Indian Political Discussion

and add this

BJP’s miscalculations​

The BJP, however, failed to sense the simmering anger among the residents, whose houses were completely or partly demolished for the Ram Path, a 20-metre wide, 13-kilometre stretch leading to the newly constructed temple. Besides, heritage temples such as Janki Shukla Mandir; Dashrath Mahal, once considered to be the birthplace of Ram; and Lal Mohariya Chah Bhaiyya Dharsmshala were also demolished.

“Residents who lost their properties and land weren’t properly compensated.

This is basically fraud with own people which is worse than corruption. More over they brought in outside investors so that they can make more profit out of the land taken from locals. If this is true then I am happy they are taught a lesson.

Shame on you BJP

Typical of Indian politics. BJP's senior leadership lost touch with ground realities as early as 2018. They failed to read growing farmer's protest and did not act in time to crush it early. The BKLM or whatever should have been crushed properly before they could do any protest.

They were hit by a terror attack in early 2019 and were caught pants down in preparing to counter it properly. Should have done a better job than an "intelligence based operation". Anyhow the operation proved useful for 2019 election.

They failed to read growing unemployment situation in the heartlands. They failed to read growing grievances of their own cadres in these places. They failed to account for local leadership's insights in this. They ran 2024 election in those parts from Delhi.

And rest is history.
BJP has now become just like congress , BJP says Ram , while congress used to say haraam. They just replaced the congressis as the new high handed arrogant masters. They simply keep recycling the same old cliched stuff which is turning out to be totally repulsive.
3) The non sensical & anti Democratic measures like freezing Congress account spread fear on common men
Its not just opposition , ppl within BJP itself fear the power of the govt.

Its not just opposition , ppl within BJP itself fear the power of the govt.
For my sirprice, a RSS petson also said that he ( he may not representing entire RSS ) is happy that BJP didn't get 400 seats as they envisioned.

Earlier Modi alone represented BJP, now Modi alone doesn't represent BJP any more. This is the major change. Now people are cautious about who is the local candidate and what has been done so far.

BJP has to go into micro management now.
Still there are many constituencies where people ONLY voted for Modi and not the local candidate. But yes, what you said is also true(especially looking at UP/RJ debacle), so BJP needs to fine tune their strategy going into the next Election.

Earlier Modi alone represented BJP, now Modi alone doesn't represent BJP any more. This is the major change. Now people are cautious about who is the local candidate and what has been done so far.

Every state leader should be of Annamalai cadre.
( because I understood him better.
Other language speaking leader s , I don't have knowledge about them) .

DMK in TN may even support in case BJP requires, because that's how deep they were caught in Drug trafficking.. That guy Jaffer saddiq literally bankrolled DMK party and kollywood ( read CM stalin son Udhayanidhi) with drug money.

Not true regarding Modi.
Modi's second in command Amit shah's son runs the cricket affairs just like sharad pawar was doing. In karnataka they dint even spare the local mutts from corruption. 🤣

Reactions: Rajput Lion
Modi's second in command Amit shah's son runs the cricket affairs just like sharad pawar was doing. In karnataka they dint even spare the local mutts from corruption. 🤣

Modiji is the PM not AS. What you quoted proved exactly my point. Why do people do corruption? Because of their children/family. Modiji doesn't have those compulsions, neither does Yogi.

So Modi is perfect to serve India for the next 10 years then it's going to be Yogi.

Modiji is the PM not AS. What you quoted proved exactly my point. Why do people do corruption? Because of their children/family. Modiji doesn't have those compulsions, neither does Yogi.

So Modi is perfect to serve India for the next 10 years then it's going to be Yogi.
when you surround yourself with corrupt ppl you will also be seen as corrupt. Manmohan singh was not corrupt but ppl around him remote controlled him and indulged in corruption. Being in top position you cant give that I am not corrupt its the other ppl excuse.

Also, using defectors didnt work. They thought everyone will vote for the name of modi.

Reactions: _Anonymous_