility to take weaker one forward with them: individually, regionally, nationally.

Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
Saw videos of reporters getting assaulted by enlightened, progressives at JNU. Also the fee hike is taken back.

6yrs of strong leaders and still bending over backward for these *censored*s.

Either this is height of impotence or this is managed. They want every India loving person to feel outraged and then vote for "strong leader". Your feelings, your outrage means zilch to vote hungry strong leader, otherwise these JNU *censored*s can be cured in a day.

Infact they are a borderline case of racial superiority syndrome. Read their post with care, the condescending and patronizing tone coupled with a hint of pity, condemning the society, people, system i.e. the race for being inherently inefficient.
True, that's why I engaged one of them, who found cure and problem of UP, just to see how well he knows about the state even when it was evident by his shallowness. Just wanted it in open and he played along :)

Infact they are a borderline case of racial superiority syndrome. Read their post with care, the condescending and patronizing tone coupled with a hint of pity, condemning the society, people, system i.e. the race for being inherently inefficient. And they feel they can do so because they make little more money.

Did anybody acknowledged the geographical advantage they have?
Did anybody acknowledged the market UP, Bihar, MP and Rajasthan provide to their industry with large population?
Did anyone acknowledge the strategic depth south enjoy because of north?

Can they extend this ideology within their own society (south or even more granular at state level) ? Can they show same disgust toward people paying less tax than them? Or this divide only with north? I thought India as a whole was a family with better to do taking some responsibility to take weaker one forward with them: individually, regionally, nationally.
Maybe you should acknowledge that up and Bihar are not poor because they’ve been disadvantaged but because they’re badly run.

True, that's why I engaged one of them, who found cure and problem of UP, just to see how well he knows about the state even when it was evident by his shallowness. Just wanted it in open and he played along :)

no. He was being sensible and you were being shallow. Denying doesn’t help anyone.