Jammu & Kashmir live updates: GOI remove all provisions of Article 370

My take.

The very fact this has gone to the SC, in whatever guise, is not good for us.

Regardless of how it panned out.

If we do not nip this bs in the bud, here and now, we are letting ourselves in for a world of pain in the future.

Perpetually hostage to the whims of each member. And the dynamics in that period of time.

Cheers, Doc

This BS has been nipped in the bud.
So, chill down and relax,

We are taking Pakistani Occupied Kashmir in next few years -
This no power on earth will stop & that's the real reason why Chinks are so terrified.

Their complete investments in Pakistani Land are about to be worth used Toilet Paper.
And the Eunuch Chinks know they can do jack Shit about it.

They can go to SC and cry all they want.
Even if the SC passes an observation, it is not binding to us - it will be worth only to wipe our Shit & nothing more.

It's time we stop caring what anyone says and just go about getting OUR LANDS back - oops, that's just what Modi is doing and SOME PEOPLE are more than a little angry.

LOL @ SC, who Gives a Fcuk? Terroristan has Shat on SC so many times that they have permanently started to smell like Shit.

Don't give too much weight to these clowns, Relax and watch the magnificent show unfolding in our lifetime.
This is practically what we have waited for decades and it's happening in front of our eyes ;)

Well damn ! I wanted the Brits to take it up, it would've caused a diplomatic sh*t-storm of epic proportions.:devilish:

1566033505335.png

This BS has been nipped in the bud.
So, chill down and relax,

We are taking Pakistani Occupied Kashmir in next few years -
This no power on earth will stop & that's the real reason why Chinks are so terrified.

Their complete investments in Pakistani Land are about to be worth used Toilet Paper.
And the Eunuch Chinks know they can do jack Shit about it.

They can go to SC and cry all they want.
Even if the SC passes an observation, it is not binding to us - it will be worth only to wipe our Shit & nothing more.

It's time we stop caring what anyone says and just go about getting OUR LANDS back - oops, that's just what Modi is doing and SOME PEOPLE are more than a little angry.

LOL @ SC, who Gives a Fcuk? Terroristan has Shat on SC so many times that they have permanently started to smell like Shit.

Don't give too much weight to these clowns, Relax and watch the magnificent show unfolding in our lifetime.
This is practically what we have waited for decades and it's happening in front of our eyes ;)

Nice post.

But nothing on how we nipped this bs in the bud.

Cheers, Doc

Ever heard of impeachment of a judge in the case of sedition and conspiring against the nation? There will not be one judge to decide.

So you're essentially accepting 5 judges on what is our own sovereign internal business.

Why?

I have a serious problem with that.

I don't see why we all should not.

This is a very very serious precedent. It cannot, should not be allowed to set in.

Now!

Cheers, Doc

So you're essentially accepting 5 judges on what is our own sovereign internal business.

Why?

This is a very very serious precedent. It cannot, should not be allowed to set in.

Now!

Cheers, Doc
By SC, you meant the security Council. He inferred Supreme Court.

Usne kahi tu ne maani. Nanak kahe dono gyaan.

Why?

Now!

Cheers, Doc

I don't know the numbers. But impeachment and thrashing is on cards if some one tries to do the subversion of India's sovereignty.

And if your are talking about Security Council well SC has dismissed the case.

By SC, you meant the security Council. He inferred Supreme Court.

Usne kahi tu ne maani. Nanak kahe dono gyaan.

Yes man. Where did supreme court come in?

UNSC.

Phone pe hun. Zyada type karvaoge?

Cheers, Doc

I don't know the numbers. But impeachment and thrashing is on cards if some one tries to do the subversion of India's sovereignty.

And if your are talking about Security Council well SC has dismissed the case.

I am talking security council only.

What the hell are we doing not telling them clearly they can take a hike?

Cheers, Doc

Nice post.

But nothing on how we nipped this bs in the bud.

Cheers, Doc

So, what exactly is the outcome of the meeting?
Any observation?
Any non-binding comments?
Any thing at all?

Any confirmation of future meetings on this?

Nothing happened...They went in, they came out and said nothing.

Not sure what else to be made out of it.

Let us suppose India withdraws it's Kashmir petition from UN,
that would really set *censored* & Pakistani testicles on fire.

Current dispensation is not known to share any plans but it should be pretty apparent EVEN TO YOU as to what is coming next.
Don't think with your heart doc, think with your brain,
Just like how before BJP shat all over 370 all were guessing and thinking...'naaa, not gonna happen, they would not dare', they not only dared but they did more than anyone in their wildest dreams imagined.

Now think of all the troop moments, military buys in last 6 months, postures and even the recent new addition to the military hierarchy...What is your brain telling you? ;)

What the hell are we doing not telling them clearly they can take a hike?

It's not an issue for us that's why we don't really care. This is our stand! They may shout they may do whatever. Crimea did not return to Ukraine, Tibet is with China and US has many countries within.

All 5 powers sanction eachother every day we should get habitual to this as well.

So, what exactly is the outcome of the meeting?
Any observation?
Any non-binding comments?
Any thing at all?

Any confirmation of future meetings on this?

Nothing happened...They went in, they came out and said nothing.

Not sure what else to be made out of it.

Let us suppose India withdraws it's Kashmir petition from UN,
that would really set *censored* & Pakistani testicles on fire.

Current dispensation is not known to share any plans but it should be pretty apparent EVEN TO YOU as to what is coming next.
Don't think with your heart doc, think with your brain,
Just like how before BJP shat all over 370 all were guessing and thinking...'naaa, not gonna happen, they would not dare', they not only dared but they did more than anyone in their wildest dreams imagined.

Now think of all the troop moments, military buys in last 6 months, postures and even the recent new addition to the military hierarchy...What is your brain telling you? ;)

All well and good. I hear you.

But why did we allow it?

I said the same thing (my serious concern BEFORE this even went to the SC) at the other place.

There too such feeelgood posts. Plus what was itching me closet peki etc.

This would never happen. Pakistan dies not have the clout. Everyone loves us, wants our dollars, etc etc.

Well ... it's happened. Exactly as I was afraid of.

Cheers, Doc

It's not an issue for us that's why we don't really care. This is our stand! They may shout they may do whatever. Crimea did not return to Ukraine, Tibet is with China and US has many countries within.

All 5 powers sanction eachother every day we should get habitual to this as well.

Russia, China and US are on the SC.

Cheers, Doc

All well and good. I hear you.

But why did we allow it?

I said the same thing (my serious concern BEFORE this even went to the SC) at the other place.

There too such feeelgood posts. Plus what was itching me closet peki etc.

This would never happen. Pakistan dies not have the clout. Everyone loves us, wants our dollars, etc etc.

Well ... it's happened. Exactly as I was afraid of.

Cheers, Doc

We allowed to chaff our enemies from our friends,
Now we know where everyone stands..

Let the games Begin.

This is not the old India where we used to shoot ourselves in our testicles at UN.
Anyone remember the useless sister of Chacha singing peons of Chinkis and agreeing to give them seat on SC?

We allowed to chaff our enemies from our friends,
Now we know where everyone stands..

Let the games Begin.

This is not the old India where we used to shoot ourselves in our testicles at UN.
Anyone remember the useless sister of Chacha singing peons of Chinkis and agreeing to give them seat on SC?

I've always said, here too, that we should have ALWYS known who was our friend.

I was given a lot if gyaan about complicated realpolitik and economics and the new world.

What do I know. I'm a cold war fossil commie.

Cheers, Doc

And they sanction and counter eachother every day

India is not on the SC.

With or without a veto being moot.

Cheers, Doc