LOC Flare up: Related news and Discussions

Ooops. For the first time will quote Baba Tweet.

Yesterday

Screenshot_2019-12-25-23-18-00-0406985208.png

courtesy @BlackOpsIndia (for screenshot of my tweet)

Today, after confirmation of 02 dead by DG ISPR:

aa.JPG

Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
The Last Three setbacks which have hurt the Pakistan establishment and Pak Army in Particular are

1 Failure to Act after 370 removal

2 Osama Killing

3 Kargil defeat

Now the Biggest blow will be when Indian military officially announces that it
Has captured Territory in POK

Then.they will open back channel talks for a face saving exit

I Have read all the statements by Hellfire Sir
And Babaji Gang

Babaji Gang has the Blessings of Doval

Some body in NSA office has set this in motion

Because that is why they are aggressive and relentless

The way the Pakistan military converted Feb 27 into a victory was an eye opener for Govt

Hellfire Sir wants them ie OSINT handles to be circumspect

But they are only following a New policy

Now the Voices of protest will now only grow louder in Pakistan

I neither confirm nor deny that doval is a good friend of mine

What's your take on the SH-15 howitzers being acquired by Pakistan?

Frankly, very glad that they are arming themselves to the teeth (really can not substitute the word I wanted to use for the teeth) ...

I really have no clue how that shall help them ... honestly. Because you need your gun system to be stable for some minutes to provide you effective fire, but will they actually be fighting that kind of war?

For fire assaults across LC, they are as good as towed pieces.

Frankly, very glad that they are arming themselves to the teeth (really can not substitute the word I wanted to use for the teeth) ...

I really have no clue how that shall help them ... honestly. Because you need your gun system to be stable for some minutes to provide you effective fire, but will they actually be fighting that kind of war?

Truck mounted Gun in that Terrain would
Be Bad idea

We would need more Spice 250

I hope DRDO munitions enter production soon
well he is Pidi, the official adviser to Ra Ga

PIDI is a Generic Term to ALL fans of Rahul Gandhi

Our Friend is Special , He is the PA of Rahul Gandhi

Guys one day Rahul Gandhi will be PM
And our @Guynextdoor will be Running the
Country

Jco yesterday,today you accepted another.we accepted two.there are injured soldiers on both sides.see nobody is dominating.you fire on us,we fire on you.this will never stop until final war.all the rumors of high casualties on pakistani side are fake and it is used to give support to indian public.continuous shelling doesn't mean that soldiers are dying.

Also members here discuss internal situation of pakistan which isn't as bad as india.look at India now.that controversial bill is the reason of protest and boiling situation always suits enemy so it's not only us who are in trouble.small country can also defend.it is not impossible.

Jco yesterday,today you accepted another.we accepted two.there are injured soldiers on both sides.see nobody is dominating.you fire on us,we fire on you.this will never stop until final war.all the rumors of high casualties on pakistani side are fake and it is used to give support to indian public.continuous shelling doesn't mean that soldiers are dying.

Why do you feel the need to justify 🤣

Secondly we are happy that Pak Army is Running away from their posts and not dying

In War , you must live to fight Another Day

Secondly we are happy that Pak Army is Running away from their posts and not dying

I think concept of war has changed.you can't invade pakistan without iaf.similarly pakistan can't invade India without paf.forward posts doesn't mean large number of soldiers.nobody is stupid.

Make the final decision.looks like you are about to invade.are you ready for a war?

I think concept of war has changed.you can't invade pakistan without iaf.similarly pakistan can't invade India without paf.forward posts doesn't mean large number of soldiers.nobody is stupid.

Make the final decision.looks like you are about to invade.are you ready for a war?

See whatever is happening on LOC is All
Tactical Battles

The idea is Repeated Fire Assaults with
Shallow Raids

We also know that physically occupying territory is Difficult in a sustained manner

Because you can simply put up your posts
5 km West and start shelling

But even if we Evict you , from Haji pir and Neelum what we gain is
Moral Ascendancy

Your officers and men will know that posts have been abandoned and that is enough

Also it is Not possible to capture Large Territories without opening up Jammu front
And without using IAF

So i guess that you are suggesting, as you usually do, about economic warfare. Thank heavens for that, it is much safer and better that way. But i can't stop the nagging feeling of a limited skirmish within the next couple of years.

But avoiding a war also implies adequate countermeasures. I hope that there is / soon there will be an answer to the SH-15s.

Also members here discuss internal situation of pakistan which isn't as bad as india.look at India now.that controversial bill is the reason of protest and boiling situation always suits enemy so it's not only us who are in trouble.small country can also defend.it is not impossible.
Just wait and watch. Two of your Corp Commanders might be shown the door resulting in rebellion within your army.