Jammu & Kashmir live updates: GOI remove all provisions of Article 370

So Pakistan has finally pushed herself into the corner, not long before they will come swinging and IA is more than ready, that's what I have learned from so many people.

Action may start anytime now and Pakistan will gasp for air, not a blind supporter to project strength but they look very ready :) never saw so much confidence across the broad and enemy so rattled and hesitant staring at definite defeat.

Reactions: screambowl
I am not a pakistani fan, however PEE DEE EF says that all security members except russia supported Pakistans stand.. Any link to what majority of people saying here..

I am not a pakistani fan, however PEE DEE EF says that all security members except russia supported Pakistans stand.. Any link to what majority of people saying here..
So roohani takaat didnt support Pakistan????only Kafir China supported them. All other 3 Kafirs supported the other Kafir i.e India

So roohani takaat didnt support Pakistan????only Kafir China supported them. All other 3 Kafirs supported the other Kafir i.e India

It was a closed door session. There will be no meeting declaration. So Pakistan can go ahead and say that Ivanka Trump is marrying Imran Khan.
Russia and China have issued statements - Russia says sort it out between yourselves. China is playing Pakistan tune. Not sure of the other 3 but France will not disturb its gravy train over Pakistan.

Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
It was a closed door session. There will be no meeting declaration. So Pakistan can go ahead and say that Ivanka Trump is marrying Imran Khan.
Russia and China have issued statements - Russia says sort it out between yourselves. China is playing Pakistan tune. Not sure of the other 3 but France will not disturb its gravy train over Pakistan.
Now what will be the next option available for PAK???

Whatever happened to J-10?
Rejected it for F22s and Project AZM
cancelled the 36 lot of birds. They wanted to focus on JF17 Block 3 and FC 31 5th gen. 40 birds. Same time they want to go for F22 and also F16 70/72 and Su35
It's Pakistani version of MMRCA.
Apparently @screambowl @Deathstar you both are wrong and @randomradio here's what happened to J10s.
They cancelled because US is going to shower F-35s on Pakistan confirmed by a source sitting in Pentagon...
Don't believe it see the screenshot.
Screenshot_2019-08-16-23-43-43-622.jpeg

How disillusioned a person can be and in this case entire country can be is surprising and a perfect case to study for mental disorders....😁😁😂😂

Are you talking of same china which took Muslim women to camps, gave them alcohol and raped them to get them addicted to daroo and dick? The chumma of Umma.

Reuters says Security council did not agree on a statement..

Also I like this F off to the UNSC

“If there are issues, they will be discussed, they will be addressed by our courts; we don’t need international busybodies to try and tell us how to run our lives. We are a billion-plus people,” Akbaruddin told reporters

Apparently @screambowl @Deathstar you both are wrong and @randomradio here's what happened to J10s.
They cancelled because US is going to shower F-35s on Pakistan confirmed by a source sitting in Pentagon...
Don't believe it see the screenshot.
View attachment 9421
How disillusioned a person can be and in this case entire country can be is surprising and a perfect case to study for mental disorders....😁😁😂😂

I dont know whether to laugh or to cry on this one.