Jammu & Kashmir live updates: GOI remove all provisions of Article 370

Domestic condition is not good in Pakistan and to butcher own public (Pashtoon, Baloch, Hazara etc.) you need a professional war criminal, others may have to learn the ropes.

At this volatile time when inflation is making Pakistani public eat grass, opposition is getting huge crowds in rally and public is openly disgruntled by their 'brave shaheens and Gazis' a new COAS may not be able to contain the situation.

It's almost entirely because of domestic powerplay and reasons, Afghanistan peace process may have very less to do with it.

BTW At more than one places Bajwa is seen looking at Imran in a particular way, with Hamza Ali Abbasi an open case wont be surprised if there is a gay angle to this (not saying this to troll).
Maybe they are trying to find balls to fight or dark crevices to hide, hence the glances - Its a tactical military maneuver.

Last edited:
Trump administration trying to keep its end of the bargain made to Imran khan on mediation. With the afghan end game at hand, expect Trump to pressurize Modi to make some sort of climb down against pakistan. What quid pro quo could US be expecting from India for its support in the UNSC...
go soft on terrorists......err I mean separatists.
Hold talks with pakistan , demilitarize the LOC so that they can run riot.
Behind the scenes it would be pakistan delivers afghanistan and america delivers kashmir. I believe in the end greedy pakistan is going to lose both kashmir & afghanistan as well.

Pakistan is again up to old tricks, of we are a mad crazy dog, we may do something foolish, stop us by arm twisting India..
Hence Trump call to Modi, Bajwa tenure extension, Pak army being forward deployed, begging Europe & USA to stop it... I still maintain it is Elephants dant, they showing, its not of eating but pure optics to pressurize western powers and hence hoping Modi will buckle down too like previous congress & BJP govts of past..
This move by Na Pak should be welcomed, we must encourage them to commit foolishness, not just show teeth, but bite into the hook & sinker, so we can close the chapter for good.. And as Falcon says objective this time is around .. should be met