Jammu & Kashmir live updates: GOI remove all provisions of Article 370

In my post i have already anticipated this contention that Kashmir must be punished, constitutionally of course, for failing to be satisfied with its autonomy. I have stated that some section of the states of Punjab and Assam had/have demonstrated this lack of satisfaction with autonomy enjoyed as a state and revolted against the Indian state. Indian state has been successful in putting down unrest in these states, without having to stripped of their statehood. So why Kashmir has been singled out, in the words of some observers, this step motherly treatment.

The stripping off Kashmir's full statehood ,unfortunately ,has implication for other states of the Indian union. I have already addressed the dangers this step posed for the status of the states of the union in my earlier posts.
That is because the state governments of Punjab or Assam never compromised or created hurdles for the security forces. Where as in Kashmir, the so called pro-India political parties were always soft while dealing with insurgency. Even in the union territory of J&K, central government is only going to control security. Everything else will be under control of state government.

That is because the state governments of Punjab or Assam never compromised or created hurdles for the security forces. Where as in Kashmir, the so called pro-India political parties were always soft while dealing with insurgency. Even in the union territory of J&K, central government is only going to control security. Everything else will be under control of state government.

This is because RAW and IB used to pay bills of many akali leaders and many others as well, the political wing of intelligence is active. And similar in Assam, but Assamese were against the migrants from B'desh. Which turned bad due to congress's love with Muslims.

He plundered enough for his next 50 generation, he should move asap before IT and ED boot find his *censored*.
He has done more harm to our nation than Pakistan, US, Nehru, Gandhi combined.
Dawood Ibrahim is his henchmen and it was him who saved Dawood by moving him to Dubai. Was involved in stamp duty scam, property rates increase across Maharashtra, and I am damn sure in fake currency scam too as he had access to Nasik stamp & currency printing press from where he got a stamp printing press and gave to Telgi...😠😠

In my post i have already anticipated this contention that Kashmir must be punished, constitutionally of course, for failing to be satisfied with its autonomy. I have stated that some section of the states of Punjab and Assam had/have demonstrated this lack of satisfaction with autonomy enjoyed as a state and revolted against the Indian state. Indian state has been successful in putting down unrest in these states, without having to stripped of their statehood. So why Kashmir has been singled out, in the words of some observers, this step motherly treatment.

The stripping off Kashmir's full statehood ,unfortunately ,has implication for other states of the Indian union. I have already addressed the dangers this step posed for the status of the states of the union in my earlier posts.

Please stop throwing emotional words around, what do you mean by "punished","revolt","singled out","putting down","step motherly" ? You are not putting any facts on the table, punjab was under presidents rule when it was fighting terrorism.

There was no revolt in any of the states majority of the ppl had become bystanders while a bunch of extremists tried to take power and sow chaos . The state had to seek centers resource and support in crushing them as these terrorists had external support from countries like pakistan. It is no different from fighting a war without crossing the boundary. You do understand the full meaning of term "Proxy war", rt? A good current example of it rt now is taliban in afghanistan, no one calls it revolt they call it proxy war through cross border terrorism.

Your concerns about other states are misplaced, why not BJP do the same on WB instead of fighting a pitched battle? Its simply not possible,India is too big to be ruled/controlled by centre through presidents rule. With economy in doldrums no idiot will think of playing any political games.

Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
Please stop throwing emotional words around, what do you mean by "punished","revolt","singled out","putting down","step motherly" ? You are not putting any facts on the table, punjab was under presidents rule when it was fighting terrorism.

There was no revolt in any of the states majority of the ppl had become bystanders while a bunch of extremists tried to take power and sow chaos . The state had to seek centers resource and support in crushing them as these terrorists had external support from countries like pakistan. It is no different from fighting a war without crossing the boundary. You do understand the full meaning of term "Proxy war", rt? A good current example of it rt now is taliban in afghanistan, no one calls it revolt they call it proxy war through cross border terrorism.

Your concerns about other states are misplaced, why not BJP do the same on WB instead of fighting a pitched battle? Its simply not possible,India is too big to be ruled/controlled by centre through presidents rule. With economy in doldrums no idiot will think of playing any political games.
He did the same earlier when 370 was revoked. 'spirit of the constitution' is one of the things I remember. When @BlackOpsIndia btfo him he started ranting about how youth these days can't debate on facts and have low intellectual capacity, something like that.
It's quite the talent though. My English is not as good so I would have bought it if it wasn't for other members setting things straight.

Political lexicons will make sense when when the reader has the maturity to understand the context of the usage. Unfortunately I'm too busy these days to devote any amount of time for a class in political rhetoric. Suffice to say i'm amused, not least frustrated, by your half-hearted attempt to sidestep the key point , that Kashmir was bifurcated and its constitutional status degraded in order to remedy a situation which, historically speaking, was not entirely unique to Kashmir. Let me also remind you that Both Punjab and Assam are border states and cross border elements have been accused of fomenting trouble in these states, much like Kashmir. Some writers on this forum have alluded to the fact that miscreants in the valley are limited to some section of the people of the valley and further limited to some districts in the troubled valley. This means that there is no gainsaying in accusing the entire valley and its people are up in revolt against the Indian state. Given the fact that nothing in the conditions of the valley is extraordinary for the union govt, that it hasn't faced already, why has the govt embarked on path of extraordinary constitutional measures unprecedented in our brief history........Of course you are well within your right to skirt around the issue and discuss peripherals.

He did the same earlier when 370 was revoked. 'spirit of the constitution' is one of the things I remember. When @BlackOpsIndia btfo him he started ranting about how youth these days can't debate on facts and have low intellectual capacity, something like that.
It's quite the talent though. My English is not as good so I would have bought it if it wasn't for other members setting things straight.

We atleast discussed it as sensible concerned citizens should and agreed to be resigned to the each others position on this matter. What sir did you do, besides watch from the gallery. Matters concerning the state of affairs of the country should bother everyone and it is the fundamental duty of all citizens to be concerned and informed about the well being of the nation and its democracy. A doubting Didymus is more useful for democracy than a faithful Simon.

"There lives more faith in honest doubt, believe me, than in half the creeds." - Alfred Tennyson

Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
We atleast discussed it as sensible concerned citizens should and agreed to be resigned to the each others position on this matter. What sir did you do, besides watch from the gallery. Matters concerning the state of affairs of the country should bother everyone and it is the fundamental duty of all citizens to be concerned and informed about the well being of the nation and its democracy. A doubting Didymus is more useful for democracy than a faithful Simon.

"There lives more faith in honest doubt, believe me, than in half the creeds." - Alfred Tennyson
You just wrote what I did. Watching from the gallery. That was more than enough. I also told the poster you replied to so that he could see it for himself.

Again same BS everywhere, what if Kashmiris deny dinner? What if they drink water an hour late? What if they feel warm outside?

Hey look Kashmiris woke up 10 minutes late today, what will happen now? This indicate depression, a mass unrest in future, omg we will lose Kashmir.

WTF Man why don't we for once treat them normal? Our absurdly excessive kid glove handling has led us to this situation.

In most states of India situation of common man is way way way worst with them struggling to make ends meet. Yahan Kashmiriyon ki chamchagiri se fursat nahi hai India analysts, media politicians ko! Baap hain kya ye humare? Kyu itni fati hui hai, kyu itna dare hue hain? India se alag ho jayenge? Kahan jayenge? Pakistan? Jab lathi pichwada garam karti hai tab sab kranti rakhi reh jaati hai.

Seriously this Kashmir industry is way too deep than I had imagined, everyone is making money on this drama from 70 years and it's common man of India paying for all this. Start settling people from UP and Bihar and see Kashmir transform within 5 years.