Jammu & Kashmir live updates: GOI remove all provisions of Article 370

"We presume that the changes associated with the change in the status of the state of Jammu and Kashmir and its division into two union territories are carried out within the framework of the Constitution of the Republic of India. We hope that the parties involved will not allow a new aggravation of the situation in the region as a result of the decisions taken, News.ru said in the Department of Information and Press of the Russian Foreign Ministry"

I almost read News.ru as Nehru .... LOL :p:p

We are also frustrated and I am sure 5 alkh Indian soldiers sitting at the border are also frustrated of daily tamasha by our government for not letting them take action. Now we are sitting in UN. Highest level of talks have happened, what is government waiting for?
Ek saal se BC prepare hi kar rahy ho kya?

We are waiting and giving protection for the New born Kashmir . .

Where as Pakistani s waiting is useless.. Act or don't act, either way they ll be the losers..

I assume they won't act, bring in some other diversion ..

Reactions: screambowl
I am coming from peedeef and i am convinced that pakistan has won the unsc round,now dont quote me an indian source they count for zilch.it is the hardwork of the great imran khan that the issue has been internationalized ,imagine if they had zardari and patwari they would have given kashmir to endian on a platter.
bliss was it in that dawn leak to be alive ,but to be youthiya was very heaven.
opps sorry

My take.

The very fact this has gone to the SC, in whatever guise, is not good for us.

Regardless of how it panned out.

If we do not nip this bs in the bud, here and now, we are letting ourselves in for a world of pain in the future.

Perpetually hostage to the whims of each member. And the dynamics in that period of time.

Cheers, Doc