LOC Flare up: Related news and Discussions

This is where claiming capture of Pakistani territory is counter productive. That inflames national sentiments

There are two apects, when Pakistanis realize that India is crouching on their territory, they may suddenly unite, which could hamper India's covert ops within Pakistan. Because now they are fighting Hindus.

I believe, when you have set up the stage where the vulnerabilities can be exploited, then go on and take the territory, only not to give ISPR unite Pakistan in the name of religion against Hindu India.

The other scenario is, you take the territory with only tactical operation to defame Pakistan army and expose them.

Do put light on it, which one would suit the need.

There are two apects, when Pakistanis realize that India is crouching on their territory, they may suddenly unite, which could hamper India's covert ops within Pakistan. Because now they are fighting Hindus.

I believe, when you have set up the stage where the vulnerabilities can be exploited, then go on and take the territory, only not to give ISPR unite Pakistan in the name of religion against Hindu India.

The other scenario is, you take the territory with only tactical operation to defame Pakistan army and expose them.

Do put light on it, which one would suit the need.

The approach right now is to force Pakistan to vacate their forward posts, happening. More and more sectors are being 'cleared'. But the mandate of the forces remains as before. Crossing is not to be done except for specific targeting and neutralization of emergent threats.

Jco yesterday,today you accepted another.we accepted two.there are injured soldiers on both sides.see nobody is dominating.you fire on us,we fire on you.this will never stop until final war.all the rumors of high casualties on pakistani side are fake and it is used to give support to indian public.continuous shelling doesn't mean that soldiers are dying.

Our casualties:

1 JCO KIA

03 ORs wounded (ATGM used against own post).

Specific retaliation for JCO: 02 on your side KIA by the concerned unit, 02 killed (not in action, but unaware) in adjoining area of operations of the unit by designated team of our side. Ratio: 1:4.

Now very specific. You have over the 04 above ... 15 more casualties which is a mix of dead & critically wounded. I had given a figure of 17 yesterday. It did not include 02 from the 04 mentioned in paragraph above as those 02 were taken in early hours today.

Of the 15, pointers were about 12 KIA and remaining critically wounded.

I really do not want to get into this nitty gritty of details as it is really boring.

Further, your side is actively retaliating in Poonch and Uri. Reason: your side tried an op which failed, and now they are trying to 'extricate' the pinned troops. Hope that you do not make the mistake of escalating to a point where the political clearance to clear the Hajipir bulge comes to Indian army.

Further, your side is actively retaliating in Poonch and Uri. Reason: your side tried an op which failed, and now they are trying to 'extricate' the pinned troops. Hope that you do not make the mistake of escalating to a point where the political clearance to clear the Hajipir bulge comes to Indian army.
I think it is the IA which will go to our political leadership at the right time once they have softened up the defenses around hajipir to the extent that they can retake it with least casualties.

I think it is the IA which will go to our political leadership at the right time once they have softened up the defenses around hajipir to the extent that they can retake it with least casualties.
They have started this dirty game.....And are now In a position neither withdraw nor proceed......Cost of occupying the posts are increasing and are to the level that they vacated posts and not able to reoccupy. Replies are given on their own language,

They have started this dirty game.....And are now In a position neither withdraw nor proceed......Cost of occupying the posts are increasing and are to the level that they vacated posts and not able to reoccupy. Replies are given on their own language,
I also came to know that SFs are being used to illuminate targets for krasnapol rounds after infiltrating inside POJK

Buddy, su
Caution: Discretion advised. Believe at your own risk.
Suryagrahan ho chuka hai. I know that you do not believe in astrology. But for those who know it, it is a perfect science. Better than Rocket science. Wait and watch next one week. Kuch toh hoga aur bahut bada hoga.

Since I have now been dragged down to the level of commenting on tactical issues just to 'prove' that I do have an idea of what is going on ;):

This is a tweet posted by user Stranger about 45 mins back (net went down so the time shows 34 mins):

Screenshot_20191226-214708_WhatsApp.jpg

And this is my communication with @nair (apologies to him for sharing a redacted screenshot of a conversation) at 1802 hours (It is now 2200 hours now; 6:02 pm and 10:00 pm IST)

SmartSelect_20191226-214855_WhatsApp.jpg

@nair apologies for the share. But it seems that as I was diverted to my vocation and distracted from the online world due to compulsions, misconceptions started floating around about what is the accuracy of information accessible.

Cheers and out.

Since I have now been dragged down to the level of commenting on tactical issues just to 'prove' that I do have an idea of what is going on ;):

This is a tweet posted by user Stranger about 45 mins back (net went down so the time shows 34 mins):

View attachment 12342

And this is my communication with @nair (apologies to him for sharing a redacted screenshot of a conversation) at 1802 hours (It is now 2200 hours now; 6:02 pm and 10:00 pm IST)

View attachment 12343
We have the best head hunters in play across LOC commanded by the finest head Hunter of all times. Forget about heads, ask them yur wish, they will deliver. Merry Chritmas.

There is a reason why the figures of casualties now being posted across multiple handles, including your Baba, is hovering in range of 17 +/- a couple. Revised to 19 by me with 02 of these now.

So, range is 16 - 22 by those handles who you follow.

How have the figures come into this range from the outrageous 75?

Or, how did Akhnoor Dagger, from being captured, became 'ridges have been made unoccupied in 150-300 meters' by Baba handle?