Jammu & Kashmir live updates: GOI remove all provisions of Article 370

I think the real reason for today's call was Trump asked Modi to easy on Pakistan.. at the loc.. Guess Pakistan raised an SOS...

IMG_20190820_033932.jpg

# Midnight , # crisis, # Kashmir, # Trump...

They trying to sensationalize by calling midnight presser..

To satisfy home audience about their hard work on Kashmir.

First Trump spoke to Modi then to Imran...

Did he say " something Big is going to happen" ? To IK..

Should get some more details later..

First Trump spoke to Modi then to Imran...

Did he say " something Big is going to happen" ? To IK..

Should get some more details later..

It’s all brinkmanship on the old pattern.

Expect Dimran to tell Trump that hawks in the army are pressing for war. Get India in line or I am out and the army will go for war. Throw in buzzwords like nuclear flashpoint. Get the US president to put on his save the world shoes.

Thing is India won’t concede on 370. Pakistan has nothing else to demand. What’s on stake here ? Any ideas?

It’s all brinkmanship on the old pattern.

Expect Dimran to tell Trump that hawks in the army are pressing for war. Get India in line or I am out and the army will go for war. Throw in buzzwords like nuclear flashpoint. Get the US president to put on his save the world shoes.

Thing is India won’t concede on 370. Pakistan has nothing else to demand. What’s on stake here ? Any ideas?
Nothing much, a third party trying to complete formality of 'we tried'.

Time paas.

US President Donald Trump: Spoke to my two good friends, PM Modi of India, & PM Khan of Pakistan, regarding trade, strategic partnerships and, most importantly, for India and Pakistan to work towards reducing tensions in Kashmir. A tough situation, but good conversations.

This is turning into a slippery slope. Pakistan is getting Trump involved.

Anyways our position will be clear in a day or two

I didn't get the last line about sacrifice his post , can anyone explain???

May be he is implying that Bilal Akbar of Rawalpindi corps is supposed to be the next COAS in ideal conditions but due to prevailing situations decided to not to accept the COAS post, (like some one said yesterday) so as to not to be the next Gen Niazi in the Pakistani history.

I just watched it 10 minutes back. He did accept the reality rather than turning a blind eye like other liberal jurnos.
He had many high voltage shocks on 23 May 2019 in ndTV 'war room'. After that day, he has started showing some sense occasionally.

Looks like Pakistan thought that after Trump call, India would go easy on them.. and attempted to push through terrorists... But Indian Army is busy busting their as* again.. Pakistan must miss the good old days...