Jammu & Kashmir live updates: GOI remove all provisions of Article 370

The point he made is revoking the order does little to change the ground situation.

Recollect what Falcon has already said, the gameplan is POJK, not J&K. The Indian public doesn't know that.

Me being a nobody can understand that keeping this order did too little to change the ground situation too . Don't tell me that a ex-RAW chief cant understand this .

He has made a fortune by hobnobbing with Pakistani counterparts and authoring a book. He is from the Aman ki Aasha gang...If India stays on the current path.. there is no Aman nor Aasha for these guys...Their entire caravan is now stuck in quicksand...

Why would dawood not smoke in a cricket stadium on live TV when he is quite confident about those running our premier external intelligence agency .

Me being a nobody can understand that keeping this order did too little to change the ground situation too . Don't tell me that a ex-RAW chief cant understand this .

No, as I said, it's about making other people understand this. Whether it's to create trouble for the govt or to make them more accountable or something else, the main goal is someone says something so someone else starts asking the right questions.

IMG_20190819_173735.jpg

Last edited:
First good news on their behavior. Pakistan despite its genuine efforts is going back into the old mold.

We will be dealing with IK remote controlled by Gen. Bajwa for a long time. Its a good thing. Their military men vs our crafty politicians is a scenario I'd take any day

• Agree
Reactions: Hellfire
What csn be the reason?3 years extension is huge when term itself is of approx 2 years isnt it???

He made General when he had a residual service of 4 years. In Pakistan, you need to have a residual service of 3 years at minimum to become General before you retire at 60. Meaning, you can become a General only when you are below 57.

So he's supposed to retire next year, 1.5 years to go. But with a 3-year extension looks like they are ignoring the retirement age. My take is it looks like the 3-year extension is up and over the remaining 1.5 years in service, so we may have to see him around for 4.5 more years.

What this means is he either intends to stay in power, or there's no one better to replace him.

Reactions: Hellfire